This is your favourite show from now on, got it?

This is your favourite show from now on, got it?

Attached: 7facd20f5216202349ad2fc3119e2e5b1329936788_full.jpg (640x960, 200K)

I don't know this show, but I remember some 3d hentai from years ago, and i think you fucked the yellow one, shit was pretty hot

Y-yes.
O-original.
E-even more original

Do me a favour and never post to me or my threads ever again.

Attached: 1522991505428.jpg (492x492, 126K)

My little sister loves this show.

is that futurama?
if not then your post seems inaccurate

But it was already one of my favorite shows

It already was.
Rebellion ending is supreme, Homura did nothing wrong.

Attached: suffering.jpg (1280x3600, 1.07M)

>muh magical girl trash
>babbys first existential musings presented by a white ferret plushie

Urobuchi is a overrated hack

Attached: 1346108080509.png (850x681, 254K)

Its a great one, but not deserving of number 1 for me. Sorry user.

Attached: F1E42544-DB8A-4717-AF7D-4C3BDE35DBF8.jpg (900x506, 54K)

Can you name 10 animu that do it better?

Just in general or do you mean within mahou shoujo genre? If the latter then it'll be tough to pull out 10 won't deny.

Black Jack
Champloo
Bebop
Monster
Gintama
Ashita no Joe
Zipang
Cpt Tylor
Nausicaa
Yukikaze

Go to sleep Giulia.

Higurashi when they cry, I guess. But it's different so I don't know if they can be grouped on the same category.

Yeah, if I was some kind of cuck who loved seeing the girls I grow familiar to falling in love with each other, and didn't prefer comfortable themes and light humor over an epic story reliant on a good bit or world-building that isn't interesting to sit through after the first time.

Devilman
Eva
Bokurano
Penguindrum
LotGH
Ghost in the Shell
Gurren Lagann
Fate/Zero
Tatami Galaxy
Shinsekai Yori

I thought he was talking about existential things lol.

Well, then the
is correct

I need to watch some of those shows I havent seen yet then, cause you seem to have good taste : )
I think that while the conflicts PMMM brings arent as deep or interesting as people like to say they are, I think the show is still pretty good, because the contrast of the depressing or unsettling themes in a very cutesy anime of one of the most moe, pure genres, ie mahou shoujo, makes the show unique in a sense. While the core themes of the show might not be as philosophical as the anime you listed, I think that you have to appreciate the other parts of the show, because its other things like the OST, characters, art and the way it presents itself that make it a classic.

This.
Madoka IS my favorite show, but this is my list of existential shows that are deeper then Madoka
Madoka is not that deep on existential themes.
But Madoka is beautiful, it's true art.
One of the best Moments of the show is when you realize the true meaning of the opening in Episode 10.
Also, a lot of fags seem unable to get the true meaning of the ending...

Attached: transcendingTimeAndSpace.png (961x540, 569K)

Well formulated opinion user, I appreciated the visuals in it, some of it was very imaginative.

Its been a really long time since I watched Madoka, and this thread is making me wanna watch it again.
But like I said, no show consists of one element. Im glad you agree with me :) Even shit like Peppa Pig has a core theme, music, art, presentation, characters etc. So to say a show is shit because you think other shows handle one aspect of it better is just petty and is ignoring all of the other work put into what makes a show. Its as stupid as saying you hate a show because you dislike the opening.

Are you having a bad day? You are being very rude.

Attached: madoka08.png (562x316, 315K)

Day was ok thx, altho I haven't showered in weeks and my scalp itches as fuck.

Taking into account that this thread has been posted repeatedly and the show, while not disastrously bad by any means, being undeservedly haussed to kingdom come, I'd say the level of rudeness is within acceptable bounds, Madoka-chan.

Attached: Pita_Ten_01.png (1600x1200, 617K)

Oh, my retarded niece loves this show!