"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul... She was Dolly at school...

"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul... She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita."

Has any man ever loved a woman so much as Humbert? Has any love story been so strong and passionate as his? Has a love ever been so intense and infatuated? I don't think so.

Attached: 12c6e5ae04d2c5b87e1c98cbff1c8152.jpg (564x535, 22K)

wait a second, i'm reading that book right now.

Attached: ThonkSpin.gif (128x128, 30K)

senpai idc im falling for this bait
clearly you never read the book, and if you did, you dont understand it. i wrote multiple essays and reports on how humbert humbert is an abuser, i pointed out many of his manipulation tactics that he used not onky to groom dolores, but the reader as well.

>wait a second, i'm reading that book right now.
Are you? That's a nice coincidence.

Attached: 378f771a8d5bd9797c9e3121567982eb.jpg (564x797, 68K)

>i wrote multiple essays and reports on how humbert humbert is an abuser, i pointed out many of his manipulation tactics that he used not onky to groom dolores, but the reader as well.

So fucking what? His love was so ardent, so burning, of course he would have done awful things! But that doesn't change the fact that love is painful and that people do crazy things while infatuated with it. Doesn't change the fact that she was the love of his life and his everything.

Attached: this one is so beautiful I have to save once more.jpg (400x565, 31K)

OP, are you into kids? :thunk:

>OP, are you into kids? :thunk:

No. I find kids repulsive. Although I am somewhat hebephilic. My dream is to have a girl as pretty as Dominique Swain was in 1997 Lolita. God, there will never be a girl so pretty.

Attached: 1523773867753.jpg (500x384, 23K)

This girl is straight from a dream.

Attached: 1523772704340.jpg (368x534, 33K)

>hebephilic
Hmu, user.

>Hmu, user.

What do you mean user?

Do you have discord, by any chance? I want to add you.

Oh come on. Literally every guy is hebephilic in some way.

Untrue and man-loving.

Lolita Lolita Lolita Lolita. I think of her everyday

Attached: a28a30d9ce06734f137623ef72ec4a58.jpg (500x269, 31K)

It is true, unless you're some idiotic boot licking cop that lies to him or herself when witch hunting.

>let me ensnare young men with discord

Hebephillia is patrician taste desu!

Attached: download (3).jpg (190x265, 7K)

Are you me?????
Man, I love 13+ girls so much.

I just watched the movie like 2 weeks ago. Great stuff. Swain was BEAUTIFUL. Its sad where she is now.

>"Hello OP, why don't you take a seat? We have things to discuss"
what do

Attached: 54352436543654.jpg (640x360, 19K)

>Great stuff. Swain was BEAUTIFUL. Its sad where she is now.
Yeah I fucking know. It literally made me cry when I was in bed a few days ago how short youthfulness is and how little time she has before getting old and losing her beauty. But that not only happens with teens but with adults too. All youth vanishes. It's really sad.

>what do
Fuck off Chris Hansen. Hebephillia age is fucking fine and it's pure love. Get outta here.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Hmu, user.
I would never hit anyone, officer.

That's obsession, OP. There's a difference.