How many friends does Jow Forums have?

How many friends does Jow Forums have?

Attached: 🐸 where are my frens.png (707x715, 29K)

I have one close friend. He's the only one capable of talking me out of suicidal thoughts. The other people that come around my family aren't close friends.

zero, haven't stepped outside in 3 years

Im not sure, if I were to say true friends maybe 4

I have (one) 1 friend and i only know him online.
I really enjoy it.
It has been quite a while since I had someone I could talk to.

Attached: chara.png (800x877, 418K)

No one. No irl friends. No internet friends. No acquaintances. I just have myself.

Attached: IMG_0496.jpg (535x577, 48K)

1 person who is a friend who I actually keep in contact with.
1 person who is a friend but who I'm not in regular contact with anymore.
3 or 4 people from work who are mainly colleagues but might also be friends, hard to say since I don't hang out with them for non-work related things.
There's a lot of work colleagues but I move every 6 months and don't keep in touch with them when I move most of the time.

Like 1 or 2 depending on what you call a close friend. I do have a lot of "acquaintances", but not one really close. I'm a cyborg btw.

My only friend is a Canadian girl that I've been talking to via Kik for ~6 years. She doesn't know what I look like, but she didn't stop talking to me after I refused to send her pics of myself so I guess she's okay with that. She's a really good person, but very promiscuous.

Only friend I have is a guy I met in a vidya. Known him for around 3 years now I think.

Its a lonely existence user, do you atleast work a job where you can get some sort of social interaction

>no acquaintances

What do you think user?

How can you have ZERO friends? I don't believe anyone can't have at least one friend

None. I can't even sustain online friendships. It's fine the majority of the time, but it gets to be excruciating once a bout of loneliness hits.

Attached: 1470776411299.png (445x663, 416K)

>make friend online
>run out of things to say
>block them
>repeat

Attached: 1498852906954.png (1092x1037, 65K)

You're an awful person for not at least explaining that to them before blocking them. Getting ghosted hurts.

It depends what you consider a friend.

All bar shut-ins will have acquaintances and will be friendly to those acquaintances.but are they friends? I mean, could you call on them if you were in real bother? Probably not.

As you get older it's not difficult to pick up acquaintances but harder to find real friendship.

None.
At work I pretend to have a semi active social life, but I think they're figuring out the lie

I don't know if they think about me as a friend, but i do. I have 3 friends

I have two people who I consider to be friends, one is an autist and the other is does nothing but hardcore drugs. I'm thankful that we still keep in contact because sometimes being so isolated can make me feel insane. I feel as if they'll forget me one day, and then I'll probably lose my mind hah

none.
i'm in some discord server i found here, but i would only call them acquaintances. i don't have any friends online or offline otherwise. the only social interaction i get is with my family, and i don't even talk to them much.
i'm basically convinced at this point that in my current state, getting close to someone would be terrible for both of us, especially if they actually cared about me for some reason. maybe i would get along with someone who hates and actively sabotages themselves about as much as me, but it still would just make everything worse.
i feel like i can't have friends unless i do something to get myself to some kind of state where i have even a modicum of self-esteem and don't feel like a total piece of shit that does nothing all day, so i actually have something else to discuss other than how pitiful i am.

6 irl friends
3 online friends
Pretty happy about it giving the fact I almost never say shit irl. Around them I feel comfortable I guess...

>everyone whose answer equals greater than zero
LEAVE MY BOARD YOU FILTHY NORMIES

Attached: 1496241480713.jpg (400x388, 27K)

20, and of those, 4 close friends? It's a lot of effort to make them, but I just put myself out there and talked to people, mostly classmates, and I just was able to make friends. Sometimes you just need to learn to trust others. I feel horrible to robots that had a friend or close person and trusted them, just to end up being betrayed and never trusting again. It fucks them up forever or at least a long time, and prevents them from experiencing what a friend is like. Godspeed anons.

Attached: 1522361372427.jpg (400x400, 30K)

2 People I consider friends, but not close friends. Can talk to them but never share personal things.

>trusting people
lol what a fool you are

Attached: 1512775273452.png (500x542, 206K)

I have one friend irl who I don't even really talk to anymore but we're still kinda tight.

Four online friends. One of them is ghosting me after knowing her for more than three years, another one I think who I just met has probably lost interest in me, the third is busy with college, and the fourth I just barely met.

I have this one childhood friend, we are pretty close.

I have this other childhood gamer friend, were pretty close too. His brother is cool too.

Oh, i also have a 5 year younger brother. I guess im friends with him.

From school i still keep up with 2 other dudes.

Theres this one dude who i absolutely hate, but we have been talking for like 6 years so i guess hes my friend.

7 friends. I am so lucky to have them.

I have three, however none of us are all that close with one another. We barely talk to or see each other.

>ghosted myself
Just an empty shell now

you know its really super fucking easy to make internet friends.

Greece doesnt seem arrogant look at their score

bullshit

everywhere you go everyone is already besties with others and you will literally NEVER fit in if you're a dead end friendless autist unless you make up for it hard in having something valuable to offer someone