women cannot post outside of this thread

Attached: fat guy.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Damn youve got me:(

post your feels fembot

A feel, alright
>be me
>NEET for a few months now
>only friend is my brother
>he has the worst video game addiction ive ever seen so I never even speak to him
>feelsbad.jpeg
I have no other feels in my life :(

you must be as ugly outside as inside

how did you become a NEET? did you drop out of uni?

Thanks
originolli

Yep, couldnt cope with education anymore, years of that shit had done its toll on my brain and it wasnt gonna get any better that way. im feeling better these days though

>bullied/beat up in school because weird tomboy
>developed unhealthy coping mechanisms and bpd tendencies
>didn't get a "pass" for my autism because I was ugly
>skipped school as much as possible to not get harassed, probably only spent as much as 4 months of the school year in school
>dropped out as soon as legally able, 16
>don't have any friends because talking to other people exhausts me
>never developed a "tolerance" for being able to hold conversations

I started to go to therapy to get rid of my cringy personality and stalker/suicidal mentality and learned how to dress myself/do makeup, but I still don't have the mental or physical tolerance built to talk to people. It makes me physically tired to talk to anyone for longer than necessary. This even happens online. I don't mind being alone, I just read about people feeling like they're "missing out" and wonder if I would feel the same had I had ANY experience socially when I was younger. Is it wrong to be perfectly content with my socially-isolated lifestyle?

>Is it wrong to be perfectly content with my socially-isolated lifestyle?
Why don't you ask your therapist instead of r9k?
You poor poor tomboy.

Attached: sylvieheadpat.png (538x499, 454K)

modern "so called" education is just jewish mind control. your better off just go to nursing school or something

omg ... can you be more poltarded ?

This makes me reeeee fbdc!

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 47K)

I dont even go to Jow Forums that often I was just born red pilled

She is constantly trying to get me to go out and talk to people but I can never do it right. She had me go out and initiate a conversation with a stranger and possibly make a friend, which wasn't hard because female. I just don't know what to do after you say something and they reply so I didn't do anything. I used to get really anxious but now I just don't feel anything but apathy and exhaustion. She thinks that I have a desire deep down to socialize, but I disagree. I like watching things from afar and not interacting with anything. The only reason I posted this was to get some sort of feedback but I think you're right. It's probably something I should talk to her about to change or just accept myself as is.

It's because you don't have a connection with a literal random stranger.
Try to meet people you have something in common with.

I don't know what fbdc means, I'm sorry.

I've tried doing that before. I would go online and post on forums that catered to my interests but even then having to talk to people was exhausting. I can feel myself getting tired having to articulate my thoughts to be typed out in this thread. Like I said, I'm not too bothered by it. I was just wondering what the people I related to most thought. Thank you for trying to help.

Online interaction doesn't count and you're propably a introvert who needs some time for yourself after communication.
When I talk to my friends I enjoy the time spent with them but I feel drained afterwards aswell and need some time for myself.

Probably because you're a stupid roastie. You will never tempt chad because you're repulsive and stupid. You should feel bad.

>chad texted me only 5 times today
>i've only had sex with one guy this week
>why are all these weird ugly guys bugging me all the time? I'm so lonely lol

You're fault for going to school looking like an ugly butch, dumb failed roastie. At this point suicide seems better than you're pathetic reclusive lifestyle. Consider an hero retard. You deserve to be bullied

Online interaction doesn't count towards what? It's all equally tiring. I feel the same way with being drained afterwards but I don't really enjoy talking in the first place. I mean it's necessary for information exchange but I like watching others talk as opposed to engaging myself. I guess I lack the "enjoy the time spent with them" part towards everyone.

I get that you're lashing out for a reaction but I'm kind of on a roll today replying to people so I think I'll do just that. I do agree with the bullying being my fault. I didn't fit in and I paid the price for it. I wasn't bullied for my looks alone, though. I had a lot of anxieties and unchecked resentment for being rejected by my peers that manifested in a completely abhorrent personality. I do think I will eventually kill myself, so I agree with your statement there as well. Unless I can really do something to pay back the resources I've taken by continuing as I have, I probably will cut myself short out of respect for those who have supported me. I don't think I deserve to be bullied anymore because I don't really do anything anymore. Maybe if I had more interaction with the world, I could deserve something consequential like that.

Anyways, I'm sorry that you're angry with me and feel the need to make me feel bad. It's not fair that you feel you have to do that or that you lack the ability to entertain yourself in a more substantial way. I hope you feel better and it's unfortunate that your life has seemingly forced you into such a corner. Hopefully you can turn the energy and rage you feel into something that will help you long-term, rather than continuously drag you further and further down emotionally and mentally.

I dont want a chad or a guy in general but ok

I am a female that dropped out of highschool at 15 :) I also am overweight and have textured skin/acne. I got made fun of in school a lot...for being a fat weeb.

Attached: 1521218092689.jpg (250x249, 8K)