Why dont you just hit the gym and get jacked faggot? you have no fucking excuse

why dont you just hit the gym and get jacked faggot? you have no fucking excuse

Attached: 1522573112939.jpg (509x860, 190K)

i dont wanna touch sweaty gym equipment, germs and shit. people probably dont wash their hands after using the restroom

I have a job and I'm too tired after work

I am working out

GOMAD SS 1/2/3/4
SKELETON GAINS
YOU WILL MAKE IT
WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

63KG 6'0
WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: 20180326_134443.jpg (810x380, 128K)

I'm working on it. I'm not aiming to be a body builder but I'm aiming to being lean and strong. Doing pull ups every day. Is there a point in doing martial arts as a NEET or should I wait until I have a job? A BJJ place finally opened up in my town. It's a 10 minute walk from here.

Do martial arts where you get to study the blade

You can get fit with literally just 2 dumbells. Buy them and workout at home
and ottermode is easily achievable with just bodyweight exercises

Attached: 1438194974942.jpg (590x787, 63K)

Feeds the body but not the soul. Did it for a year non-stop, now I just go occasionally.

>63KG 6'0
how much of a fucking skelly are you? i was a skeleton even when I was 70kg at this height

>you have no fucking excuse
But I do actually.

I was 57kg 6 months ago. I'm doing pretty good. Shoulders are growing. Chest is growing. Triceps are growing. Even my armpits are growing.

Attached: IMG_20180416_102732.jpg (600x900, 72K)

I am a NEET not a neckbeard

I'm lazy and unmotivated. My metabolism has been pretty good though, once it starts slipping up and I start actually getting fat I'll probably at least do cardio to lose some weight.

Because it's useless LateStageCapitalist masculinity body-culture bullshit
Also: Why do fitnessfags always look like Hipsters?

Costs 3x more than food for a garbage gym with fuckall equipment. Too expensive. I'll just keep doing pushups I guess.

Maybe because I don't want to get jacked?

Post routine at least. Everytime I look it's "... and a full set of weights and bar"

You sound like my mother. That's exactly what she would tell me.

Attached: original.gif (498x276, 164K)

This thing any good? I kinda want to shove hyperextensions in there because I want a big booty and not sure if it's safe. Or core because it's my weakest part and limits my squat and deadlift.

Attached: mineRP.jpg (529x675, 182K)

I want out.
I want out.
I want out.
I want out.

Attached: 1523908867246.jpg (688x918, 65K)

Absolute dogshit. Made me puke.

>ottermode is easily achievable with just bodyweight exercises
Fug, I guess it's nothing but cardio for me when I eventually find the time to exercise.

>cardio
>anything but skellymode
Retard

how do you get rid of excess skin and manboobs
I want to lose 50 pounds, is there any treatment I can do to help my skin

>implying I don't like being a skelly
I don't want to gain weight, even if it is muscle.

I'm getting jacked and hitting the heavy bag every day! I'm also going for that minoxidil to get that epic beard. I'm a tryhard but that's ok I guess.

There's only surgery. Being fat fucks you up permanently really.

the surgery before and afters look decent but I hope my skin isn't too fucked
I doesn't really matter that much though I just need to lose weight so my body isn't stressed all the time
health first and aesthetics can come later

>wanting to be a twink faggot

This. I work 9-5 and the last think I want to do with 3 of the 6 hours of free timeI get after work is be stuck in a gym with other people, sweating and in pain for minimal gains. I tried for 2 months and its not worth it.

I have, apart from improving my health and my general well being it didnt do anything

I'm 5'4 and weaker than little girls

Attached: lakers_lunch_manlet.jpg (1024x763, 199K)

The problem with surgery is that you'll have highly visible scars. Usually it's still infinitely better than keeping loose skin so I would definitely recommend. But keep that in mind. Before/after photos are always setup to look better than the real thing because they're used by surgeons on their portfolios.

You right bro

People will think im compansainting for having a small dick. They would be right about the penis thing.

>mfw Im literally working out at home right now

bout to do some tricep extensions bois

Attached: 23n4v5.jpg (590x442, 22K)

I do LUL.

>tfw only have 5.5 hours after I get back home before I need to sleep
I'm sure only getting 6 hours of sleep isn't great for my health, but there's no way in hell I'm losing any more of what little nights I have left.

Exactly. I have to be up at 7AM each morning so that only gives me 6 hours max to do what I want and then also get 7-8 hours sleep. Being a wagecuck sucks ass. The money isnt worth it.

i like being a skeleton

>The money isnt worth it
I think it will be worth it once I can move out and actually have real privacy free from judgement. If not, then I guess I might as well an hero since I was miserable as a neet.

88KG 6'3, we all gonna make it

I dont want to go because I am inscure about my height. I am 19 and 175cm (5ft9in) and I swear to god out of 20 guys in my gym, like 12 of them are 5ft11 and above. Even the girls are like my height or taller. There are like 6 guys who are literal 6ft4+ trees in my gym. I dont know if tall people go to the gym more and are over represented but holy shit I feel so inadequate and they probably think I am some pathetic manlet and laughing at me.

I am from Ireland I dont know what theyre putting in the water but people my age are so tall and I hate myself. Thanks mam for being short.

Same lad but In my northern shitty town everyone's about 5'8 and the women are about 5'5, I may be a manlet at 5'9 but at least I'm the king of them. I once went to leeds and what the fuck there were loads of tall people there about my age, makes me feel pretty fucking bad, how the fuck did these cunts get so tall, most of them were skellies however.

>why dont you just hit the gym and get jacked faggot?
Because I don't want to.

Attached: Ray Liotta laughing.gif (220x217, 415K)

Yeah I dont get it. They are like disproportionately huge. Like their torsos are the same size as mine but they have huge long legs. And yeah nearly all of them are sticks.

Still. I dont understand what is making them so tall. Like their parents are the same size as my parents. Their dads are like 177-180 and their mams are 155-168 yet they end up as giants.

My dad is 178cm, my mam is 162cm so I get stuck in the middle at 175cm. But my uncle is 182cm and my aunt is 155cm, yet my 16 year old cousin is 179cm.

Why didnt he get short genes from his mam like I did? Shit isnt fair.

I am moreso angry because I feel I may have stunted my potential growth. I never excercised or went outside as a kid. I was fat and played video games, never ate fruit and used to get like 5 hours sleep and on weekends pull all nighters. I cleaned up my act at 16 and since then I have been healthy but I think I fucked myself which is the hardest thing to bear.

I was an active child and I went outdoors all the time and I wasn't fat yet I still ended up this height, there's a good chance you still could have ended up that height even if you went out, exercised and wasn't fat.

Same stats user.
We never stood a chance.

T E E S S I D E
E
E
S
S
I
D
E

>wanting to be a fat salty virgin

>tfw I can just get surgical implants to make me have big muscles and god tier six pack.
Stay cucked, gymcucks

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You sound like a faggot. 5'9 people never were considered short in any of my schools. The kids who got bullied were under 5'7.

Its not fair my dude. I just wanted to be 178cm like my dad. Was that so much to ask?

Some advice for guys. If you are average height or tall, do NOT marry a short woman. You are dooming your kids to a life if avoidable hardship. I am immediately invisible to like 50% of women because of my height.

Unless I find a girl my height or taller, my whole lineage will be doomed to manlethood.

na lad

L A N C A S H I R E
A N C A S H I R E
N C A S H I R E
C A S H I R E
A S H I R E
S H I R E
H I R E
I R E
R E
E

Then do it. All talk. That's all robots are.

Height is the penultimate factor in determining male success and happiness.
Our lives are so, so fucked over a few inches of height. It is so fucking hopeless. Suicide is becoming more tempting every day. Barely can make it out of bed knowing I have to be myself all day. Just kill me.

Attached: 1523850345934.jpg (612x612, 79K)

This is why I'm lifting, If I'm gonna be below average height I at least want to look fit, honestly why do I have to be this height

Yeah well try living in a country like Ireland where the average male height is 5ft11. That includes the older, shorter generations too which brings the average down.

Including only guys 18-25, the average height for Irish guys is easily 6ft.

Irish girls are getting taller too. The average height for girls 18-25 is easily 5ft8.

At 5ft9 that means that at LEAST 40% of girls are taller than me.

Being my height is not that big of a problem in America where the average is 5ft9 thanks to all the Mexicans.

Even if I am only below average, that means I am basically worthless. Girls only want the best. They only settle for a below average guy when they are old and dried up.

Thats why I dont go to the gym. I dont want to be constantly confronted by the fact I am worthless.

This is why I don't go to the gym. Because at best I'll look like that little faggot on the right.
FUCK.

Attached: manletgains.png (852x477, 536K)

It's so bad guys. Our lives are a living nightmare. We are the most persecuted group of people on earth. Everyone hates short guys and there's nothing we can do.
Who else here saving up for some fucked up Chinese leg lengthening surgery? I don't even care if it cripples me some day. I just want a day as a normal man.

Guy on the left takes steroids. Guy on the right takes steroid and doesn't train. Manlets get significantly easier gains than lanklets.

Hahahahahahahaha faggot try being 5ft 5

Finna kms

na fuck that, If I stay in my shitty mill town then I'll look normal but honestly fuck it, it's not only my height that's fucking me over, even if that was fixed there would be something else. Having said that my 5'7 chubby friend has a 8/10 girlfriend, don't know how the fuck he did it but he did, apparently they just 'clicked' what a bunch of shit, why can't I meet someone and just 'click' he's had 3 long term girlfriends and I've hap a whopping 0, when is it my turn to have some girl randomly meet me in my day to day life like he fucking did.

There were only 3 Mexicans in my school and I never felt short at 5'8. Only thing that shakes me is seeing colored people. Colored people remind me that there's a storm coming. Wish I lived in Ireland.

We'll all see each other in manlet heaven.

Attached: iktf.png (234x216, 4K)

THIS IS WHY YOU LIFT.
EVEN IF YOU'RE A MANLET IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING.
WE ALL NEED TO GET STRONG AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF TALL "MEN."
SHOW THEM OUR PAIN. KILL THEM. BEAT THEM. BASH THEM. BREAK THEIR PRECIOUS LEGS.

Attached: 5'7''177lbs.jpg (480x640, 43K)

There is estrogen in the water thanks to roasties taking birth control pills and pissing it out. You need to lift to help offset these drugs. Another reason to despise women.

Ireland is 80% Irish and has a rapidly growing African and Arab population, especially in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. Its getting off topic but we are not being spared from (diversity). By 2050 us native Irish will be below 50%.

What part of Ireland are you in?
What's your Gael to invader mix?
Average height in Ireland for men is 5'10.4'' (178.9 cm)
But if you compare the groups in the west with areas which we more heavily influenced by the influx of planters, you see that the native Irish population is actually taller.
Here, look at this image from the 1880s.
West Coast Irish are taller than East Coast and Ulster populations... which have more of the short English planter stock.

You can see that the more Gaelic West coast average height was 5'8.5-9'' while the East coast is a half inch shorter on average.
Despite the fact that on the West coast people had poorer diets.
Look at England, most areas have lower averages, than Ireland, while Scotland, more Celtic, and not subsisting on fucking spuds, more areas with taller people.

>TL;DR You're 19 kid, you've got ~2 years of growth left if you are a guy, work on posture, eat well and exercise. You'll add another inch and hit average.

Attached: PSM_V52_D179_Average_stature_of_males_of_the_british_isles.png (2055x2363, 455K)

what
this sounds both feasible yet retarded and a part of me wants to believe you

waaaaaaait what, not him but don't you stop growing at 16???

This is well known and documented though. Google it.

Are you an actual robot too?

There is no point. How exactly is a ripped autist with no purpose in life under the weight of his parents' high expectations better than a regular one?
Muscles are not fucking magical wands. My confidence is low not because of the way my body looks, that's the least of my worries.

Attached: ec69f5619d0f6b3f91f871e07c836baf.jpg (750x675, 124K)

Poor skelly manlet with no access to a gym and gonna be 30 this year. Any hope lads?

Sorry, user, but no. We all need to figure out a good option for suicide.

Attached: JustBeYourself3.png (500x441, 236K)

Hoooooollly fuuuuuuuuck
I can't drink the tap water because of estrogen in the water and fluoride

I can't drink water bottles because of estrogen plastic

what am I supposed to do, were so fucked and there's nothing we can do unless we boil it straight from a river but how the fuck am I supposed to do that I drink an unholy amount of water.

Attached: 1402246680302.jpg (668x712, 116K)

Being fit makes life slightly less terrible. Too bad I can't take my shirt off since I got acne scars all over my chest and back signalling my terrible genes. Wish I knife scars instead.

lifting weights is a cope and won't fix your social awkardness

Why do you care?
If your life is good enough to think about the lives of others you might be posting on the wrong board.

Because working out without roids is like trying to build a structure without any tools.

The guys who are roiding will be putting in 1/4th of the work you are and getting 10x the results in a shorter amount of time.

They'll be reeling in the pussy while you're still slaving away getting minimal gains.

It'd be nice if all females werent retards and could distinguish between guys who roid and those who actually put work in, but sadly that isn't the case. They just see a ripped guy and start frothing at the mouth.

High end filters are suggested to be able to deal with this shit at least in part, but I haven't seen enough documentation on that. Beyond them, bottled water >>> tap water. An option could be to go with glass water bottles, some carbonated water brands still sell them. It's a bit more expensive than normal water of course and co2 isn't good for you either though.

>still have a small dick
>still a manlet

kek

>ottermode is easily achievable with just bodyweight exercises

Attached: 1496265007178.jpg (542x540, 17K)

Can autists train Martial Arts without getting bullied by all the normal men?

However I got these fucking Iberian genes, that must have done it. My dads side is all Irish or Scottish. But my second cousin on my mams side got 18% Iberian when she did the test, so obviously somewhere in the past 2000 years my mams ancestors fucked a spanish manlet.

Regardless I doubt I can grow another 2 inches in 2 years. I looked online and my genetic potential height based on my dad and mams height is 175cm.

Its either bleak acceptance or leg surgery.

Not sure what you mean by that

Attached: FA51ACF1-375E-400E-80A3-60C5C0D37433.png (1080x1920, 894K)

>Poor skelly manlet with no access to a gym and gonna be 30 this year. Any hope lads?

Body weight exercises would have helped immensely 10-15 years ago. Now you're fucked though.

... No.

It's VERY slow after 16, but I put on about 2 cm between 18 and 20. then later at like 32 I used a foam roller to straighten out my back a little because my posture was always shite, and go another cm or so. You also start to fill out, which make you look stockier, so you don't look taller. and you never bother measuring your height again.

No. Normal men will mock you for even practicing the "wrong" martial art. And only chads do martial arts anyway.

lmao every time I see this pic

> Being fit makes life slightly less terrible.
How? I have no interest in being fit, being skinny and not very weak is enough. Attracting females is of no interest to me either, at this point having one would only mean more stress.

Because you're more easily able to move about and less concerned about situations where you need to take your shirt off. Also less concerned about other men taking their shirts off.

> Because you're more easily able to move about and less concerned about situations where you need to take your shirt off
I haven't been in those situations in years.

>fucking Iberian genes
You got Spanish Armada'ed.

>situations where you need to take your shirt off
???

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
is this a ploy by the powers that be to feminise us? whats their end game?

Any advice on how to get muscles when you're skinny as fuck? I'm not trying to loose weight at all, i should really be gaining it if anything.

> Also less concerned about other men taking their shirts off.
I'm not that insecure. I really don't give a fuck. I'm trying desperately find a reason to exist. Something that would interest me, something that would make my life more than sustaining the physical body and talking to myself every evening about how many days I think I'll be able to go on like this.
Other men taking off their shirts? Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gamers! - 11 [1080p]_[00:12:48.601].png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

I know and its so frustrating because I had the potential to be a chad. I am blonde and have blue eyes, I sunburn when its overcast and all the guys on my dads side of the family are tall, irish or scottish.

Thanks to the genetic dice roll I got my height genes from my retarded Spanish armada ancestor on my mams side.

So thats another thing to blame the English, making the Spaniards take the route around ireland to escape and then washing ashore here and passing on their shitty genes.

Thanks Eternal Anglo.

I don't have time to cook nice shit, can I make gains off of protein powder and yogurt and shit?