I'm sick of everything

i'm sick of everything
i just want to end this but im too much of pussy to actually do it
i am alone and nobody wants to deal with the shell of someone who once was a joyful young boy
but now all thats left is emptiness and dying carcass of a fully grown, human contact deprevated
but
im not sad about the loss of human contact, rather opposite actually
im just sad that there's just no one that'll care if i just magically disappear out of the blue
nobody would search for me
nobody would check my social networks
nobody would probably even remember me
i used to think of better outcomes for my life
but all i see is a pathway leading to self distruction and self hate
i'll just go in the way that the wind blows

Attached: 30698743_1508346189293428_3924482134398243600_n.jpg (323x295, 7K)

i know how you feel, user.
i just want to die so fucking bad, this numbing emptiness always returns after i run out of things to fill the void, i always ccome bacck round and i'm sick of it, but know that i'm too much of a pussy to off myself.

Okaaay then. Why do you think we care about your problems little guy?

Attached: 1516210916579.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

not expecting you to care about me, of all people actually.
dont even care about you either
this website just serves as a public dump so, better use it for something

God you sound like such a pussy

Attached: 1519868762279.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

hence why i said i was such a thing in my first post
the only one who's bringing unrelated things to this, buddy

I feel the same way. Oroginaal

Yea whatever pussy just kill yourself

you keep on making the same mistakes over and over... i think you did not read the post at all, as i stated that i wanted to kill myself but wasnt capable of such thing.
why are you so contradictory?

Attached: 1521052327365.jpg (600x637, 40K)

Dude just die already? you're not smart. You're completely stupid a big old dumbasss

More like a BITCH, if you know what I mean.

Attached: infertilefemale.jpg (590x428, 182K)

Normalfags should be shot

never said i was smart. there you go, keeping on inventing things i didnt say. as far as im concerned you are the one that stormed in here and completely derailed the thread, so, i think you're the only one that doesnt fit

Attached: 1523047473758.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I don't need you to tell me you're not smart. It's pretty obvious
I completely agree

i've got all the time in the world. i can stay here until looong hours in the night responding back to your tumblr-tier argumenting, you'll eventually get tired and quit, and thats the moment i win. so thanks for playing

Use nostalgia as a fuel for hope

I'm sure you'd like to feel like a winner for once in your pathetic life. No wonder you're taking this so seriously. How sad

Attached: 12MDyzk.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>I'm sure you'd like to feel like a winner for once in your pathetic life
i dont need to because i already am
>No wonder you're taking this so seriously. How sad
im not, you came here like such a hero that you're projecting yourself onto others... how about a little argumenting and language classes those would help out on those deficient discourse abilities

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 17K)

>i'm sick of everything
>i just want to end this but im too much of pussy to actually do it
>i am alone and nobody wants to deal with the shell of someone who once was a joyful young boy
>but now all thats left is emptiness and dying carcass of a fully grown, human contact deprevated
>but
>im not sad about the loss of human contact, rather opposite actually
>im just sad that there's just no one that'll care if i just magically disappear out of the blue
>nobody would search for me
>nobody would check my social networks
>nobody would probably even remember me
>i used to think of better outcomes for my life
>but all i see is a pathway leading to self distruction and self hate
>i'll just go in the way that the wind blows

Geez this sure sounds like a winner. Did you win the #1 pussy award?

i dont see anything wrong with that. in no moment i said i desired to be a winner. you keep on making up idiotic arguments about stuff i never did. do you know the word *vent* or *relieving yourself of stress*? you must not, life must be very easy when you're born in the top and look down

You're legitimately retarded. the reason why you're such a failure is because you're down right stupid. I'm genuinely feel sorry for you.

dont need your compassion
and lets be real. how old are you? 15? 16? i may be retarded as you say but i at least know what age i am and what age it is permitted to use this website...

You have nothing on me, I on the other hand know that you're a whinny pussy

Attached: 1522430301158.png (313x325, 89K)

that's your great answer? wow... eight minutes to type sixteen words... and i'm the retarded one?

Sorry loser I'm working on some other things while ridiculing you. Not everyone is a complete pathetic piece of human garbage like yourself

are you on your period, buddy?
because it feels like you are

Both of you nwed to grow up but especially the user who started the fight. You dont know how other people react to shitty situations in their lives and how truly shit those situations are, you shouldnt assume you know how they feel inside and that you have been through the same shit but made it through and therefore they are pussies and whiny, people express themselves differently people are different to you
Especially judging a person based on just one (the OP just to be clear) post is extreme

Attached: 1513694229899m.jpg (800x1024, 95K)