I used to date/fuck a 15 year old until she was 19

I used to date/fuck a 15 year old until she was 19
AMA

Attached: 1517017025349.jpg (599x461, 48K)

do you consider yourself a predator?

Why the fuck do you know what Jow Forums is, little lone r9k.

>little lone
work on your english there, bud

the newest one of them all

Attached: 1522159657817.png (386x391, 148K)

Tips? This is my personal dream.

>little lone

Attached: taiga-aisaka-toradora-10429047-500-319.jpg (500x319, 33K)

What do you think of pineapples? Would you ever consider fisting one out of curiosity?

post pics then get out

M8 piss of with that baiting shit

Attached: 1444412209022-1.jpg (625x626, 71K)

Same story. Was 19, dating/fucking 15yr old. Went for about a year.

pedo?

orega

Attached: 8S447UD.jpg (625x953, 131K)

When did you guys wake up and realize you were having another wet dream?

Well no, I was 18 at the time we met etc, and since I have no friends etc., I didn't have to deal with scrutiny so it all seemed normal.

I've been on Jow Forums since 2007 and Jow Forums since 2011, I was an autistic teen molded by teh chan into a useless robot. It was pure luck that any of this happened to me.

>Tips?
Don't. Unless you're still fairly young, like 18, and don't plan on actually dating the roastie. They're complete shit in general of course, but at 15 and even 16, 17, 18, they have no idea what they want. Maybe she has daddy issues and likes your mature hairy cock one month but the next she hates it, in essence they expect far too much because at young ages they believe they can have it all- a nice guy with an ok penis and an unlimited sex drive, who will also be an emotional tampon and mind reader.

I fucking love pineapples but no. Fruits are for eating user.

Won't do it only because she knows I'm a regular Jow Forums poster and I don't want anything bad to come of it. Sorry.

>implying it's bait
I promise it isn't. Our relationship lasted from June 6th, 2014 until January 20 of this year.

Luckily I cared and stretched it out because she hit her sexual/aesthetic peak at 16 and a half, so I managed to get the chubby 15 year old, thicc 16 year old, average 17 year old, and way-too-thin 18/19 year old.

Fuck off retard.

Let alone
Also fuck off newfag you're not special, Jow Forums is very well known

Attached: fuckout.png (689x693, 675K)

>little lone
>my comment isnt original
>fuck you r9k

Attached: 1499931233679.gif (1027x731, 111K)

I wonder what her feet orginally smell like.

I guess after I came inside her 10 times over 4 years and had sex literally hundreds of times with PTP. The sex was good considering it's all I've ever gotten but the relationshit was not worth any of the effort I put in. Right after we broke up I turned back to my faith and am better off for it.

you're lucky man. thats a whole lotta prime teen puss

I'm a 15 year old girl, want to meet up?

Attached: 2o9hNUv.jpg (352x707, 26K)

Kek I'd never do it again, not at fucking 22. It felt less weird when I was just turning 18.

Not a footfag. Kill yourself.

why did ya break up?
how did you meet with that prime teen puss?
how would you recommend approaching that prime teen puss?

Been on here longer than you, man. You're likely a faggot normie with a Facebook. ALL of you

sure what ever, retard
take an english class and come back

probably when our 'dates' usually ended up being nothing but going to my apartment or hotel for sex. don't worry user, one day you'll get your dick wet. it might even be with a woman.

>little lone
I'm a little lone myself.

Attached: 1522682021017.jpg (793x786, 54K)

see, it's true. HURR DURR YER GRAMMAR BAD !! Fuck off, you normie little fuck.

>little lone
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>see, it's true. HURR DURR YER GRAMMAR BAD !! Fuck off, you normie little fuck.
you don't even know what's happening in dos y 1/2 shtnom, child. calm yourself.

i wish i was this smart to btfo of user even harder

little lone of a million dollars

oh fuck off, normie faggot. stay a normie Facebook faggot beta. Lmao

i'm capping this for memories sake
keep going

Not pineapples they aren't. They've been genetically engineered to be the perfect fruit to fist

>Little lone
Thanks for the laughs, friend.

Do you feel better now? Jesus, you're truly fucking autistic.

What's with women always showing their soles? Even in advertisements I've noticed that when a woman lies on her stomach she MUST lift her feet in that very manner and expose her soles.

he isnt smart. if you actually read it there is no content

Go ahead, dude. Do you think anyone cares? Just end it already, stream that shit, too.

She was a dumb roastie who thought I didn't want to fuck her enough even though she knew the limits of my sex drive after a so long. Said I didn't make her feel hot, even though I'd fuck her whenever I could boner. But then, when I'd make a move and wasn't hard, she felt like I was forcing it and didn't want to fuck her. Essentially she wanted me to be ready to fuck all the time and her to be able to expend minimal effort during it, while still feeling ravished because I was supposed to read her mind and do exactly what she wanted without her ever saying it out loud.
Literally started as an Omegle conversation that she then asked for contact info, things took off from there. She sent me nudes like 3 months in and I was a desperate virgin, plus she was actually hot. By the time we met in person we were ready to fuck despite her having a boyfriend at the time, took a month nonetheless.
Basically, find a lonely girl who thinks someone will save her and then be that guy, a father-like figure who thinks she's perfect.

It looks cute, and not just for footfags either. Probably a primal instinct.

I fucked a 15 year old until she was 18 when I was a lad. She was a fucked up drug addict hapa girl. We did lots of drugs and had lots of sex in the apartment her rich parents paid for. Wonder what she's up to these days. Not really though.

did you go to tech too?

you realize this is a copypaste right?

>if you actually read it there is no content
i don't think you understood it
i care that's why i'm doing it

doesn't make it any less funny in this context
still a smart play to whip this out in just this occasion

Congrats, dude. Go share it with your normie fucks, it'll lead to some epic lulz.

no no i'm making it just so i can read it
you think i have friends or something?

You just keep going, man. You get beat up a lot, right?

the way you're still going is kind of worrying.
>you get beat up a lot, right?
nope. are you a woman or a normal in disguise?

jesus just start sucking each other off already

Is that meant to be a joke or something? Just get outta here, little bitch and bow down before you get fucked up.

Ya really showed him semenpai!

don't say that reiko. with him high in emotion he just might consider it
are we going to omega levels of pretending to be mad now?

>Prime teen pussy thread becomes autism festival

Attached: Cuba Gooding Jr..jpg (250x250, 31K)

Still talking shit on 4shit. Everything you're gonna say, I've heard it. Run off now, little bitch.

God-damnit OP why are you fucking jewesses?

you're the only one that's been doing that
just leave the thread

How old are you?

Orginally of course..

Talk about sucking, this dudes got the persistence to suck all of us.

>talk about sucking
boy am i laffin
are you the 15 year old op fucked?

OP here, I wish the Jewess in my pic was related but sadly not.
Pic related is a December ass shot though.

Attached: ass.jpg (422x556, 41K)

this was a funny joke and no one gave it the attention it deserved

have a (you) funny sad user

You'd like that, right? You creepy fucking pedo.

>little lone
It took me a solid 10 seconds try to parse what you were saying.

i'm just curious because you seem like an underage retard

Damn my jew-dar is tight enough for OP.

So do you, senpai. Just keep talking, I love this. Pulling your strings like a puppet.

>faggots ITT ignoring thicc ass
OP, was she fat or legit thicc?

if you're pulling them by making me laugh please go ahead it's good entertainment

I'm sure it is, with your easily entertained ass.

i'm destined to hit bump limit with you
you got anything better to do, or not?

Do you? Senpai, I'm here all day.

post moar OP, get this thread back on track.

>I'm here all day.
of course not
the only thing i'm looking forward to happens in 2 and a half months

You all realize you ruined this thread? All it took was to make a stupid error and all your autism was unleashed. Fucking morons, lmao.

Does anyone have sauce on OP's pic? I've seen it here tons of times and never can find anything on it. Cigarette qts get me everytime.

Attached: 1519668207054.jpg (563x543, 42K)

Damnit, more cigarette jewesses, What's with you guys and this shit mang?

like op won't make the same thread tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day. i don't take this place seriously for a quality environment anymore.

I'd lick those feet for all eternity.

You're extremely retarded if you took Jow Forums serious, ever.

quality discussion can happen anywhere
it's just that this place never became one when i thought it could

Unironically reported to THE POLICE

Wish I had more but the ones ITT are the only ones I have. Saved them both off of Jow Forums to boot, I seriously don't know where robots are finding them.

I have this tobacco qt, hope it helps bros.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 38K)