Stupid college student here...

stupid college student here. I will draw anything (very poorly) for who ever can help me set up the equations KIRCHOFFS RULES to find the currents in this circuit.

I have no clue how to do this and I have a feeling this exact question will be on my exam tommorow. Im sure its on chegg, but dont have a subscription (so if anyone has it, please share :D)
I was taught the method of making matrices and equations. I can solve the matrix, but I have an extreme amount of trouble just setting it up.

For easy copy paste question

Calculate the currents in each resistor of the figure.
Calculate the current in 25 ohm resistor.
etc.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (403x126, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk9eKOLzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOOOOOOL
Are you in 10th grade or something lmaooooo

Try using the internet you stupid nigger.

nope, electrophysics is required for my major. Im a mech engineering and electricity makes no sense to me.

Yeah, tried. Only blocked chegg answers come up. No free resource to help me directly on this question. But yes I am using the internet 4 help, Jow Forums = internet

I'm too lazy to explain it in full now but there is an excellent video series on YouTube that explained it for me. Should be in the first few results. It's not hard once you get your head around it and you can easily learn it in a couple hours. I hope your exam goes well user

Thanks, ill resort to those videos soon anyways if I can't get an answer to this. This is all so knew to me, especially when all ive been doing is playing with solidworks my entire college life

chegg solution and ull lose ur virginity confirmed tomorrow

Attached: anime.png (801x759, 766K)

here you go you dumb fuck. If you don't get it I can possibly help you out a bit

Attached: kirchoff.png (801x699, 75K)

I thought I was retarded but seriously this shits so easy dude get it together, took 2 mins tops

nah but for real i don't know what method theyre teaching you but just use kvl, it's a system of 2 equations, simple

Attached: ur a tard.png (1002x678, 50K)

do loop currents fag

lmao fuck i feel retarded for posting this after you posted the solution but fuck you i posted my shit anyways and i was right

thank you both for this. i EXTREMELY appreciate this anons, im sure i can figure it out with my retardation. thanks sooooooo much

Can someone help with this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-152039.jpg (1080x1156, 492K)

Are you OP? There's no way you're doing that at the same time as OPs problem.

>be in engineering
>be retarded
I thought it was a meme but it really is true. I just want a comfy job managing circuits for a small company, fuck math, fuck physics fuck all that gay shit

Attached: 1457583697094.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Nope, just another engineerfag

lol , OP here and no thats not me. I guess everyone wants electrophysics help now. im abandoning thread, thanks again anons i extremly appreciate it aaaaagain

Sauce me the fuck up

God I hate brainlet engineers. They have no understanding of any concepts, just want to plug shit into equations and get their numbers and move on, no respect for the science behind it.

We make more money while you do all the nerd work lol

The lazy engineer is the best engineer. Get the job done with the least amount of work and resources. Only quote I memorized from my professor. If it gets the job done, we are happy

Disgusting. Is nothing sacred in this world? A trained ape could use math in the science the way you hamfisted morons do.

Do you rather have a pencil with Bluetooth and speakers that requires charging every day along with complications or a pen that just writes and does its job like its suppose to?

I doubt you also go UP AND OVER on your job. I just do what is least required to get my pay $, everyone does it

youtube.com/watch?v=aIhk9eKOLzQ
OP in a few years

>managing circuits as a job
you really are retarded.

>tfw dropping out of engineering
>Tfw want to die

>didnt even draw anything

the phrasing is a bit silly but its not as silly as you might think
t. analog electrical engineer

>tfw 2 weeks away from graduating with engy degree
>tfw still want to die
It's okay, phamalam.