How do you cope with your ideal gf never being real?

How do you cope with your ideal gf never being real?

Attached: 7d6c62f022db998d5eaef6c754151952.png (1254x1240, 491K)

you just date a real girl and make her feel like shit for not being able to live up to your standards :D

Okay. How do I do the first part.

The only way a fellow can cope. At first it seemed silly. But as soon as I got my hands on a pineapple, and the fist formes, my life has never been the same. Forget your ideal gf, get a fucking pineapple and fist that shit

Get a tripcode already. So I can filter you.

Now now user, why would I, an anonymous just like yourself I might add!! Make a shitty tripcode in order to be known? This is not about me, this is bigger than any of us. But it seems you dont understand, and you WILL be left behind

Go with your pineapple friends. I will stay behind and get with all the delicious brown futas that you leave behins.

You.. you're something else. You would rather die for your cause than join the bigger one. I respect that. Godspeed user, I hope you one day find all the brown futas you'll ever need and want.

Thanks, pineapple man. I was wrong to want to filter you.

I make do with what I can get...

pls help
i want to know how to get rid of these fags too

She was real, she just left me today though

Attached: 1523904691822.jpg (5555x5555, 534K)

>implying she isn't real
not having your ideal gf means your just a failure

Damn that sucks, do you want to talk about it?

Honey, your aunt will come back next weekend. Don't be sad.

Attached: 1523913138076.jpg (550x432, 89K)

Fuck off, I have no sympathy for a fucking normie.

Why youre welcome. You will all soon come to learn to not fear the pineapple and the fist. The time will come.

She was Brazilian and we started talking politics, it eventually culminated in her saying that a long distance relationship could never have worked anyway and ending it. Women are so heartless
I wish I could fuck my aunt
I ain't a normie

>tfw no brown futa mommy gf to lock me in chastity and feminize me

Attached: 1494199649153.jpg (288x339, 32K)

>have gf
>ever
You're a normie.

You understand me user. All I want is a futa drow mommy gf that can turn me into her cute little boy toy cum dumpster with her dark magics.