What's more cringe, white guilt or white victim complex?

What's more cringe, white guilt or white victim complex?

Attached: 1462368963360.jpg (960x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White superiority complex it's fun when it's a joke till an autist starts believing It

Attached: scared.jpg (569x506, 44K)

White guilt. I think it's pretty pathetic to be ashamed of yourself for the actions of your ancestors. I also think it's pretty pathetic to kiss the feet of minorities in any case, whether you are guilty of something or not

Attached: 1499114114665.png (1039x559, 261K)

White guilt is the most pathetic and destructive thing that has happened to the West lately

how do you respond to these types of people?
I've had to work with one for a short time and I ignored it, but it bugged me she kept talking shit on white people and men
she was white and had tattoos and even a satanic tattoo lol, but last thing I wanted was a debate or accusation of something in 2018

White guilt is the cringiest especially when it's in a country that doesn't even have a colonial past, like Sweden. Sweden suffers from post colonial syndrome and they didn't even colonize anyone like seriously wtf swedes.

>White victims complex
Always by the retarded ones who say minorities are complainers yet does the same shit also the retarded trump supporters on reddit

Attached: 06cd44e07c38d61b989e63ffac92a5faf8074bbdff6ca6a4d174629cd8bfa2de.jpg (200x200, 8K)

White victim complex is much much more cringy. Like look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

These mother fuckers actually see anything as anti-white and "jew attacking muh white freedums"

White guilt is pretty cringe, but white victim complex is a whole different level of autism.

People who have the white victim complex see every white person who doesn't as having white guilt.

white guilt
can't control what suckas did in the past

They actually did have one colony in USA East coast. But afaik no slavery and such.
One odd thing about Sweden is that they state approved eugenics program up until 70s that was founded by social democrats.

Both are pretty bad, but at least white victim complex has a little bit more of an actual point. I honestly hate hearing white people talk bad about white people, because I feel like they're only doing it to pander to the groupthink that's popular these days. It's even more cringey when they do it in the presence of minorities because they're desperately trying to be current and hip. I also get the feeling that they parrot white guilt while actually thinking and knowing that they're wrong, And they're lucky that they're white

Def white guilt
Its so fucking pretentious and arrogant
Its like "im so sorry for being an ubermensch white male, please, take my privilage because im just oozing"
Its so fucking pompus

White victim complex by far and away.

Excelent praxis thread, OP

Attached: 1422393207799.jpg (331x334, 24K)

White guilt for sure. Seeing the white race reducing itself to a bunch of spineless, simpering, submissive faggots is both disheartening and infuriating in a way that's difficult to put into words.

Both. Both are cringy as fuck.

both are cancer and distract us from more important issues
nice quads

Attached: back0000.jpg (852x480, 589K)

White victim complex

White people have actually fucked a lot of shit up. Other races are just trying to nerf you because you're over-powered at this point. They're literally jut affirming that you're better when they cry "rayciss n sheit". Own it

White guilt by far

Spooky quads

>White people have actually fucked a lot of shit up

No they haven't, the entire concept of "white people" is retarded. You can't attribute to Latvians what the English did. You can't blame serbians for something the Italians may have done. You can't blame swedes for the Spanish's actions on another continent. You certainly can't blame any of this on some vaguely "white" American mutt who doesn't even know where his ancestors came from.