Robots, why dont you just settle for an average nerd girl?

Robots, why dont you just settle for an average nerd girl?

Attached: 18FAA031-1B47-40EE-92C1-A4ED90A0F6B8.jpg (3120x4160, 665K)

5'7" I have to go below average if even that.

>AVERAGE
stop this meme, shes cute with big tits.shes a 7 and 7 isn't average.

A plain looking Asian girl is what I want but I don't for the life of me know how to interact with new people.

Why do women allow this? Jizzing on the face is one thing, but allowing some to take a picture of it and post it online? For what?

you see, the problem isn't that I'm too picky, its that girls do not like me at all

Piss off, I don't date ugly girls.
Imagine if I were to have children with her...
They'd be mutts.

Cause they're trash.

Attached: 1426517571001.png (173x200, 28K)

This girl is hot. She smiles after a facial, so she has a good attitude. Wtf is wrong with you

I did
>chadded up and asked cute chubby latino nerd out
>go out once a week
>third week hang out all night and spend the night since it's too late to go home
>share her bed, non sexually cuddle but can feel her panties get drenched over the course of the night
>spend another night, fug this time and asked if she wants to make it official while saying it doesn't matter
>we make it a thing and spend a third day fucking and doing couple shit
All I did was lift and be confident. I nerded and sperged out the right moments, since she's math and cs.

It's probably not going to last though
At least I'm not khv anymore

Because its kinky and hot and she probably gets off on it

You fucking made it bro. Post her tits/butthole?

>mfw every girl i see will get facials by the time they are 19

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shokugeki no Soma S3 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2017.10.11_15.10.54].png (822x720, 603K)

I haven't tried taking pics but this is pretty close of a reference

It feels weird, she's 5"2 but weighs more than me. Yet she's rather slim in the upper body. All of her fat sits on her ass and thighs and it's MASSIVE. It forces her to wear dresses all the time to cover her lower body shape but I think that's a bonus.

Should I feel weird about dating a fat girl? She's cute and when the lights are out it doens't matter and her body shape hides it well. But I'm 5"8 and 165 burgers and she's still more than me

Attached: 51515161.jpg (240x320, 12K)

Good meme bro

In bvb gt

>be me
>meet qt irl
>im fat kid
>14 yrs
>we talk
>she a nerd
>NANI.JPEG
>really nice
>we read comics all day n shit like that
>then one day she says she likes me
>woah.png
>she gives me a side cheek kiss
>next day
>i ask her if she wanna make out
>she says yes
>HOLY SHEET
>we kiss
>she starts un buttoning her plad shirt
>fuckfuckfuckfuck
>she asks me if i wanna touch
>i say no and run away like a little bitch
>she never talked to me again
Mfw i could have gotten pussy
Mfw im a 23yr old virgin

>she gives me a side cheek kiss

GET THE FUCK OUT CHAD

Attached: 4FEC93FD-C17A-4A35-9FC8-AD0B5B9C3C15.jpg (168x168, 11K)

bump, nice rack and smile - def above average.

***implying average nerd girls haven't sucked miles of cock***

Attached: afbb.gif (981x821, 109K)

>5foot2
>more than 165

Jesus bro. Get her Jow Forums and marry her though, former fatties have the best personalities

>I say no
Why, user? What level of wizardry must you obtain before becoming this autistic?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>that greentext
This is why you ask in the first few months of dating
pray she doesn't lie. When a girl says to she probably means 5.

>pray she doesn't lie
topkek
> wymyn
> doesnt lie
and moreover, they underscore their real count
user may not be getting sex, but he is fucked badly

it might honestly be better to bait a girl by syain gyou've had like 10 sexual partners, then see what she says hers is.

She's already started to go to the gym since seeing me, though I'm worried if she'll do the stereotypical thing and leave if she becomes pretty.

She plays autistic grand strategy games, loves to cook and go out to eat, hence the fat, and she has this ingrained idea that mothers need to be stay at home (but she makes more than me at the moment). I consider her wife-ish material.

However she is so fucking sex crazy that I'm sure she's gonna sneak something eventually. I was a khv loser but having a girl cum three times in half an hour isn't skill, just means she loves dick.

So I think I need to keep her chub so she'll stay with me. I need to be constantly seen as the good catch for her so that she will get invested and believe that everything is ruined if she messes up.

the average american girl is 5' 235
no

She is fat now when hormones pay in her favor
I mean she can get Jow Forums but the opposite is much more likely
t. trained landwhale into a skinny cutie. She gained back about 30% back.

I'm worried about this
Right now she claims it's her birth control, since she started taking she's been consistently gaining weight each month, but before that she was ideal for her size.

I wish I could attract average, nerdy girls. I don't deserve anybody.

>It feels weird, she's 5"2 but weighs more than me
hahaha

what is she? late teens early 20's? and she's already over 165 lbs. holy shit bruh and that's her at her best. How much do you think she'll weigh in 5 years son? think for a second

Attached: 1520898829622.jpg (640x640, 119K)

I think she was 173 or something, she was pretty vague about the number and yeah she's 20.
As I said she blames her bc, but I've seen her go to town on food normally.
She doesn't have a belly though, it all goes to her thighs and ass. If she had a huge gut and handles I wouldn't have gone for it in the first place. She'll probably balloon if I ever drop a kid in her too

Lol women always have that excuse

>muh birth control
>muh PCOS!

Its called drinking more water and eating less

Have her send pics of her giant ass tho

They're the biggest cock jumpers around.

>jizz on face
>big tits
>clearly fucked by chad every day
"hurr durr shes a nerd because glasses"

>Only men can be nerds

Why are robots such fragile snowflakes? Truly pathetic

pretty much yeah unless they are bottom of the barrel ugly/ never go outside or socialize/ have a huge mental disorder that makes them push away any guy that talks to them/ all of the above.
and if they are always staying inside they probably browse these threads and realize they have high worth.

HOLY TITTIES BAT MAN

yeah but male nerds dont end up doing slut stuff like a girl would

>he doesnt get turned on imagining his gf being jizzed on

Are you really so insecure you cant even appreciate hetero sex?

I would if I could, I struggle to find good points to myself and that really affects my mindset.

I did make a list of good/bad shit about myself 2 years ago before my depression got worse but I don't have it now. I could check the Jow Forums archives for it, maybe it'd boost my confidence.

because i have regular sex with my older sister

Attached: 1520612407749.jpg (1065x1600, 148K)

That's absolutely disgusting and I hope your parents find out you degenerate.

Been there done that will do again.

Nerdy girls are the very very best!