What do you dream about anons?

what do you dream about anons?

Attached: 1521826153536.jpg (986x1400, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CK1zCi0z_Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=M5625-IKTXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being born into a normal home with a mother and father.

Being Happy for once and not hating myself

Every single night, I have the same recurring dream. I wake up in the middle for the grocery store in the fruit aisle. Something is calling for me, I let my hand take lead to show me the way. And I always end up at the pineapples, and as soon as I see the pineapples? My hand forms a fist, and I run up to it and start fisting it like it's my destiny. Then it ends, mid fisting. Anyone know what this could possibly mean?

Highschool, murder, sex, and nightmares

Attached: 1523255898237.jpg (420x599, 69K)

Homicide & RotMG

>showering with family
>just a normal thing in this dream world
>notice spiderwebs in the corners of the shower
>notice at least 20 large spiders of varying colors and shapes crawling around
>exit the shower, tell family "I'm not showering in a shower that has spiders in it"
>they give me looks, they think I'm the weird one

Fucking shower spiders

People who I'll never have.

the other day i had a dream tat my male friend was a female, and i was a little attracted to her

Attached: 1523743587008.jpg (620x375, 60K)

*Tips Fedora 45 degrees*

Whats RotMG?

The girl im in love with.

Fairly bizarre things. Usually its about some video game or story I've been into. I've had some body horror dreams, like the flesh melting off of my hands or the classic teeth falling out dream. I've had some weird dreams about my job. In one I was taken by my boss into a room and he said I was being sent to be executed. I said something like "What if I just kill myself instead" to which he replied "Please don't." I don't remember much after that.

big round coffe table tfull of coffe and falling down stairs eallly fast gain momentum until knocks into the old Liquor Cabinet and spill into Someting like a uhmmmm UHHHH WHAT DO you call it now i believe coffee infuse liquor such ass kahlua ah yes and also gmod .lua hacks on dark rp wheN the admins were away creating Spawn Traps while simulatensly running a in game trap house and gettin them ayy kays and shit to pitter patter on them bustas between tha hl2 textures and shit, those games were a good time yano? Donald Trump combing his hair with a comb thats covered in like vodka and its dripping and hes like awkward looki with eeh hair back wards and says looking like a fish that he is now Chad and rip off his suit into a super cool skin tight outfit like merman and flex into iultra zyzz mode at one second FASTER rhthan google could havbe! so -1.40 second beasically,,, and also if youve seen Thelonius Monk dream ablbum thats one a good for sertain dreams and of those ones with leponarduar decat trio What a lad yeah in the newyork city holding paper looking fairly stern but with a playful look in hiis eye as if to ssay haha ayeah its me um " leopardo decashew as ou saw me in movies but in real life whatt out of pla
wewll le cat shoe in his new movie what was it? has anyone seen a film like Romeo and juloet since it got ? and anyway theres rain and hes looking serious like johnny depp in the poster for Americans with Tommy GUnnns bank robbers and reserve dogs imagine if david lynch made entire films about dreams? thats what he'd say about it i think, id wager that much, but then again i saw a change in his expre the bus leads into a different kind of road like a canal for the road but on a different colour oavement and i dont see this in dreams as much as i use to see My nightmaers were loud like statick ice on a bucket full of loom worms and pickled kebab peddling Urchins from Zambia talking aboujt the pbest brices in the west of dcourse i knew it had skcepticle

Roughly a third of my dreams are me actually having friends and being in a relationship, and other generally happy things. Another third are dreams where I end up being horribly betrayed by friends that I had in the past who I just don't keep in contact with much. And the last third are just horrible nightmares.

I actually prefer the nightmares. I may wake up confused in a cold sweat, but at least I don't get incredibly sad and have to cry myself back to sleep.

I find that I only dream when I fall in love with a chick. Havent had a dream since the last girl I fell for.

My brain is fucking weird.

The other day I was playing some Heart of Iron 4 with the Kaiserkike mod and went to war with Ukraine. I was struggling to push to kiev because my troops had to push from a swamp. Later that night I dreamt I made a good push and won the war. The next day I played and beat Ukraine.

Being rich, buying a house on a rural japanese town and living life alone.

i keep having nightmares where people steal my shoes and i wake up crying

Attached: 466f079e39a6f8240eef37e067fec319.jpg (640x639, 57K)

Had a very interesting dream last night. Dreamed I was using this handheld computer thing that could be compared to a smart phone but it was much fatter and ran a custom linux OS. It had a keyboard on the entirety of the screen at all times but the keyboard was completely invisible. You just had to know where the keys were. Then you would type on the screen with one had and it would guess the commands that you were typing on the screen and auto complete the individual operators out for you so it was really quick.

It was really fat and filled with all these custom transmitters and receivers and was used to hack things remotely. I was part of the group that designed this thing and was testing around this crazy "habitat". Not sure how else to explain it but was a never ending house with all these stairs and rooms and hallways that people lived in but there were also shops and stuff in them. Was using the device to hack into pretty much anything I pointed it at and it was sending back logs to the HQ, whatever the fuck that was.

Then I was done and had to leave the infinite habitat to go back to the HQ and just had to go get my watch from a bros place where he lived with his wife and operated several shops. I knew my watch was in his lower living area down some stairs but when I got down there, there were watches all over the place. Couldn't find mine and kept having random watches showing up on my wrist. Really had to leave urgently and couldn't find my stupid watch. That was when I woke up.

that someone quite literally stole my heart and I chased them for a while

realized what it meant and hate myself for it.

Attached: 1523913144510.png (790x806, 886K)

Are you russian by any chance? My friend said the same thing to me a few days ago.

nope, just a weird ass coincidence

nothing special when i sleep on my side. But when i sleep on my back i always have dark, anxiety ridden nightmares always having a distinct yet bittersweet cold, scary feeling to them, and usually accompanied by scary ghost/bad entities.

heres one.

>in family room
>it's past midnight
>on all fours in he middle of the dark family room
>dad comes through the front door
>decide to hide, leap up by the side of the bridge connecting the both sides of the second story (a lot like in pic related)
>as i'm hiding this terrible feeling of darkness washes over me
>wake up feeling the same way

i'm always floating around the house in those dreams.

Attached: 05-03-07-Bridge_4226-300.jpg (300x225, 43K)

I usually sleep on the couch. I was sleeping on my side the other night and had a dream that someone stuck up behind me and started screaming and throwing shit at me. It seemed so real that I woke up in a panic and spun around, fell off the couch and stood up in fight or flight mode. It was so lucid

Attached: 192945DF-7902-4AD1-A97F-5F8409F8D46D.jpg (573x493, 51K)

I dreamt about being happily married.

Radically different things every night.
Lately it's been about me getting a new job that I seem to enjoy in the dream, I hope that means something.

Realm of the Mad God
It's an MMO RPG Bullet Hell

Adventures, and interesting people doing interesting things. Myself included. Such things don't exist in the real world.

I don't remember most of my dreams. One recurring dream that I do remember only cause I have it so often. It goes like this: I'm in college, and my last class of the day is winding down, but then I suddenly remember there's another class I'm supposed to go to after this one, and I had completely forgotten to attend that class all term. I fly into a panic and then wake up shortly after. I graduated college 4 years ago and I still have this dream.

Soundtrack for this feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=CK1zCi0z_Hk

Man, this question makes me really fucking sad. Maybe because I clicked on the thread without reading it because I wanted to see that picture better, and this guys song kick in at just the right time as I read that, but I teared up something fierce.

Death, sadness. I'm mentally ill, my brain doesn't work, but that question could mean a lot more. I try not to think, let alone dream. Damn, how sad.

Once every month or two months i end up fucking my mother in my dream
>i dont find my mother attractive in any way
>i feel disgusted that i could even dream about that

This has gone on for as long as i can remember, I'm 23 now and i want it to stop.

My god, user... That sounds awful.

I don't dream. I haven't dreamed in at least 13 years.

I have reoccurring dreams that I end up back in high school (hated it), or that I'm with family (don't like them). I want my dreams to be more adventurous, or peaceful or happy. Learning lucid dreaming in order to overcome and have sweet dreams about my waifu. Apparently you can resolve nightmares by writing a different ending to your dreams, might try that soon. But school dreams are the fucking worse, all the same normies are there too...

I had a somewhat vivid dream about something called world orbs last night, if anyone gives a hoot.

please help or explain

Like I said here
Try writing your last dream about that down with a different ending, like "then I realize holy shit I don't want to have sex with my mom! I get up and leave the room" or something. Or look up other methods to stopping nightmares

I once had a lucid dream where I could fly and do what I want. I ended up killing myself and then I woke up.

i like that dream where its snowing, im in a small cabin watching how the snow falls in silence
t.never seen snow on his life

Thats what I'm already kind of doing. I have that sudden moment where I've actually realised what I'm doing and just book it.
every time i have those dreams i just somehow find my cock in my mothers cunt and then run away

True happiness that'll free me from myself anf my worries, well, that's why it's a dream
Some dreams just don't come true, you can only dream, nevermore

You could also write it where you don't run away, and instead confront your dream mom, and tell her you don't want those dreams anymore

was it anything like dragon ball?

I dreamed that I wet to a subway and when I got to order my sandwich I woke up

what did you order sir

Not really. The only similarity is that the world orbs were magical and powerful, while the dragon balls are useless until you get them all.

Basically the dream took place in the somewhat near future, about 50 years from now, and much of the earth was flooded because of the ice caps melting. It wasn't Water World levels of flood but many people relocated to mountainous areas and built towns there.

Anyways a group of explorers found a giant other-worldly cannon in the Antarctic where that was inside the ice caps but became uncovered. When they touched it, it powered on and fired 4 projectiles across the planet. When the landed, they emitted a bright beam of light upwards into space so people could easily find them. The first person to go to the landing sight found a colorless orb the size of a man. When he touched it, it synced with his mind, emotions, and wants, and became an extension of his will. If I remember correctly, the first person was a very strong and protective man, so when he touched it, the orb turned bright red and shot into the air. From it formed a massive dome, and inside the dome rose large futuristic skyscrapers that had the ability to float above the water. The man named the orb Titan, and became the mayor of the town and would slowly travel across the world having as many people as possible live inside the city. He thought of them as his children he was saving I think.

Another part of the dream was me swimming in a large lake in the mountains with my friends when one of the orbs landed near me, crashing into the water. I touched it and it turned a turquoise color and changed in size to become a small room with a fountain inside. The fountain poured an infinite amount of a light blue liquid from it, and as long as you were touching the liquid, you could create a single creature that would form from the liquid and be eternally loyal to you. 1/2

Attached: orb.jpg (474x355, 22K)

Last night I had a really annoying dream. I spent a long time setting up a plate with four delicious confectioneries. There was an iced bun, a Victoria sponge cake, a chocolate fudge brownie and a chocolate eclair.
The moment I went to take a bite I woke up

Attached: gregregregregre.jpg (1280x720, 542K)

The intriguing thing was that the entity you made could be something that didn't exist, such as a mythical creature or 2d waifu. I named the orb Celestial Friendship, and let anyone use it so they wouldn't be lonely. I don't know why they had to be constantly touching the liquid for their companion to form but I made tiny buckets that I you could fill with it and strap to your fingers so you could go anywhere with your friend.

This was near the end of my dream but I remember some asshole finding and orb and naming it Pandora's Box and that orb would churn out evil creatures to plague the earth every night. Things like vampires and werewolves which didn't normally exist could now be anywhere land was. This shattering of reality wasn't really looked at much, probably because of the amount of good the orbs could do too.

One more I remember is a generous and kind merchant finding an orb and naming it The Sword and Shield. It became a mobile shop that sold weapons ranging from steel swords to futuristic laser guns. The weapons only worked if you had good intent with them however. In addition, the shop could turn into an impenetrable shield that could cover a town. If you said a simple chant that I think was "I call upon The Sword and Shield" then it would instantly appear next to you to defend you. The merchant fellow looked exactly like the A wyat. Mann Jew, except he was very kind and lived inside his little shop.

At the end of my dream, I remember going inside the loading mechanism for the cannon and seeing the orbs loaded onto a large chain spider web. The chains were black and had spikes on them like something out of the Cenobyte realm. I remember the orbs rolling toward the center and that I could see faces in them. Some were smiling and happy, while another seemed absolutely furious. I thought they might have been souls from another life that got sucked and trapped into the orbs but that's where the dream ended so I dunno.

Sorry for my bad writing.

Attached: spaece.jpg (650x429, 28K)

I had a dream that last night that ended with me running the largest company in the world after cataclysmic event. My name is Zachary so it was called the Z Store. The slogan was when humanity's at the end of it's rope, use plan Z! My dreams are becoming more and more complex.

Attached: 1515792974563.jpg (367x376, 36K)

Usually what's on my mind and what I've been thinking of for the past week. In high school I used to dream of my friends ditching me or blowing me off because I used to be paranoid of them not actually wanting to be around me.
Honestly though dreams are amazing. The ultimate escapism. Going into a forever dream when I die would be the best after life

>Be me
>Climb stairs to steep castle, stairs lead up the side instead of the main entrance.
>Sky is dark, can't see anything but the blackness of the ground and sky against the soothing grey stones of which the fortress are constructed.
>Approach a wooden door a round metal handle and open it
>Inside is a small room, stone floor, walls, and ceiling. Inside the room is a bed, a standalone mirror, and a woman
>The woman is blonde wearing a crown, very cute. Whilst we are both gazing into the mirror she places the crown upon my head.
>Immediately a loud banging upon the wooden door from whence I entered.
>The blonde woman screams loudly "No, don't open it" as the door shutters from the force of an attempted opening. She begins crying and screaming hysterically.
>Fear and anxiety paralyze me, what should I do?
wake up.

Today I dreamt about being a slut.
Dreamt about the same thing yesterday.
Things may be going downhill.

Attached: Think1.jpg (500x500, 44K)

The other day I dreamt a dream that had a plot that was basically Watch_Dogs 2+AntiTrust+Hackers all rolled up into one movie in which I was the main character. I, along with some other people, were going to overthrow the US government. Also I think there were aliens involved or some shit. It was neat. Had a nice ending, although I cannot remember what exactly made it so nice.

I've developed anxiety and the only things I dream about is things I'm stressed about or worries about in my life

my last dream I remember was finally killing myself and feeling a genuine sense of relief/happiness. then I woke up and obviously am still here

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (697x651, 120K)

>taking a shit in an overwatch map
didnt shit myself in real life though so I guess its a plus

To finish this anime related to OP. I can't because I am watching it with someone who barely spend time with me now. It's sort like a limbo. Fuck this gay world man, literally all men are fucking fags now.

Attached: 1522771920165.png (261x172, 81K)

I dreamed about killing myself tonight, no joke.
I woke up horribly disappointed.

Same, and I'm OP.

Never had a dream like this before.

I smashed through a wall somewhere in an abandoned house that resembled mine and found an older version of myself.
He was standing near a wall that several dead girls were nailed to. He told me he liked to cut out their eyes and I watched as he did that to a couple of them.
I was surprisingly calm as he did this.
He gave me a knife and told me to carve into the wall the words: "MUD ROOBS"
At this point I was overtaken by terror and woke up.

Attached: hey why.jpg (500x375, 23K)

My dreams used to be scary when I was a kid. I recall one specific one where me, my mother and my step-father were ascending a flight of stairs up to our apartment. Suddenly I couldn't move. They kept going, I yelled out to them. When they reached the top, I saw them lean over the handrail, see me, then walk away into their apartment. Then my best friend at the time came into the apartment and fucking killed me with a Ghost-rider like chain.

Another dream as a kid was there was a volcano erupting and a bus arrived to take us away, there wasn't enough space, so my mom stayed outside to leave space for me, before the door closed, she said it was 'my fault.'

Very recently, I weeded the garden for like 4 hours cause we're getting a house inspection. That night I dreamed about my family coming inside our house, and telling me 'The weeds have grown back.' Judging by how lazy I am, I guess the prospect of redoing the job because I thought I did it wrong really scared me.

Attached: 1518526220330.jpg (320x320, 8K)

I had a dream the other day in which someone was attacking me with a hammer so I smashed his head against a wall and flushed his brain down the toilet. What could it mean?

Attached: 1523859038619.png (673x767, 786K)

Everything. Typically, my dreams follow a storyline, sometimes concise and other times convoluted. I am regularly haunted by ghosts, given great powers, put into social situations from high school that I regret. One common recurring theme is when I meet a girl in my dream, she will be my ex from high school before she ripped my heart out. As the dream progresses, she becomes colder and more cruel until I feel that pain again. I had a dream where I was painting recently as well. It was a giant splash of orange, red, and streaks of green. Things resembling faces littered it. I also woke up laughing at a dream recently, but I have no idea what was so funny. I have had dreams where my jaw locks, then shifts to the side, shattering my teeth. Then I spit out the pieces and my teeth are back and it happens again. I have been possessed in my dreams by some entity that has been the same since I was a child. I feel it reach into my mind, blackness spreads from the edge of my eyes to the center of my vision, then I wake up in a cold sweat.

The vividness and intensity of my dreams are beginning to convince me that Im going insane.

Checked.
Don't know what to make of your dream though user.

Attached: ....jpg (639x480, 44K)

Just endless walking. Walking and walking without purpose or destination.

dying. Being happy. How things didn't have to end up the way they did if my parents made better choices

One of the weirdest dreams I had involving a crush was one where I was driving a tank during the invasion of some beachhead and she opened the hatch on the top and threw in a grenade killing my crew. Don't remember any details other than the way her eyes looked when she killed me.

Attached: DLEYSHTVwAAaSc2.jpg (706x856, 123K)

For a long time I had this one recurring dream

>in a large space, vast and open in every direction
>scattered around are various 3D geometric shapes, no two the same
>sense of absolute massive, planetary size, just mind boggling in immensity
>or sometimes they're impossibly tiny and I'm uncontrollably huge
>the shapes move around
>not chasing but more like interacting

It's just the weirdest. I imagine gods would live something like that if they were real. All geometry and infinity.

reoccurring nightmare from childhood:
>I walk downstairs into the basement
>there are two old people, a fat old woman and a skinny old man
>old woman falls back from her rocking chair onto a conveyor belt
>machinery paints her green and then shrinks her down to the size of a hamburger
>the machine plops her into my hands, causing me to scream and wake up

What did it mean?
It wasn't even that scary when I think about it but I found it terrifying then.

Attached: 0eb.png (332x449, 211K)

Sometimes I dream about suicide (happy)
Sometimes I dream about the aftermath/ how people react to my suicide (unhappy)
Recently however I've dreamt much more about just being back with my old friends, when everything was good and normal, back before things went to shit... (bittersweet)

I'll have what he's having

originally

Attached: bruh.jpg (250x248, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M5625-IKTXk

vivid dreams about people I've never met and places I've never seen that seem vaguely familiar

I used to dream the worst shit, I still do but on the rarest of occasions. Now days I mostly fall into dreamless sleep. It's been years now. For a while I "made" myself forget about any and all of my dreams (they were really bad) and I think I've conditioned myself to never acknowledge them anymore. But like I said, sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, I still do. Even though they can be horrible, I still cherish the fact that I can still dream. It is bittersweet, if anything.

worst dream I've ever had was one where I was walking through a thick forest and came across some corporate-looking building.
inside people were torturing kids to death, most of them were fat. I still remember hearing crying and the snapping of bones.

Attached: DQLeSCsUQAAthps.jpg (756x409, 59K)

Usually about highschool when I was actually happy, abd generally friends I used to have. I dream of going back and seeing them all again, having fun like we did in the good old days. That's my most common dreams.

One of the best dreams I had also started in a thick forest.
I met my oneitis there and we ran together for a while before we started kissing. It lasted for a few minutes.
I remember the last thing I was thinking before I woke up was "I'm so glad this is real"

Attached: asdfghjk.gif (540x304, 507K)

A reoccurring theme in all my sexual dreams is being caught masturbating, usually in the middle of busting a nut.
Don't know what this means.

This was just yesterday (possibly forgive me for shitty writing. I'm writing on a phone)
>dream starts with me staying over at friends house, going to bed
>IRL he lives in a suburb far away from any beaches but in my dream he lives on a hill right next to one
>wake up (still in dream)
>friend asks if I want to chill at the beach for a while
> walk down a tunnel full of other fags walking to the beach (imagine the tunnel in the bunnyman bridge, but wider, and people walk through it frequently)
>when we arrive at the beach, tsunami sirens go off
>me and friend are confused as fuck but eventually decide to book it and go back where we came.
>go through tunnel again
>see female friend from school and her friends at the end of the tunnel.
>I have little to no attraction to her IRL, but for some reason I walk up to her and kiss her breifly
>Sirens are still blaring
>See tidal wave rise up in the background
>without thinking I tell everyone to run up the hill right next to the tunnel. (It's a pretty big Hill where you can see the entire city.)
>reach the top of the hill with friends.
>look at the city
>for some reason a massive volcano is erected right behind the eureka tower, (I live in Melbourne, the eureka tower is the biggest skyscraper in Australia)
>it fucking erupts
>literally seconds after it erupts the sky turns to a pink-redish color.
>come to realisation that my mum works in the city
>panic
>look around me, everyone is frozen in place
>it's like time just fucking stopped
>stare at volcano longer.
>wake up.
This was so fucking weird dude, what the fuck does it even mean?

I actually remember a dream about being child from a while back. I wish I could continue this dream but so far in the past couple of years I haven't been able to dream. This is how the story goes:

I was outside on this little dirt trail in between lush green rice fields and it was a hot summer day from the look of it. I was out and about walking until I finally rest at this tree where there was a log acting as a bridge for a stream. I stood there looking around until I heard my name being called out by unfamiliar voices. I look to see two girls waving at me and running towards me. One girl was wearing one of those outside dresses that seemed comfy and had fairly long hair. The other was a tomboyish girl wearing shorts and a shirt. I was kinda dumbfounded at first, but it felt like I've known these two forever. They both grabbed my hand and started to slowly pull me into a run. We just kept running until we reached this open field with a lone giant tree. Under that tree was a group of boys and girls calling for us to rush on. As soon as we got there, we started playing all kinds of games like hide and seek or boys vs girls kind of thing. I couldn't make sense of the whole thing, but I had a lot of fun. This went on for hours and hours and I spent most of my time with the two girls. It was strange that they knew my name while I was still clueless to who they are. They were quite fond of me and vice versa.

After the playing was all done, we decided it was time to go home. I walked with the two girls, side by side and talking about things like "what is the plan tomorrow" or "who's house are we going to". It was still strange to me that they kept addressing me by my name, but I can't recall theirs or hear it when I was about to say it.

Attached: 203526BD-D11B-4B1A-BEC5-22DDA960EB70.jpg (1280x720, 601K)

Cont

We passed the bridge, the tree, and kept walking on the trail between the rice paddies. Then the two girls ran in front of me, but only by a little bit, and then stopped. I stopped walking also and wondered what they were doing. Then they turned around and said "Don't forget about us! Ok user?". Then they suddenly run full sprint, leaving me behind. It took me a moment, then I started to run after them. They got further and further away while laughing happily.

As they ran, the tomboy said, "Is that all you can do?" And the other said, "You're never gonna make it in America if you're that slow!"

I kept running, and running, and running. Until got to the end of the trail to a hill. The girls reached the top of hill first and as soon as I got close to
them, they turned around and said this to me in unison:

"Always remember us and never forget user!"

Then I open my eyes and it's morning.

For some odd reason I woke up that day tearing up and as soon I stood up, I began to cry like crazy. Luckily my parents already went off to work and it was summer vacation so I kept bawling my eyes out.

To this day I still don't know who those girls are or how I met them. I kept searching my memories, but nothing rings a bell. All I'm left with is that dream with those two girls.

Attached: 14CA5B75-8011-4E3D-82BD-1008578E314F.jpg (736x954, 79K)

>sci-fy usually stuff like future earth but in ghettos
>have normal relationships with other humans and usually hang out at a local place
>end up seeing stuff Im not supposed too and having to deal with the outcome
>good amounts of horror elements with aliens and deformed humans that can kill in an instant

Had this cutie girl I was hitting on in a diner turn out to feed on men with a toothy vagina, she followed me at a slow pace into a dark unlit field behind the diner calling out to me but I kept running. Turned around to see a drunk guy try to hit on her but she moved lighting fast and lached onto his whole torso. Hid in my RV till morning only to see her working at the diner like nothing happens last night and was super sweet to me. I- I wished I got to fuck her she was so cute but she genuinely scared me she ate the guy with her monster pussy.

I met a girl I could actually enjoy my life with and when we cuddled together and fell asleep I awoke alone in the dark

mass shooting fantasies

To be honest it kinda hurts my head to try and remember. I can't seem find more about them wherever I look. I went through photo books my parents kept with us when we moved here to America. Whenever I think about them, I feel happy but a little sad at the same time. That dream pulled on my heart a little and I regret that I can't dream more about them.

Attached: E5DAC96E-28B0-4EE1-91E7-3CE43699DC5D.jpg (900x1200, 313K)

I had a dream recently that wasn't very dream-like, but it's something that could actually happen in real life:
>I'm walking inside some Hawaiian themed restaurant with a couple of friends
>the place is absolutely packed with people
>there must be a big event going on or something
>start feeling anxious
>everybody's running around trying to find an available table, I'm just trying to make my way through the crowd
>spot a fat autist that I went to high school with
>there's a seat next to him, so I take it
>autist is complaining about how he keeps trying to message his friends via email but they never respond to him
>it's making him very upset
>i tell him that email is an outdated form of communication and that he should stop being a fucking pussy and try texting them or message them on facebook
>he turns his head towards me
>he's staring straight at me with this menacing look
>ohhemad.jpg
>i can see the anger in his eyes
>i don't think a person could ever get this mad
>he stands up, getting ready to beat the shit out of me
>he lunges towards me
>i dodge his attack
>he falls head first into a nearby garbage can
>he can't fucking get out
>everyone in the restaurant is laughing at his fat ass
>i wake up laughing my ass off

Attached: bully.png (462x450, 179K)

>be runescape character
>in wilderness
>kill big demon dudes
>get best gear
>look badass
>be happy
>wake up
>no badass gear in inventory

Having good dreams is the worst because you wake up.

also

long time ago
>be wee bit child like 9 years old
>christmas party
>some fucking robot who I guess I've become now is playing runescape on the family computer cause he is bored and antisocial
>as I was interested in games as a 9 year old, I join him
>shows me this marvellous world that is runescape
>lets me play
>play for like 4 hours
>dream about playing runescape when I go to sleep

When I woke up, my mom told me I sleep-walked, saying 'I killed a person, give me money.'
Still find this funny 10 years later.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.22.27 PM.png (448x811, 618K)