How would you have handled this situation differently if you were the only person around?

How would you have handled this situation differently if you were the only person around?

Attached: 1523910216206.webm (728x728, 1.05M)

i would just cut the netting instead of pressing my fist against her like a retard

I would have told her "look, you brapped your way into this situation, now you can brap your way out"

Get a ladder then grab a handful of ass and push her out

I would have first wrapped my shirt around her mouth so she couldn't scream, then lift her yoga pants up and start licking her roast beef pussy. Once I got bored of that, I'd take out my knife and cut both her beef flaps off and run away while wearing them as eyebrows.

While I was riding my bike I saw a super pregnant woman with tight pants on today and I was thinking. If she were to go into labor, and I was the only one available, after I call the emergency number, would I have to worry about being charged for helping her take her pants off and help delivering the baby?

I would have dunked

Attached: AB2FC320-6584-4D4B-90F6-1F55C8C454A0.jpg (1191x670, 171K)

>scoring a white girl
In your dreams tyrone lmao.

Samuel get the scissors

Attached: 1432449853130.png (791x720, 371K)

Just like my Taiwanese cartoons

>Help her out and carry her disoriented body to my place
>Let her sleep on my bed while I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up
>Ask her if shes ok
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs
>Tell her to take care.

why do thotties do stupid shit like this
the net is the only thing keeping her from breaking her spine, if they cut it, she'd be even more fucked. tho they should probably just have cut the rim.
emt prolly wanted to cop a feel first

That depends on if you started trying to take her pants off/trying to convince her to take her pants off before or after she asked you to. Chances are, she wouldn'tve asked you to, and would've just started freaking out and asking for help getting to a bench or something while waiting for the ambulance.

Was waiting for this. Thanks my guy.

is this a post-ironic interracial meme?

meme: Black Guys insert themselves inside of White Women's holes

ironic meme: White Woman inserts herself inside of a Black Guy's Hole

post-ironic meme: White Woman inserts herself inside of a Basketball Hoop's hole

(black guys are all basketball players, but in this case Basketball Hoops are all Black Guy's play-ees)

If I was the 1st guy there, duct tape, and scissors desu.

Fucking Power slam that bitches face trough the net. Fucking brake 90 of her ligaments and her back.

But ball is life.

just let go and I'll catch you retard

Attached: 3.gif (400x222, 1.54M)

I normally hate edgetard posting, but this got a smile out of me.

>Grab my handy bottle of ketchup

>Grab my handy bottle of mustard

>Grab my bucket, and put it under her ass.

>Grab my handy mask as I put it on

>Casually walk up to her, and pull her pants down slowly, letting her know that I am in no danger, I am going no where, and she will enjoy what I am about to do.

>As her pants are down, I insert the ketchup into her vag, making sure to hold on it, so it is flowing through her. I do the same with the mustard, making sure every last drop goes inside her, she will know the full wrath of my condiments.

>Then, after all of it is inside her, I let it all leak out into the bucket, in a mixture of ketchup, mustard, and her pure pleasure.

>I grab the bucket with my contraption in it, putting it in her mouth, she will enjoy every last drop of what I have created for her, every last drop. Bitch should be fucking greatful I'm doing this for her.

>After she has downed every last drop, I smack her bloated belly around "someone enjoyed a little too much of this eh?" and smile at her, at this point she has lost all hope, and is completely surrendered to my will. I tape a vibrator to her vagina, and write all over her body, humiliating phrases, and even brand one into her. The world will forever know who she belongs to.

Attached: 1wwd.png (666x607, 242K)

Basket ball goals are some 10 feet in the air yes? How did she get up there?

Wtf. This guy is obviously a virgin beta manchild looking to cop a feel because he can't get any. His thumb is practically on her anus, that's clearly fucking intentional. Literally could have placed it anywhere else. Just imagine an inportant woman in your life put in similar, but not so retarded, situation and this son of a bitch does this shit. I'd pound his ass into the ground

>That nigga whos legit mentally ill

>nigga
spotted the tyrone

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-20-11-59-1.png (540x526, 370K)

To be fair that post wasn't really that funny desu. He tried too hard.

I would have fingered her pussy and ass before doing a 360 and getting the fuck out of there

Attached: 1522025608604.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>To be fair that post wasn't really that funny desu. He tried too hard.

reddit spotted

Attached: reddit shown.jpg (500x667, 77K)

would have probably taken a nice long whiff before leaving though

Attached: 1522537922588.jpg (645x773, 58K)