Ask someone, who r9k would consider a chad, anything...

ask someone, who r9k would consider a chad, anything. I will be 100 percent honest and try and help anyone out who seeks it. inb4 fuck off normie reeeeee

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (482x640, 93K)

Larper, saged. No one will respond.

Attached: PuiPuiNV..png (350x377, 128K)

If you're someone who needs to come here for validation or entertainment, or to stroke your ego in front of an audience of percieved losers, you'll never be whole.

wrong. I actually genuinely am interested in you guys and want to help and give advice and answer questions. You guys have alot of misconceptions about the chad archetype. Although you guys are right about alot of things and i identify with alot of them

You know nothing about me. I'm a married Vietnam veteran.
Shut the fuck up kid.

whats your n-count? jfiwrr

so you are a non virgin boomer?? Shouldnt you be fucking off to reddit then?

how do you deal with a lot of haters from both men and women? i'm fairly above average looks with decent personality. I noticed that a lot of guys size me up or gang on me for no reason at all.

disregard women haters all together, who gives a fuck what a woman who you have no connection with thinks. As for the guys that hate i honestly judge it on a case by case basis. If its over a girl that they wanted but i have, i dont make a big thing of it because it must suck to be in that position and i am naturally empathetic. Especially to dudes who have tough times with girls. There has been times though of heated exchanges but those really only occurred with dudes on my same level for lack of a better term

Carlos is that you?
You arent a chad your a filthy mexican

i get that you feel sorry for them but it still gets annoying when they become aggro because a girl they flirting with gives me more attention. It's not like I'm trying to flirt with the girl or something.

no im not but i lold at your post. sadly im slightly muttish

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 6.39.32 PM.png (423x443, 45K)

If you're a Chad, why are you on Jow Forums and not out Chadding? And if you're pic related, you sure don't look like much of a Chad.

the so called betas usually dont get aggro. There was this one occasion where a beta was mean mugging the shit out of me and this girl that he knew. He followed us out of the bar and hid in this dark alley watching us. I only noticed him when i got in my car and turned the headlights on and lit the alleyway up. Seeing his face before he reacted to the headlights was creepy. Just this dead stare from a dark alley.

If you read my op you see i said what r9k would consider a chad. I have absolutely no problems with women, over 6ft etc etc. Just trying to offer a different perspective to a group of people i identify with on some level

How important is height to men and women for respect purposes and women specifically for dating.

>t. 5'7' with tall girl fetish

>insult an amerimutt
>he posts his 23andme
oh no no no...

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>a group of people i identify with on some level
>>>
> Anonymous 04/1
good bait

i know i know, dont let your memes be dreams
yeah is that so hard to comprehend? I see thread after thread of pining for this girl and that girl and she got a bf and rejected me etc, and it hits me in the feels even though i have been with many women, have fallen in love with several of them and have lost every single one of them. When anons post their ideal nerd girls i cant help but feel like ill never attain my ideal girl either. I can attract all types but never the right one who wants to have a conservative loyal relationship. In that regard whether you are a chad or khv, the current modern culture has destroyed the dynamic for everyone (some worse than others obviously(khv))

You are a shitty larper or actual retard
You don't know what year it is anymore

Attached: 1523926416470.png (603x453, 336K)

It is pretty important not gonna lie but that doesnt mean it cant be overcome. To blanket statement say if you are 5'7 you will never x or y is retarded. However as a general rule it will hinder you. The most successful men i see with women are tall. The short guys who own it and dont try to hard to compensate for their height are the ones who are the most successful despite it.

explain. Retarded as in thinking this thread would produce any sort of positive outcome or discourse? you might be right about that.

Retard as in this is the millionth time this exact thread has been posted by some dumb fuck expecting a different response than the last time. We've heard it all before. You don't have wisdom or sage advice that will 'help' us. Most don't want help, or are totally fucked anyway. Go post on /soc/ cunt

so everyone here is a lost cause waiting for wizardry or death? ok cool got it, ill see myself out

A thread died for this bs. I have seen this stupid shit so many times. You are not special, and nobody fuckin cares what you have to say. Do not post again for he love of god please

>23andme

that's ancestryDNA, 23andme is a lot less specific

not op btw

Attached: ancestry1.png (1212x680, 45K)