Its been 11 years. Rest in eternal peace, General Cho. Keep BTFOing the normies in heaven

Its been 11 years. Rest in eternal peace, General Cho. Keep BTFOing the normies in heaven.

Attached: 560A83B9-272A-4C9B-BC69-E9F693679B6C.jpg (320x240, 30K)

i could take this punk in a fist fight ez

Rest in Pussy, General Cho.

Attached: 75f164fc-7d69-4bd3-a888-ca49b6207a60.png (310x388, 167K)

Also, just 4 days until their anniversary.

Attached: 1280x720-hVE.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

the mere fact that you glorify these faggets prove that you are even more of a fag.
Cause at least they ended their oppresion by kicking some ass.. while you just stay here being oppressed by normies

and hitlers birthday

April is the robot's month

Someone know where to buy a vest like that?

NBC News store looks like

FUCK YOU
I DID THIS THREAD 2 HOURS AGO AND NOBODY REPLIED
NOW EVERYBODY REPLIES YOU??

FUCK ROBOTS

nobody give the fag above me any you(s0s on his post either lol

Are you retard? Who says i'm not planning in to do something similar?? you're talking to a future murder, kid

>the beta virgin OP

>the alpha chad OP

Why does everyone ghost me? even in some retard online site
i cant believe i'm crying
FUG

Sorry user, the Wi-Fi at my work has Jow Forums blocked and Im off now so no worries :) Hey we're all frens here. We're among others like us so lets all be nice to eachother ;)

It's ok... at least i'm not the only Cho fan here... will try to improve my post next year...

Attached: e81b0e219980949543d479a23b06b51865e565ec72d002069cb6b74ac49d4caf.png (1200x1237, 380K)

I was reading his autopsy report and it noted excessively weak musculature.

>birthday in April
Like pottery

I think the exact quote was "especially weak musculature" for his age.

Nice dubs my dude! Also thanks for the high quality pic of that illustration of him, I've only been able to find the crappy quality version of it until now.
One thing I just noticed about this picture is that his left hand glove is fingerless while his right hand glove is not, I wonder...was he left-handed?

Hate to be a fucking normie but who is this again. He looks really familiar

So why did he do it?
Origininininin

Vtech massacre

>cho happening
>kpop suddenly begins to be popular
(((coincidence?)))

He's a robot. Watch the interview of his 2 roommates, he tried to hit on girls and they literally told him he was creepy. He became isolated in his room all day and grew resentful of normies.