Why do normalfags have to invade every interest i have?

why do normalfags have to invade every interest i have?

Attached: 1473750641603.png (260x288, 127K)

What kind of interests?

I know the feel, what interest are we talking about here?

>i know that feel
Jow Forums was my secret club where i would find comfort amongs other social rejects, friendless losers and people who can waste their life infront of a screen like it's nothing
people who don't make confused stupid looks when i tell them that i did absolutely nothing the whole weekend and that i enjoyed it
i used to love nights where i would just get drunk with you guys and have the most fun threads
the whole gang, you know

i can't pinpoint where or when did it all go so wrong, it just feels different

Attached: 1308080962147.jpg (200x240, 8K)

It will be worse in 5 years because all the old fags will be 30+

smelly dumb frogposter scum

Maybe it was you who changed.

O

Because it's great to laugh at pathetic virgins like you. It's almost the same as going to the zoo and seeing some disgusting ape eat it's own shit. you're basically just as retarded as an animal. You should feel bad

I'm sure there are other ways for you to feel like a special snowflake and superior to others.

jokes on you
last time i checked i was still the same loser who drinks himself to sleep multiple times a week so that he can survive another night

Attached: 1518979798864.png (1000x1000, 343K)

Same question. Why can't they keep to their own (non-existent) interests? Why do they have to ruin everything for the rest of us with their shallowness, stupidity, and disinterest? Why do they have to take over things they don't even like? And moreover, why do they flock to Jow Forums?

Why do you project your self-hatred as aggression instead of dealing with it in a healthy way

>Gaming is actually fucked and there's no saving it at this point. Its soy to the extreme.

Oh well, time to buy a house and find a wife I guess

Because your interests are normal, of which makes you interesting, of which makes you normal.

And they come here and criticize everything we say using Reddit buzzwords like cringey or 2edgy4me. Like they never experienced pain or any strong emotion in their lives

"there are some people who need there to be other people in the world not because they need companionship but because otherwise they wouldn't have anyone to take from"

t. Some movie or something

You just need to choose your interests better.
For example, normies might play Dungeons and Dragons, but how many will play FATAL?

Bullying someone helps a victim of bullying to feel better, it rewires their brain. Only reason it isn't used by psy as a behavioral tool is ethical. On an anonymous forum however, it works fine.

But choosing hobbies based on what normalfags don't like is exactly the same as choosing hobbies based on what stacies like just to try to get girls, for example. It's anti-fun (since you don't enjoy the hobby in the first place) and a pointless endeavor (since if they enjoy the hobby, you're bothering them and if they don't, your enjoying the hobby doesn't interest them).

It was a joke, user. Do not actually play FATAL.

I've been bullied, but the only thing that makes me feel better is being nice to and helping other people. I feel terrible if I hurt people.

I know that feel user. Damn classfags stealing all our memes and making them public so we have to create new ones, it's such a pain. My hobbies aren't quite fun anymore too, they were considered eccentric years ago but now instafags doing it all the time, it's disgusting.

>When I was in high school admitting to even watching anime let alone liking it was a social death sentence
>That is if the person you were talking to even knew what anime was.
>anime club kids were amongst the most reviled people on campus, even teachers hated them
>Now everyone my age is in their mid-late 20s
>I loooovvveee attack on titan! XD I'm such a nerd! annie-may is my favorite!

Attached: 1361500963973.jpg (317x330, 13K)

It's annoying hearing people talk about how 'creepy' moe anime concepts are and how they need to be done away with. Like watching 3-4 shows gives them a right to have an opinion at all.

It's even happening all across Jow Forums now.
Everyone seems to forget, or more likely never knew, that this place was founded by a weeb for weebs to discuss weeb things.

Too bad that weeb was a very extroverted one.

>wanting to get married
>soy meme
what the fuck I love video games and being an incel now

high-school art girls into anime deserve their terrible reputation. Miyizaki my dick

r9k is full of normalfags. This trap drama or whatever is irrefutable proof. No actual robot would send full body pictures of themselves to join a fucking chat.

people don't seem to get this unfortunately

You can go to the archives or find certain screencaps and see proof that the website has changed.

Miyazaki films and Ghibli in general are the most overrated anime of all time.
But it's the only thing normalfags know so now everyone treats it like the bible

And why the fuck is someone liking something you like a problem? You're such a selfish, entitled faggot.

Because they refuse to invest into it, then push out the people who ARE invested into it. Kill yourself normalfag.

Having interests makes you a normie.

>calling people selfish and entitled
>while using a trip
*dabs*

They're already all 30+, user

i'm interested in ending my life
where's my free pussy, gains, and job at mcdonalds as the head manger?

Some normals genuinely do like certain "nerdy" interests and assimilate into the group, but usually its just a flavor-of-the-month fashion accessory for them. Encourage an outsider to dig deeper and they either run away screaming or pick the most obscure/contrarian part of it, pretending to like it and shouting down regulars for not being as unique as them (AKA tryhards). Although sometimes there's a series/band/game/etc that's so popular it breaks out into the normalfag world and from there the hobby, in whole or in part, is flooded with outsiders and changed forever.
Extreme (black/death/etc) metal doesn't have this problem, at most we have some Burzum-worshipping hipsters and the like.
>dude asks about my band shirt
>tell him he should check out their first album
>tfw he gives up a minute into the opening track

try handing a strategy or city-building game to a normie. chances are they'll get bored.
I've been occasionally interested in trying anime (watamote was alright, not the best choice as an entry point) but since seeing redditors posting memes about dragon lolis and shit, I worry I'll be entering a space of secondaries and ironic weebs. I don't want to try something if it's already been completely casualized, and if I don't like it in it's pure form I'll happily leave anyway.
we have a trve grand wizard on our hands here

Attached: 1513479359130.jpg (460x705, 36K)

>And why the fuck is someone liking something you like a problem?
Because wide appeal brings a combination of money and lack of discretion, so we get shit like Star Wars XCIV: Baby Yoda's Adventure.

anime hasn't been ENTIRELY casualized yet, nor do I think it ever will since the cultural differences between Japan and the west are just too great for most people. Also most normalfags have little to no interest in anything made before 2000 so that might be a better place to start.

Is there a single one of those tumblr anime art-hoes who doesn't like Ghibli? Even with the few guys I remembered who discussed anime IRL they didn't hate Miyizaki.

If someone asks if i'm into anime IRL i'll just respond with a "yes" and say that "area 88" is my favorite anime and I never heard of Miyizaki.

I asked my girlfriend the very same question just the other day.

>area 88
Solid taste. I'm downloading The Cockpit right now, hoping for a similar feel.
Nobody has ever asked me about anime in person but I think I'd have difficulty hiding my powerlevel if questioned. I'd just respond that I know of Ghibli and Miyazaki but I'm not too fond of them.

In my opinion Ghibli shit and DBZ/Naruto/Bleach/Moon along with your standard Adult-swim aired series (FMA, AoT, Bebop, Champloo) are already in the same tier as whatever funko-pop media (Star wars, R&M) or tumblr fandom are; relegated to that "geeky" sphere. It'll be a while though before it becomes normal to discuss your average slice of life anime or your obscure 1990s OVA though. Netflix and other streaming services should aid in that effort. I would consider anime (even if just surface-level stuff) and streaming/esports to be in the same-tier niche now at a level above miniature-wargaming or ham radio.

Because normies 'caring' about something you like its like seeing your gf get gangbanged by (ugly) peasants.

Sad but true, the worst part is a lot of the adult swim era stuff isn't bad (well maybe not a lot but some)
>It'll be a while though before it becomes normal to discuss your average slice of life anime or your obscure 1990s OVA though
I hope that day never comes but I know better.

Hasn't happened to me, maybe you were just a normie faggot all along
My interests:
>breeding snakes
>pet reptiles
>breeding arachnids
>breeding insects
>terrariums
>devil worship

>muh anime is compromised
Anime was always normie trash. Real patricians read real books

one of these things is not like the other...
seriously man, terrariums? the fuck?

And no I'm not talking about that ''manga'' garbage. I don't watch that jewish crap on the idiot box or read those childish japanese comic books. I'm talking real books that exercise your brain and teach you something. Right now I'm studying the Poetic Edda

That's why you need interests that are so niche normalfags will never be able to make any real headway into them.

>moe SoL anime
>visual novels
>grand strategy video games

All pretty much immune to normalfags. Normies can only into casual entry-level anime, they can't name more than 1 or 2 visual novels if they can name any and they're super casual entry level ones, and they probably couldn't even figure out the UI of a GS game let alone play one seriously and spend hours autistically debating on forums about them.

>Cockpit
the last story arc is my favorite specifically for it's ending.

It's odd though, I used to view anime strangely and dismissively; perhaps due to my interactions with otakus IRL (Ghibli art-hoes and the weird kids into Naruto/Deathnote) and because most of the well-known series was sci-fi/magic stuff. I made a effort to try and find something "realistic" and settled with "Silent Service" as my first anime because I liked military stuff. Eventually I started to watch other series like Area 88, Golgo, and Black Lagoon and then your standard Shinichiro stuff, now I even watch slice of life trash. I still can't stand Miyizaki though.

Give it 4 years and I say grand-strat games will be in same tier as CiV/AoE games in terms of visibility. As for VN you already have DDLC and stuff like Hatoful boyfriend being covered by your modal YT "let's-player"

Same. People should abandon meaningless pleasure and pursue a life where you sniff your own ass oh yea.

>Give it 4 years and I say grand-strat games will be in same tier as CiV/AoE games in terms of visibility
No they won't. Civ deliberately casualized itself to make itself more accessible to normalfags, and AoE is only popular among actual gamers, not normies.
>As for VN you already have DDLC and stuff like Hatoful boyfriend
Like I said, absolute casual-tier shit. The vast majority of VNs do not even have translations, you have to learn Japanese to play them. If the likes of Hatoful Boyfriend is all the normalfags have their hands on then VNs are safe, they have not even come close to penetrating that medium.

The same is also true of anime. I laugh at people who claim anime has been "invaded" by normalfags, because it just exposes that they themselves are massive casuals who probably watch only one or two shows in a season. The normalfags start watching as much anime as they do, and some of the same shows, and they think the sky is falling. I fucking drop more anime in a season than casuals watch in a year.

Because that's how humans generally operate, especially women.

>see thing
>may not even fucking like thing
>decide to invade thing for attention/light interest
>tell their faggot friends
>spreads like wildfire
>the people who actually originally liked thing are now pushed out by the newcomers and labelled as "hipsters"
>thing now fundamentally changes and becomes something the original group no longer enjoys
>original group now enjoys older works in private with no one to nerd with/loses interest altogether
>normalfags make it thing where they can "hang out"
>process repeats with every single thing you love until you give up on liking things or suicide or continue to like it in spite of the trash

Only hope is to search out new things and recapture that feel, but with things getting more and more popular, and fags invading every single thing, it's getting harder. It's almost impossible to find groups like that online now, and most people who are online desperately searching for that are losers who can't search real life as an alternative.

>normalfags can do both real life and online things
>many losers can only do online things
>normalfags spread throughout all of the online things, leaving losers with nowhere to go
>all the while, normalfags will scream for not being included, but REFUSE to include you in ANYTHING

TL;DR: Life isn't fair, good luck finding something to replace what was stolen from you, and pray it isn't stolen immediately after you get it.

Attached: 1193243256.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Wasn't there a minor uproar about HoI 4 being a streamlined/dumbed-down entry in the series? I'm not into that series (prefer Vicky) so I can't comment much but i'm sure it wasn't as bad as the TW/CiV route right?

I haven't seen a single woman play a grand-strat game though (or the easier TW series), I am certain that medium is 100% impenetrable by women and their screeching about gate-keeping.

All of those things are pretty normalfaggy.

Because robots, who essentially do nothing but consume the pleasures of life, have the best eye for those aforementioned pleasures.
When it comes to consuming media, no one but actual professionals or aspiring professionals know more than robots.
It is only natural normalscum jump on the bandwagon when they realise how cool it is. For example, a few years back, they wrote off video games as stupid nerd shit, but now that they gave them a chance, they are hooked.

Bonus points if they self-identify as "weebs" and think the plural of anime is "animes."

because they are trying to "help" you