So,my sister got fucked by Post Malone

So,my sister got fucked by Post Malone...
Why? i cant listen to his music anymore, i will always think about him penetrating my little sister...(she literally turned 18 4 months ago)

Attached: 0854 - 4OfqbxR.gif (500x492, 31K)

ask for his phone number, user. get famous.

lmao your sister is a filthy whore. ask her what he smelled like

Women are such fucking whores there's literally no hope

"anymore"

fuck you you fag, listening to post malone ... your sister deserved it.

Post malone making the white chubby scraggly bearded stoner look into a sexy thing.
This man is a hero

Which one is Post Malone? The one with the long rainbow hair?

Did he abandon her afterward? She still in contact with him? Maybe you two could be friends if she is

I guess you could say she's.... feeling like a rockstaaaaar now.

thats the thing, she was a virgin, post took her virginity.My cute little sister that i took care of multiple times,actually cared for,(yeah she is 10/10 anyways) fucked my favourite artist.
How could i ever listen to his music again??
When he says "fucked a virgin hooee" in his next song, im going to dox him wtfffffffff he destroyed my little sister wtffffffffffffff
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whyy why why

>tfw you'll never crush virgin pussy every night in a new city

How did he do it? He looks like one of us, but normies love him.

Attached: 1519613944808.jpg (240x240, 11K)

he fucked her(took her virginity), and that was it.
My sister just left, and they have no contact.
I honestly dont know what i am going to do with my life...i am depressed,wjhat the fuck????????????????????????????? why me????is this what i get for taking care of my little sister????? he should pop some more pills and fucking overdose aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cuz u a fag

inb4 faggot if you ask me. hell you don't, but u gay still

you cry about your fav artist (post malone ... baka)
you cry cuz u sister a whore, but she's a female... that's what she gonna do, get fucked

while you stick to virgin town

i think you are on the wrong board,

he's so fucking gross looking. who the fuck would fuck him

this shit has become a meme so rapidly ... you don't interest anybody anymore

you know what you have to do, anonymo

Attached: 1516200383979.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

apparently,my sister, who has good grades,is you could say smart, and good looking.
And 200 more girls daily,they just see him and they instantly want to fuck

Attached: eJwNyFEOgyAMANC7cAAoVLD1NgQJuuggtPsyu_v2Pt9jPvMymzlUh2zO7aeUPncr2mdu1bbe21XzOMWWfrusmstx17eKQ4iIGGKg (250x208, 5K)

(Post Malone)
Damn that OP goin psyyyyycho
user's sister bad like Miiiiiichael
Can't really trust that Posty
To not go Malone on OP
(Ty Dolla Sign)
OP's sister goin psycho
That pussy goin brazy
Been hittin user's momma
She wanna have my baby
His sister on my pinky
My dick so stanky

Atleast now she can scream that she made it

Attached: 986800.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

what meme you retarded faggot??that i cared for and took care of my sister because our mother was always busy working?? im 6 years older, and it was fucking hard. I wanted her to become a succesfull female, who has standards, shit i even taught her history.
Then,she comes home in a half ripped top that i have never seen before, panties, barefoot, and smelling like vodka and cum.
I really want to kill Post Faggot, but apparently i couldnt get away with it.
If you see this Post( probably not) then go fuck yourself , i spent thousands of hours with her then you come and fuck it up, and fuck her. Fuck yourself, fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!!!!!!!

>listening to Post Malone
>having him be your favorite artist
You deserve this. I hope your sister continues to get fucked by trash artists you like.

if you have any honor at all, you will kill him.
pussy

i bet you liked that faggot lil peep, cunt.

I was responding to a shitpost, learn to read fag.

Just go and end Malone, and leave us alone with your baby tears

>lil peep
Do you listen to anything that isn't shit?

yes thanks faggot, im packing up my kitchen knife and getting into his mansion,guarded by 7 feet tall black dudes, and stabbing his fat as fuck belly, which wouldnt even get penetrated by a fucking RPG

>bait thread
>not one bit funny
O.P never post here again and leave now unfunny nigger

go to a concert, do it big, jeez you live in the US, stop this shit with knives and stuff

i dont listen to lil overdose, learn to read holy faggot

I bet he felt just like a Rocksta-a-a-r, OP

Do you know of any artists that aren't shit?

>bait
Hope you die in aids.I hope you will experience the exact same thing.I hope he fucks your mother instead.

>having such a pleb fucking taste
No, user, I don't think I'll ever experience that

A lot of normies on here today. Underage faggot maybe you should stop phonefagging and finish class. Summer is coming soon. Wait til than, and you will be able to car daily you white nigger.

Abandon the whore make her cry op

Gimme his number so he has somebody else to dick instead!

TBQHF, it's a bretty gud way to have one's first time. I mean, yeah, it probably doesn't mean shit to him - just hoe #56743 - but for your lil girl, it's better than some random chad asshole who you'd hate sooo much more, and who'd not only fuck her smooth young body, but also her gullible young mind, you know what I mean?
Also, subjectively from a dude's viewpoint, it'd be nice to lose my virginity to I dunno Charli XCX or fucking i dunno Grimes.
So there.