If I have "The Tribe's" traits, does it mean I belong to "The Tribe"?

If I have "The Tribe's" traits, does it mean I belong to "The Tribe"?

-big,long,hooked nose
-earlobes stuck to the head (almost completely)
-droopy, downwards eyes
-large forehead
-curling beard
-weak jawline
-terrible health
-psychological problems
-body deformations (I can't bend my big toes, have pectus excavatum, weight just a little over 100lbs while 5'8")
-from Eastern-ish Europe
-ancestors traced back to Austria, perhaps Italy?
-completely not fitting surname in my country (it sounds/looks germanic/latin, but not your typical Grunblatt)

Am I one of THEM?

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

Forgot to mention protruding ears and the fact that people always hated me unless they get to know me.
I always heard that people who didn't know me said about me "well you looked like an untrusty person"...

Untrustworthy*

But I bet this alone won't be original enough.

Don't let your condition keep you down. Power through your inferior genes and rise in the hierarchy. Outjew the jews and when you are finally at the top of the food chain act according to your nature and betray them. It's the jewish way to destroy from within. Maybe you will save the world, maybe you will fail but when you play your last card you will be remembered. Those of us who have seen this post will know of the noble jew who turned on his kind in service of the greater good. There is a place in glory for every man that knows his rank.

Attached: nintchdbpict000019162788.jpg (672x960, 72K)

>"""superior""" aryan race
>has brown eyes and brown hair, is a manlet
>gets BTFO by commies, israel is created and BTFOs the remaining nazis
fuck off, if the white race is so awesome and "superior" then how are the jews winning so hard?

Attached: 1493782120566.jpg (234x139, 17K)

Is this some copypasta? Never have seen this one.

Hitler had blue eyes.

Pretty sure I'm part kike too, though I'm 6'2 and broad with minimal body deformations.

>thinks gene superiority is only relevant to colours
>doesn't understand the concept of honouring fallen heroes
>thinks the fight is anywhere near over
Why am I not surprised by (((you)))?

yes you are kazar mongoloid
pleas go back to tarimskaya an take jewry with you

Attached: khazarstar.jpg (238x253, 12K)

>kazar mongoloid
What does it mean? Should I KYS myself?

it's over you dumb nazi cuck, europoor nazis are a joke that get btfo'd by our boys in antifa all the time, the only places they win are irrelevant shitholes, trump is working for israeli interests, and america is in a standoff with russia, an inevitable confrontation and no jewish blood had or will be spilled, i hope you're ready to die for us

You seem awfully triggered for someone who thinks he is on the winning side. Face it, snake, more and more people are waking up to the truth. It's only a matter of time before we regain political power. And as for antifa I can only say lol. Even your side has started disowning them because of their retardedation.

Hitler had blue eyes you retard. You make us look bad when you can't make historical facts.

it mean you are jewish churka
please leave all slavic lands forever

Attached: сваитослав_деви.jpg (1083x738, 105K)

If I have almost none of "the tribe's" traits but I know I belong to "the tribe" does it mean I don't actually belong to "the tribe"

>roman/aquiline nose
>big seperated earlobes
>generic eyes, brown admittedly but the "the tribe" side of family all have blue eyes I got the brown ones thanks to my irish dad
>neither large nor sloped forehead
>light brown/ reddish beard hairs, not very curly
>ok jawline, I'm not Elliot but it's there
>get ill rarely
>normal weight, 6'0 tall, some muscle

Only way I fit the stereotype is my neuroticism and that I have screwed people over (who deserved it mind you)

Why would you make this thread on Jow Forums? Why would you come to racebait on this board? Explain yourselves idiots.

Because my world is so limited that even on the internet I don't go anywhere outside of r9k.

You are a Jow Forumstard through and through. Who are you trying to fool?

>hilter
absolute shit-tier taste
at least for mussolini or strasser

because racebaiting on Jow Forums is so easy that it's not even fun at this point

Attached: 7654321.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Except that wasn't a bait but a honest question though.

>that pic
>"The Tribe"
>THEM
>honest question
user

Doesn't change the fact that I hate THEM (and thus probably myself too) and am going to talk like that about them.

Assuming you are op and assuming the post was an honest question, what exactly were you trying to accomplish? What type of answers did you expect?

"No, having jewish traits doesn't have to mean you are jewish by race because"

Personally, I never bought into the genes stuff. My advice is to take a look at your culture and if you don't like it then feel free to start studying other cultures and integrate into what you feel more comfortable with. Only sjws would bash you for culture appropriation but their opinion matters to anyone else as much as a North Korean's to Kim in the North.

Youre definitely ashkenazi since you live in Eastern Europe and have those features.

Whats the difference between ashkenazi, khazar and semitic jews?

Is your mother Jewish?

By religion? No. Because it's the Jewishness of religion that is traced by mothers I think.
Men/boys get most genes from their father's father.

If your mother isn't Jewish then you aren't considered an actual Jew unless you convert or something (and even then some still wouldn't think you one). So you're not an actual Jew, you just got Jewish features somewhere most likely from your father.

You are just saying what a very conservative, Torah-believing jew would say. Belive it or not they are the minority.
Most of them follow the Talmud and don't give a shit about 90% of things Torah really says.
But yes, I know that religion-wise I would not be considered a Jew.