User...

>user, your Mother and I have discussed it and we've decided that if you're going to be living with us then you're going to have to start pulling your weight around here. $300 a month sounds more than fair don't you think?

Attached: 1AnCJh9.jpg (300x300, 95K)

>300 a month
>have to live with 2 people if not more
>will br constantly annoyed and ordered around
Hell fucking no you bitch

$300 a month is nothing. I absolutely dare you to find a place with rent and utilities that cheap.

I'm also including the conditions in which I'll be living in.
300 a month is awful to live with your parents

>one week later...

Attached: letter-to-homeless.jpg (280x291, 67K)

>get a quality $200 tent and sleeping bag
>wander around and live for free

They'd probably cook food for you too.
If my parents gave me this offer instead of making me leave as soon as I turned 18, I would take this in a heartbeat.

>no gas
>no electric
>no water
>no internet
I'd like to see you pussies living on the street like that for more than a week. Ungrateful little shits.

That gives me at least one entire paycheck, and like almost half of another one leftover for myself. Sure thing, guys. Thanks for supporting me all of these years.

>no gas
Not necessary, stay in warmer areas or migrate south in winter to them. Also bundle up

>no electric
Not necessary, use McDonald's/Starbucks/cheap chain gym to charge electronics

>no water
Use a cheap chain gym (planet fitness, anytime fitness, etc.) to shower. Cost:$20-30/month plus you get a place to workout

>no internet
Starbucks/McDonalds/Burger King/anywhere else with free wifi

Being homeless is literally what I do user.

My friends consider $225 to be high and they're the ones who move place to place

>you better get a fucking work or i'm kicking you out to the fucking street user, i work all day and you do nothing but sleep and do stupid things on the internet

Guys... I'm just retarded at anything physical... Wish me good luck.

>jobless
That's where you're wrong

>Mom and Dad if you don't provide for me after forcefully bringing me to life you'll have no way to collect the money tomorrow.

Attached: 1451056506664.jpg (906x813, 110K)

canada you dunce

where do you sleep? ds

24/7 gym (not person you tagged)

I try to stay in more rural areas, it's easy to find some empty woods to sleep in there. I just sleep in my tent.

I'm not some strung out junkie bum though, I don't do drugs. I just hate wagecucking

If I'm in an urban area I'll do what this user said, or on public transport of some kind But I tend to avoid those.

what kind of work do you do?(retail,fast food,sales man?)

Just go to the public library if you want to charge your electronics and use the internet all day. 10-9.

I'll flip stuff on craigslist that I find for free or cheap in nearby goodwills, thrift stores, and garage sales. I travel a lot because I enjoy the journey from one place to another as well, it makes me feel like I'm not stuck in the rut that is my life.

My parents pulled this shit on me for once
>I don't have 3 dollars let alone 300 so no I'm not doing that, you're not going to kick me out and if you try I'm taking everyone involved out with me
end of that conversation

shit what ever been to a town called kelowna?