I haven't had an erection in awhile. I don't get morning wood. My penis is all floppy when I masturbate...

I haven't had an erection in awhile. I don't get morning wood. My penis is all floppy when I masturbate. When I cum it doesn't shoot out. It just pours out. My sister recommended edging, but I can't control myself when I'm about to cum.

Attached: mirrorglaze.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

can you sister inspect my erection too, bro?

no. she cannot.

I want to try this

Have you considered seeing a urologist? It may be something physical and serious.

Dicks are serious business.

If I wake up suddenly in the morning i will have a rock hard boner. If i wake up normally I won't have a boner all day.

is this some kind of sick game?

Have your sister suck it. That'll fix it.

Dildo in ass. If you're capable of getting an erection, you should be rock hard once it's all the way in. This is a good test.

You masturbate too much. Stop. Thats about it.

Also how old is your sister.

These two are the only decent answers.

My sister is 26. I am 25.

I don't plan on having a sex life, but I might look into seeing a doctor if it's life threatening.

/thread
Ogreanon

>my sister recommended edging

Attached: 1478012089822.jpg (623x713, 62K)

desu sounds like yo have a hormone problem, od you have anxiety? you r stress hormones could be suppressing your sexual drive to the point to where fapping is more mechanical than hormonal

It might be some sort of prostate issue, just go get that checked out, this is not about having a sexual life.

>My sister recommended edging

You talk to your sister about this shit? God damn white people

What would your sister know about limp dick anyway?

You have severe ED. Go to a doctor and get that shit checked. Not getting a boner for more than 72 hours can make your dick shrink by like 1.5 inches so you might be fucked already

When you live alone with your sister you learn to get comfortable talking about your body.

>not just getting your sister to help with it

are you fat? after i have gain over 50 pounds i have lost a lot of erection power. i used to be able to get hard for hours and shoot a gallon and now my dick get semi hard after 5 min and when i come i could barely drown a ant with that

Maybe you should ask your sister for help to masturbate you, ask her to show you her tits or pussy.
Trust me, i was in diamond when i saw at my sister naked accidentally, much more than seeing my gf naked.

>my sister
>my gf
>the two not being the same

Attached: 1502606966200.png (625x918, 587K)

I'm not fat. I'm slender. Like 110 pounds.

I don't sexualize my sister. I've seen her tits before and they do nothing for me because she is my sister.

Did Reiko make you take hormones too?

Spooky. Eat more.

>they do nothing for me because she is my sister

Attached: 1358180225370.jpg (405x384, 20K)

ask your sister to edge you.

How tall are you? 110 is a lot different on a 5'5 manlet compared to a 6'5 lanklet.

5 feet tall, then 1 inch

Stop masturbating for a month and don't hold your pee in to the point that it aches

He shouldn't be 110 at 5'5 anyway