Most effective way to lose weight fast

What have you robots done to lose weight? Im starting to only eat meal replacement bars and drink coffee to cut a bunch of calories. Let me hear what your effective weight loss tactics are

Attached: AC872C3B-1C2F-4BCA-A1C9-473F28398B77.jpg (682x1023, 141K)

The thing is not to lose weight too fast or you will end up with lose skin. But!...
A fast way is to go on a low carb diet and exercise.

What would be the maximum amount of carbs a day for a low carb diet?

Try to rule them out completely, desu. A meal with carbs a week is the max if I would do it. You will feel drowsy and tired from it, though. Low carb isnt healthy in the long run despite what the guys who earn money on it tells you.
Stay away from salty foods and sugar too.

Do research on keto. I'm starting it today. I saw a lot of signs that pointed me there.

I run around 25-30 miles, cycle for about 3 hours, and lift for about 3 hours per week.

Everything has carbs though.
You can't avoid it.

Complete starvation, drinking lots of water with salt (possibly soda water, which is 0 cals and usually contains a decent amount of potassium and water). Coffee and green tea to break the boredom. You won't even have the energy to motivate you to move an inch on starvation so don't bother trying to exercise, just vidya all day or whatever you like to do.

This is a meme, you'll always have loose skin. It's based purely on how fat you've been at your max and how long. Low carb is not a fast way, but it's the best way to persevere indeterminately.

20g max.

Technically you can but it's not easy. Still, dark green veggies, meat, some cheeses, mayo, and some nuts give you decent variety.

The faster the more lose skin.

Get food poisoning from in-n-out. I didn't eat for a week and lost 10-20 lbs.

infect urself with a tapeworm, profit

Where is proof? No original evidence.

Eat less than 1500 Calories a day. Count how many calories you eat. I burned 11 pounds (5 Kilograms) in a week using this method. You have to exercise too. Go take a 1 mile (1.7 Kilometres) walk each day.

>get depressed
>lose appetite
>lose weight
>still feel like shit
>?
>profit

suicide lardass

You are claiming to have eliminated 5500 calories per day on average in a week. You're a liar.

are you guys fuckjing retarded? the only way to lose weigh is to eat less than what u spend, so eat 1000kcal a day and ull get thin

amputation
go for a leg, i heard they're the heaviest

Starvation is the only amount that you can be sure to lose weight on. Someone small and shut-in but fat could very well have TDEE of 1200. Eating at 1000 or less consistently would still only lose 21 lbs in a year, and in practice you can't hit a target exactly like that (it's more realistic to expect an intake between 950 and 1100 when aiming for 1000).

losing weight fast and efficiently, dieting, fasting etc are all myths. they might work short term but you almost certainly will get back to your old shitty ways and gain the weight again. just count your calories and learn to cook well. by changing your eating habits you gains superior results, albeit it takes longer. in short time you will remember how much eat food approximates in terms of cals. its the scientific way op, science works. for me it was 2000 kcal a day with moderate excercise. i wasnt hungry at all and lost 30 kgs in about a year and a half.

also, u need some carbs. they keep you satisfied for longer and give you energy.

Do a fast , I lost bout 5lbs in a week by just not eating.

Eat one meal a day, it could have anything you want on it as long it it doesn't over flow from the plate and isn't more than three inches higher

>look up your tdee
>eat under it for
>track EVERYTHING you eat as much as possible on MyFitnessPal
>drink water
Try this for a month you will lose weight with little effort. Fight the snackish habits with gum and coffee to last you the next meal.
Good luck OP

Attached: IMG_2905.jpg (436x432, 33K)

Literally the fakest shit I've ever read in my life. Carbs are exactly what does NOT satisfy and make you grow hungry an hour after you've eaten. Fibers, proteins and fat satisfy.
I was 90kg 177cm for years, lost the weight through dieting. Haven't gone past 70kg for the past decade. Kill yourself shill.

As for drinks, nothing with lots of sugar

Get a job that doesn't let you sit all day. I stand for a good 12 hours a day and its affecting my weight. I already lost 10 pounds. I cut off beer but not completely which is why i'm slowly losing.

Zomba and Wii Fit

I lost >40lbs. in the past 8 months from a simple 500 calorie deficit. Download an app to track your calories and buy a scale to weigh your food. That's literally all there is to it. Meme diets might work for you but at the end they're all based on the principle of expending more calories than you consume, which you can ensure simply by tracking what you eat.

your TDEE - 1000 kcal and ur good

Develop anorexy .

Yes, but you need to recompute TDEE routinely and need to experimentally measure TDEE (takes minimum a week to get an accurate reading at any current calorie level).

Just do meth dude. You'll shed all that weight in like a week. Went from 170 to 108 in under a month.

1) Replace any sugary fluids with water
2) Count your calories
That's it. If you want to have muscles and definition, you work out. Otherwise, if you just want to look like a normal human being, you cut calories and stop eating so much.

Do what ana girls do: Eat lots of protein, you can only drink water & bitter coffee, don't eat when you're bored or have nothing else to do, portion your sizes eat half, eat the other half 3 hours later, cut out completely junk food, learn to make healthy food ( no pork or beef, chicken & fish is the way to go ), brush your teeth if you feel like binging. Some common tips to lose weight, don't starve ofc, moderation is key. However swimming is a great way to work out all your body, & working to gain muscle is usually the way to go.
T. former ana girl

Trying to lose weight quickly is just going to doom you to a cycle of yo-yo dieting. Trust me, I wasted about 8 years trying to lose weight fast. I never lost more than 30 pounds and never kept it off for more than a year.

You need to figure out how to lose weight permanently. Doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you're losing weight and it's staying off.

For me it took 4 years. The biggest thing I did was stop eating out so much and start cooking my meals at home. Eventually I needed to add calorie counting and exercise, but I did them all slowly over time so it wasn't such a shock and didn't really feel very difficult.

cut off a limb, instant losses

Attached: c44.png (483x701, 311K)

Nah I'd go for the head. It's pretty much deadweight anyway.

GET ON A DIET FATFUCK AND DO CALISTHENICS
NO SODA
NO SUGAR
NO CHIPS
FAT FUCKING SLOB

Chips are actually a very good "trash" snack, macrowise. Surprisingly few carbs per calorie.