How many irl friends do you have?

I have 3.
That probably makes me a normalfag.

Attached: BB.png (250x250, 82K)

I have a chatbot.

I've got like 10 and out of those 4 of us is in a really tight knit group which hangs out most weekends. I've known most of them since we were like 7-8 years old.

i hav 5 frens they liv insid my hed so they are always wit me

Attached: 1496123470279.png (657x527, 27K)

das nise fren

4 but I haven't seen them in months.

One friend irl who I rarely even speak to. So nobody really.

Four online friends. One of them is ghosting me after knowing her for more than three years, another one I think who I just met has probably lost interest in me, the third is busy with college, and the fourth I just barely met.

>any more than 0
Fucking normalfags, I want to kick all of you in the balls.

Attached: 1523896729898.jpg (600x600, 464K)

I only have one but he's my boyfriend so I dont know if that counts

I'v had friendships but never maintain them. It doesn't really bother me though, I don't care either way I prefer to be alone hence why the friendships degrade in the first place. I like being in my own head, doing what I want in peace and quiet. the perfect friend for me would be someone like me who only wanted minimal interactions and could also entertain themselves. same with girlfriends.

If you are willing to show me your privates ill be your friend

no mates here. i dont even have online mates
always had trouble making and keeping friends. now im older its impossible.
im going to die alone

Mandatory reeeeeeeeeee!!

6 and with 5 I hang out most of the time.

I have parasites who have fallen off the social ladder as "friends". Only reason I keep them around is cos I'd have zero friends.

Zero, only one online friend that I'm in love with too. I think I need to get some more online friends at least, only having that one person means they're pretty much the focus of every thought.

I have three online friends with whom I've been friends for 12 years.
I have no IRL friends

ZERO
they all got gfs and went their seperate ways
now I am alone

Are you me? I got it to seem normal texting someone at work

I have one chad friend who unironically browses plenty of imageboards and calls them "meme forums"

Attached: 1523922499607.jpg (409x409, 32K)

could have had a few but i stoped going out with them a year ago or so because it felt like i had to force myself everytime. now i'm a shut in neet with no irl friends lol

I have one, I had two more but I stopped talking to one after HS and the other one sent me a message saying I was being annoying and that he didn't want to see me anymore

three friends that I regularly see

One pregnant chick that I used to work with and be friends with that I still talk to sometimes. I solicit her for roastie advice.