Post height and your feelings about said height

Post height and your feelings about said height

Am 6'1", wish I could grow more

Attached: IMG_20180314_212509_396.jpg (480x360, 21K)

5'10''
perfect height desu in fact, i would hate being any other

>kung pow penis

BERN'D
RICED

5 foot 9 feel like an actual midget, I never had a chance

>6'4"
perfectly happy with it, the only time i dont like being tall is long international flights

I'm 6'1 and it's ok being a manlet I just wish i had better looks.

5'8.5'' (174cm)
feelsgood to be a little bit below average as a white guy actually

Attached: 1523037942078.gif (281x297, 34K)

5'3
i'd prefer to be a little taller desu.

>5'6
FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GROW MORE

Attached: 1424238432757.png (250x250, 37K)

>6'7"
Tall enough that people seem to think they need to comment on it, and will probably die of some heart related problem because of it

Attached: 1512938644719.jpg (620x465, 42K)

>6'
I would like to be a bit taller, but I think I'm about the best height. My height was wasted on me though because I'm a fucking sperg. I wish I could surgically give a manlet my height, I don't deserve it.

>6'0
>Tall
That's barely above average

6'4 and is also my only real complaint about it, airplanes make my ass cramp up because I can't stretch my legs out.

5 foot 6, am girl though so i wish i was a little bit shorter :(

174 cm is 5'7 autist

Haha. No it is not. 174 cm is 5.7 not 5'7
I know, imperial system is retarded.

6'1

FeelsOkayMan
Unquestionably Manlet Tier in my area.

I didn't say I was especially tall, just that it's the best height. not too tall, not too short.

5ft 8 - as manlet as all the great men in history

5'12, not so happy

ay my nigger. i dont take long flights too often so its not a really big deal. also finding cheap pants that are waist 30 and inseam 34-36 is harder than other sizes

I'm 6', almost everyone is taller than me, the "average height" probably includes toddlers or something.

6'3
wouldnt trade my height for anything desu

6'3"

I'd rather be 6'0

5'8"
Shorter than all my friends
Feel too short

All the bad genes for me.
1.60 cm.

I'm 5'8". It's cool I always fuck shorter girls anyway. Current gf is 5'3".

5'11". I'm a couple of inches above the average height in England so I'm happy, anything between 5'9 and 6'2 (barefoot in the evening) is the good range I think.

>6'3"

I wish I was shorter and stockier, being big and tall often works against one when older, back is more prone to breaking.

>5 foot 6
Its fine cause I like being small and cute but I wouldnt mind being a few inches shorter

>6'2"

It's pretty much the ideal male height desu. Unless you live in some weird place like the Netherlands you're taller than the vast majority of the population but not considered freakishly tall, chicks dig it, you can see above crowds, etc etc

tall old dudes look badass as fuck, be happy.

im a bit taller than you but have always liked shorter girls too. current gf is 40 cm shorter than me

Attached: 123.jpg (942x1352, 282K)

6'3"
i want to be 10 feet tall, unironically

so your current gf is like 130cm? are you dating midgets to feel taller?

6'0, statistically the most attractive height so I am more than happy with it.

6'0, wouldn't change it. I wish height didn't matter though. I hate that so much shit people don't have control over matters so much but, then again, no one has control over anything, if you think about it.

i'm 193cm, she is 153 cm

you said youre a bit taller than , 193cm (6'4) is not "a bit" taller than 5'8, i assumed youre like 5'9

5'5
Would be happy with 5'8, at least then I could buy trousers without having to roll up the leg

fair enough but i didnt want to comment on his height while talking about how much taller i am

5'10" (Actually like 5'9.7" but I round up)
I hate being short, I'm a midget in my family, just barely taller than my fucking mom. I can't help but compare how short I am to other people and I take too many Jow Forums manlet posts seriously.

6'3. Wouldn't change it either way.

6'7" Pretty happy with it, although it is a pain in the arse sometimes. I honestley think I'd be more popular with the women if I lost a couple of inches though

6 foot exactly
I'm taller than a lot of the people i know so thats enough for me

6'2
it's alright but it's still avg where i'm from

5'10.5"
Never had a chance. I will do a manlet uprising soon.

>190cm
Its perfect

6'1 probably the best height to be
To bad I'm a waste of a human being

5'8
would like to be a little taller but its fine