TFW no giant thicc mommy gf

all i want is a tall(er) mommy gf.
i need a 6'+ mommy gf.
is this impossible?
i'm 5'9"

Attached: 888.jpg (600x674, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds
newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they're 6'0+ they're probably a trap or trans. Also the vast majority of women (and trannies) are submissive, not dominant. And if you're posting on this site you're probably not a great catch to get girls to play along with your obscure fetishes. Basically you're screwed.

Sad truth bro. I've dated girls who all said they were dominant. All those relationships ended with them going sub, calling me daddy, and begging me for cock.

>nature happened

Nature can bite me in that respect.

women being "dominant" goes against their nature it isn't hardwired in them

You ever just sit at your desk and wish you could get mad air?

>air
what?
i suppose not

You're telling me you never cracked open your windows and let the breeze roll in while you imagine getting mad air?

Prove it's 'nature'. Actually prove it. Link to articles showing there are literally genes and innate neurological structures that make women "submissive".
Protip: you literally can't, because it's not innate/natural.

I speak from experience here and there's some nefarious business rolling in that street

You really care about your fetish, don't you?

I just googled "women are submissive" and it's pages of it being confirmed. Nice cope.

yep, i sure have not ever done that.

Attached: air.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Try it sometime my dude.

Attached: air.jpg (1050x375, 110K)

Your experience is irrelevant, you live in a world and culture where men are taught to be dominant and women submissive.
it's not even my fetish, im not the OP.
I did the same thing and there is no genetic or nueroscience data, it's all psychology bs. link to some genetic/neuroscience data that actually has good methodology.

Are you like lord sovereign of girls or something mr. knowitall?

it's probably just a butthurt dyke or feminist, not wanting to accept reality

What the fuck is this post? What a fucking waste.
To answer, obviously not. That's not the point. Are you too stupid to understand that the only way to objectively claim women are 'naturally/innately' submissive is to be able to point to a genetic code that ONLY women have that makes their brain grow some structure that ALWAYS makes them 'submissive'? There is literally no other way for them to be INNATELY submissive. If you can not do that, then you MUST accept that they are taught to be that way.
Submissiveness is also an incredibly complex concept and behavior, even claiming it can be 'innate' in the first place is fucking dumb.
No, I'm a man and not even a feminist. I'm just so fucking sick and tired of moronic brainlets claiming that traditional gender roles are actually real and that men and women are NATURALLY dominant/submissive. It's so obviously socially conditioned that you need to be a fucking moron to think it's innate.

Wooo bro like how bout you go back on your throne an talk shop with the nights of the roastie table,

Everything I wrote is true, you know it too. Stop purposefully being a brainlet.

>muh social constructs

You didn't prove anything other than that you really like dominant girls.

See or continue to look like an idiot.

You're the one who's claiming it's innate. Therefore, you must be able to point to a genetic code that ALL women have that ALWAYS causes their brains to develop some structure that makes them submissive.
If you can not do that, then it is not innate.
I don't even like dominant girls. I'm just not a fucking brainlet.

The fucking irony in this post. Why does everyone robot think they are genuinely smart? You're not, not even one of you. Stop with this pseudointellectual bullshit.

>What is estrogen?
>No I have had a testosterone count

You're a defective male, you don't understand.

You aren't thinking abstractly about this. Life is full of mysteries. it's totally innate when you think about it.

I'm in graduate school for mathematics. I am genuinely intelligence, more intelligent than you and most people in the country.
My testosterone is higher than average last time I got it checked, and there is no link between estrogen and 'submission'.

Have not had*

Post results with timestamp.
>I don't have them why would I keep important stuff like my medical information

You sound like you're drinking silk chocolate soy milk out of a wine glass you fucking degenerate

Why would I spend the time to fish out my records from my cabinet, take the picture, and black out my name and all my personal data?
Seriously, I know you all can see that what I'm saying is TRIVIALLY true. Just accept that your bullshit ideas are wrong and that there IS a way to test for these things and guess what, it's all bullshit. Why are you so afraid of that?
"durr you is a degenerate because you care about truth and scientific rigor".
You sound like a brainlet.

>The evidence out there isn't the kind I like so I'll ignore it, social construct have to exists because tv said so

The evidence literally isn't out there and doesn't exist. You know what evidence does exist?
>no such thing as male or female brain
sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds
All the differences in behavior between males and females is socially conditioned.
newscientist.com/article/dn28582-scans-prove-theres-no-such-thing-as-a-male-or-female-brain/

>no such thing as male or female brain
Average IQs are the same but women stick more around their average while men are more likely to appear higher and lower than the average.

>Hormones are a social construct
>IQ is a social construct
>What if I'm a social construct?

What does IQ have to do with innate personality behaviors?
By that logic, males who are average intelligence should also be submissive. They aren't. hmmm. wonder why.
Maybe because literally all of us are taught from the moment we're born that MEN ARE DOMINANT WOMAN SUBMISSIVE over and over and over, and rewarded when we act that way and punished when we aren't, for our ENTIRE lives.
It's so obvious, I truly don't understand why people have a problem with this.
Hormones and IQ don't mean anything for this argument.

can we have less autistic arguments and more posting of tall thicc mommy gfs

Hormones and IQ have everything to do with the brain because they impact how it functions. I don't know how you can be this full of yourself and this retarded at the same time.

>What does IQ have to do with innate personality behaviors?
Crime is a good example
>By that logic, males who are average intelligence should also be submissive.
This is more to do with female hormones, same reason why a woman is attracted to different jawlines etc depending on what time of the month it is.
>Maybe because literally all of us are taught from the moment we're born that MEN ARE DOMINANT WOMAN SUBMISSIVE
Men are dominant because they're physically stronger on average

the autistic arguments are more entertaining than your pathetic fetish that goes against proper nature

originally posting topic related image

Attached: 00.jpg (711x1067, 77K)

>Crime is a good example
Good point here.
>This is more to do with female hormones, same reason why a woman is attracted to different jawlines etc depending on what time of the month it is.
Those hormones are greatly exaggerated from what I've read.
>Men are dominant because they're physically stronger on average
So then physically strong women should be dominant, but that's not the case, because it's a learned behavior. Men are dominant because they're taught to be.
The whole point of this is there is no 'proper nature' you fool.

Women are the master race no matter how many times you deny it

>tfw 5'3
Suck it lanklets, you'll never be able to experience a true patrician relationship

i have been having this sexual fantasy of fucking a dom qt in the amazon position while she slaps and hits me and forces me to list all my insecurities in detail. i end up crying and after sex when my tears are dry i eat her out, looking up at her still red eyed. she pets my hair and ends up being really sweet as she comes from oral.