The first time y anons smoked weed did u got high...

The first time y anons smoked weed did u got high? Cuz i tried it for the first time today and i didn't noticed nothing different, i got very sad cuz all my friends (all the 2) were happy as fuck and i wanted to stay like that too ;-;

Attached: Highlord.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You inhaled it improperly

if weed is enough to truly help you with your problems, you're not a robot

its not unheard of to not get high the first time you smoke. just try again, avoid edibles however if youre new

The same thing happened to me its normal for your first time(s) to not experience anything. Make sure youre inhaling properly so the smoke gets in your lungs not just your mouth

I'm majoring in Biological Sciences for my B.A so I can help a bit, this can actually be explained neurologically quite simply; it's actually quite the common occurrence. Most peoples CB1 receptors are weak and don't respond that well to new stimuli. Luckily though, this isn't permanent and most likely you will get the psychoactive effects from smoking in your next time smoking. If you're very unlucky it might take 3-5 goes before it actually makes you high. Just remember not to smoke too much, because once it does finally respond you will be extremely high and it might give you a panic attack.

If you felt absolutely nothing there's there's two possibilities that cause this:
A. Your CB1 receptors
B. You're not inhaling properly

Next time you smoke, make sure you actually inhale from your Diaphragm and not your mouth, also make sure you hold the smoke in your lungs for 3-5 seconds. After 5 seconds of holding it you should have taken in 90% of the THC, any longer and it's just harmful to your lungs.

Attached: 1504922086283.png (442x477, 307K)

i'm pretty sure that i inhaled it properly, i'm used to smoking cigars

wtf nigga your not supposed to inhale cigars, that'll fuck up your lungs.

your supposed to inhale weed though, that's the only way u get high, damn your a stupid ass nigga. damn you to hell white people

i held the smoke for much longer than that, my friends told me to hold it 'til when i couldn't hold it anymore

I don't know 'bout u but i get a little high with cigars, and i'm not white .-.

Okay then, it's obviously your CB1 receptors. Don't loose hope, you will get it sooner or later, it's completely natural and common for this to happen. Just smoke again until you feel it, just remember what I said about not smoking too much; many people get extremely high from overcompensating because they don't feel the psychoactive effects of THC at first, then smoke more they can handle.

Attached: 1521790743809.png (598x1021, 402K)

Ty, u robots are so friendly, here where i live it's very uncommon to find people like that :D

Try concentrates. Illicit a different high. A small dab would have you fucked for hours as a beginner

Btw, i think weed is the strongest drug we have where i live

U can literally order harder drugs from amazon

I live in Brazil man

You most definitely have access to harder drugs than weed

>inhaling cigar smoke
>not inhaling weed smoke properly
You've got it all backwards son

I don't live in the big cities, most people here dosn't even know what cocaine is

Here everyone inhale the cigar smoke '-'

I get what you mean but where do you think people in the city get their meth cooked

You probably didn't inhale it properly, you'll know the feeling when you actually inhaled it.
First time I tried nothing happened, the first time I actually got high I laid around for 30 min and felt super chill.

I didn't get high the first few times I smoked it. At first I was inhaling it wrong (it's not like a cigarette you need to draw to the lungs instead of mouth then lungs). Also you kind of need to "learn" the sensation to appreciate it.
>First time, inhaling wrong and felt nothing.
>Second time used bong which forced me to inhale right. Felt vague somethings.
>Third time got high as fuck. Uncomfortably high.

In Brazil we don't have meth, that's for sure

Uh, yes, you most certainly do

I know people that used almost all the drugs that are sold in here, and thei say that meth is not sold in brazil yet

go into the jungle and drink ayahuasca

fuck bros now i wanna get high
but god knows I have so much school shit to do that was all due long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0

Attached: 1509500051787.gif (362x224, 1.92M)