>ask questions about tulpas
>discuss your tulpa and talk about tulpa related stuff
>get help in creating your tulpa

Tulpas are good for:
>staving off loneliness
>getting a second opinion on things
>generally having someone to dick around with

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. More info:tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Other Guides
drive.google.com/file/d/1feviU9YQ4o773XEDeZHyjKugNoM1hTgA/view
Tulpa Wiki's Guides:tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:GuidesTulpa
General Guide List:pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ (embed)
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book:farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/
Textbooks about Mental Training:pastebin.com/i6k1teitSoundscape (embed)

MyNoise:mynoise.net/

For those bad at visualising who might find it easier to create a Tulpa through guided meditation can download (3.39gb):
mega.nz/#!6jIzkQoQ!nE2mVpQRjAz5x_gK72fRLu7Mzp77iD5MW3SIcYWHKos

For anyone worried that they won't like their tulpa, keep in mind that getting rid of a tulpa can be a long process that might not work.
For anyone who just wants to derail the thread, let us retreat into our degenerate subconsciousnesses in peace.

Apparently this comment is no longer original, suck my dick faggot.

Attached: 1517731560057.png (359x414, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YO YO ORIGINAL COMMENT NIGGAS

You might be worried that tulpas are a form of self-induced mental disorder. This is a common concern. Keep in mind, user, mental disorders are defined by the 4 Ds.

1. Dysfunction - Does this shit make you less capable of performing everyday functions?
2. Distress - Does this shit cause you to feel bad, ie, negative feelings?
3. Danger - Does this shit/condition causes you to exhibit dangerous or violent behavior toward yourself or other people?
4. Deviance - Is this shit just plain weird. Does it deviate from what conventional society consider as normal?

Something need to fulfill all 4 of the above conditions in order to be qualified as a mental illness. Schizophrenia, as people so frequently point out, does have all 4 Ds present.

However with tulpas, it's generally just deviant - it's considered weird by society. People with tulpas cause no dangers to themselves or others. People with tulpas also frequently report improved abilities to perform everyday functions, such as socializing. Lastly, majority of people with tulpas report feeling better/happier in life with tulpas, especially after the tulpa's at a point where it can communicate proficiently with the host.

Oh shit new thread came in early today. Feels good to be here before bullies have shit up the thread.

Thanks, was first time posting OP so honestly I'm just winging it.

No problem, I've forgotten it in the past too.

I've noticed that since we've started adding the mental disorder definition to the threads they have become much slower. Ironic, isn't it?

I made a tulpa like in 2014 and it's the biggest regret of my life. I must've done something wrong because it wouldn't go away (still hasn't) and makes me feel uncomfortable all the time, like someone is squeezing parts of my brain whenever it speaks and I basically can't think straight. If I don't respond to it out loud it will start to get angry and tell me everything I've done wrong and that I'm going to hell and she will be there to torture me. I basically look like one of those homeless people babbling nonsense in public. I even went to a psychiatrist and he diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia. I'm on like 7 different pills to help control it but it only helps a little. At one point i could feel it trying to stick fingers down my throat and up my ass while telling me to kill myself every 10 minutes. I remember the first time she appeared she was really nice and even told me a lot of dirty stuff like jack off instructions and shit but that quickly ended

That sounds like you already had schizophrenia or something. How old were you when you made her? I think that people normally show signs of schizophrenia and mental disorders like that at around 18-20
t. not a professional

just dont want to involve myself in something like this because i'll spend too much time. Is it possible to half ass it, bots?

im bad at this. am i doing something wrong or does it just take persistence?

Just do it throughout the day, unless your job takes a lot of concentration.

It just takes persistence really. How long have you been at it?

a while, on and off. i have add so i can't concentrate on something for more than 5 minutes. achieved a bit of sentience, but nothing to brag about

I was 18 senior year of high school when I made it. I saw the tulpa threads on /mlp/ talking about it but made one based off of my oneitis (some girl I was too scared to talk to on my cross country team because she was only a freshman) I basically had all easy classes b/c i was already accepted to the college I wanted to go to so I spent all my time making and developing the Tulpa

checked
I'd say to keep doing what you're doing. I also have shit concentration, and it annoys Joy when my thoughts wander.
literal john nash tier lol
Honestly, the tulpa thing might have brought out the schizophrenia that you already had. Are any of your family members schizos?

Attached: nash.jpg (162x227, 13K)

Nope I'm the only schizo. Most of my family on my dad's side has had anxiety and panic attack problems though.

Can I fuck my tulpa OP?

Idk, your jew psychologist probably would be able to explain it better than me. I still think you already had it though, but that's just me.
yes

Yes?
Will it feel like a real cooch?
I'm gonna be fucking making one if I can bang my fantasy girl.

I assume it is, I don't know what a vagina feels like but as for tulpas, it feels like whatever you would imagine they feel like.

Noice.
With any luck I'll be balls deep in my tulpa soon.

The guides there are complicated though. Would someone have to use one from each category?

I'm looking for someone with a Tulpa that
>Isn't from Reddit
>Is not autistic or "autistic"
>Has never seen MLP
>Doesn't obsess over anime
>Doesn't have a cartoon waifu
>Doesn't obsess over video games
I need this for my research into Tulpas. Thanks.

Attached: uhh.png (600x567, 188K)

Just use whatever you feel like you'll need.
I check all of those boxes except I'm "autistic".

So self-diagnosed "autism"? How bad?
Pls rember that people on Jow Forums think that if you type a paragraph about why you like something you're autistic as fuck.

aren't MLPers the ones who revitalized this whole thing?

>self-diagnosed "autism"
I'm socially awkward as shit. I probably have assburgers or something, but I can function well enough in society or whatever.

Social awkwardness isn't 100% of a sign of autism, user. Even normies suffer from that.

I over analyze everything and I don't like people. I find most of the things normalfaggots do to be useless and inefficient.

I do that too and I had a ton of brain tests when I was a child because I nearly died from a sickness. They never diagnosed me with autism or anything from the spectrum.
>I find most of the things normalfaggots do to be useless and inefficient
Well yeah they're normalfags what do you expect

Half assing it will get you a mind-succubus at best (which isnt particularly bad)

I also seem to check all of those. Im only not sure if browsing /mlp/ to giggle at shitposts counts as having seen MLP. Never watched the show.
What kind of research are you doing?

>autistic family
shit

It's not like official research or anything.
I just have an interest in Tulpas but every time I try to read about them I'm confronted with weapons-grade autism that would make Chris-Chan blush.
Every single community online is now drowned out by horsefuckers who fantasise about how they go to their Happy Place(tm) and fight Naruto and Goku with their Pinkie Pie Tulpa who also somehow has a Tulpa who has a Tulpa who has a Tulpa...
It's all complete nonsense and I'd just like to talk to someone who's sort of normal and isn't a fucking daydreaming sperg.
This is probably the first time anyone on Jow Forums has asked to speak to a normalfag.

anyone here got any tips for an adhd fag? would going on meds help on concentration? tried hypnosis, still had issues concentrating.

Ehhh this sounds like it can cause schizophrenia. Mental illness runs in my mother's side of the family and if a doctor found out I was talking to My self I would most certainly be sectioned.

This. I want to see if anyone has actually utilized a tulpa for second opinioning or parallel processing.

Well if I dont seem trustworthy enough for you Joy-user is probably your best bet. From what Ive read him and his tulpa are pretty down to earth

I can talk to both of you, it's okay.
Can you tell me about your Tulpa, a little about yourself, (if that's okay) how long it took to make your Tulpa, how it interacts and talks to you (can you actually see it, hear it, etc?)

you'll need to suffer to make it work. if your abilities make it hard for you, you'll need to not just work harder but be thickskinned about it.
at least that's what i tell myself
as for tips, realize your downtime(bus to work, etc.) and use it to focus. meds can help a lot but they're not a crutch.

>Work in a warehouse
>8 hours a day is essentially mindless downtime
Shouldn't I technically be able to master this shit?

>have massive fetishes for brainwashing, hypnosis, mind control, and personality alteration
Would it be possible to go about making a tulpa to essentially replace you? I know the warnings and such, so don't go about restating them please. I also know that actually attempting this would be somewhat crazy but if it's possible I want to do it anyway.

ive gone like 2 weeks without working on my tulpa. gahhhhh ive been putting it off for some reason mostly like "oh ill just wait to finally get back my adderall" or "i need to find a good mind voice."
any tips over the whole motivational thing with push. i want her to be by my side.
before being called a newfag for finding this out like 2 days ago, ive known about tulpas for over a year now. this aint my first rodeo

I've had my tulpa for nearly an year (counting from first response). When I started I was taking it really slow. Mostly before falling asleep. As a kid Ive always had an imaginary friend and different ones too. All the way up to 3rd grade or so I stopped having them since that was my most social period of my life. After 8th or 9th grade I wpuld always talk to myself in my head but it was always as if talking to someone else. I had no idea what tulpas were back then. Because of that Id like to think I'm somewhat predispositioned to making a successful tulpa. I started visualising Angela really really early. At first we would just talk about mundane things, saying good night and good morning etc. One day though I noticed a sudden shift. She started expressing her own opinions more and more and she would try to convince me to do ceryain things. Of course I trusted her and nearly always it ended up being benefitial. As time went on she started getting really emotional and would cry at a sad moment in our life whipe I didnt express any emotion and was indifferent to the matter. When I talk to her I just use that voice people read with just like most tulpafags however I've been considering practicing talking out loud despite it feelinf weird and awkward. One of the more shameful confessions I can make about my tulpa is that I have sex with her. And it feels bloody amazing. When it comes to day-to-day visuapisation and imposition its consistent ENOUGH. If youve seen the show Mr. Robot it's kind of similar to the way Elliots dad works. Pops in and out at will throwing me a frisky glance or I just call her and she appears. Sometimes while sitting down and doing somethig I can hear her walking behind me. Also her prsence is strongly felt by me. Imagine talking to someone whos behind you and then they suddenly shut up but you can still feel them behind you. If you are specifically interested in Angelas personality she is quite shy, timid and quiet.

Sorry about the typos. Being a phoneposter sucks.

I haven't been able to make my tulpa speak in 4 years, and I'm a shut-in neeto.

Attached: ....png (681x457, 219K)

Can you describe what the sex is like? Like the whole process, I am confused as how you can fuck a being that exists only in your mind.

That's really interesting user. So you don't have any history of mental health problems? Do you consider yourself lonely?

It's not just those people who usually have tulpas.

Your best bet would be writerfags. A lot of them do this, despite the fact that very few will admit to it.

Since writing usually requires a lot of worldbuilding, imagination and concentration, tulpas can happen.

Oh yeah I know that too, thanks anyway user.
Rowling is still a hack though.

Agreed.
SJW for good PR and money.
Mediocre writer riding the fame train.

I'll anything that bet RR Martin has tulpas though.

when focusing on a thought of something you want to be a tulpa, do you need to always have your mind on it and never let it go away or is it more like you imagine it with more progress each time you come back and focus on it

also is it ok to have something not really human as a tulpa?
im thinking of like the wisp from legend of zelda just because its small and easy to imagine and stay focused on. can that still work out well?

is this actually real? i want to make a tulpa but not some gay waifu or anything, just a person like me to give me advice and an outside perspective on things, and someone to talk to.