Is there any worse fate than being born female?

Being a female fucking sucks tbqh

>physically weaker
>no one takes you seriously
>periods
>pregnancy
>men only see you a potential love interest or a quick fuck
>sex isn't even that good
>takes forever to orgasm (if you even orgasm at all)
>judged harshly based on appearance (if you don't wear makeup you're treated like shit)
>have to chose between raising a family or career
>society obsessed with youth means we "age quicker"
>everyone expects you to be a baby machine
>being sexually harassed is pretty much guaranteed on at least a weekly basis

I'd do anything to be a guy. You malebots don't know how lucky you actually have it.

Attached: 1523918952472.jpg (250x239, 8K)

I wouldn't worry about it too much, one of these days we'll get around to fixing the flaws in the female design (starting with your physical weakness and short height).

Attached: 1523864139940.jpg (916x1244, 303K)

Yeah being a girl must suck dick

Sure there is something worse.
You could cut your dick off and pretend to be a girl.

Being a female sucks in the sense that they're objectively the inferior gender. But at the same time, women live life on easy mode and get everything handed to them. So it really depends on what you value.

At least some kind user will love you for who you are.

Lmao so judging by pic related you want to fix female height and make them FUCKING GIANTS am i right

>Is there any worse fate than being born female?
yes, being born ugly

lol sexually harassed weekly- try being an Indonesian housemaid

Female is easy mode before 30, medium mode before 50, and hard mode after 50. Male is hard mode under 30, easy mode until 50, and medium mode after 50. Switches to hard mode after 70 for men.

This. Fuck your make-up argument, OP.

It was me, OP. I'll love you for who you are.

Females born with a money holes
If they are not fat or severely ugly life can't be easier, they just have to learn how to exploit male insane attraction towards them and then use their money holes to make $$ or to settle with a provider and get everything handled for life.

Obviously OP is a male NEET larping about this

Being a female is so fucking easy
>physically weaker
And therefore protected by double standards. You can absolutely whale on a man but if he touches you back its off to prison
>no one takes you seriously
Yes thats why every school and company has endless quotas dedicated to stuffing every institution with women who know nothing
>periods
A bloo bloo
>pregnancy
A choice over 99% of the time
>men only see you a potential love interest or a quick fuck
What the fuck do you want from us? What else should we view the opposite gender as?
>sex isn't even that good
A bloo bloo
>takes forever to orgasm (if you even orgasm at all)
A bloo bloo
>judged harshly based on appearance (if you don't wear makeup you're treated like shit)
Every year theres some massive anti-body-shaming campaign that discourages women from even performing basic hygiene if they dont want to do it
>have to chose between raising a family or career
Working and single mothers are one of the most praised segments of our society despite the fact that they raise awful kids
>society obsessed with youth means we "age quicker"
If you havent landed a beta provider by 30 its your fault
>everyone expects you to be a baby machine
Maybe 300 years ago?
>being sexually harassed is pretty much guaranteed on at least a weekly basis
A 6/10 looking at you at the bus stop is not sexual harassment

This, but also being born fat as well.

What do you fembots think of artificial wombs? Should the female gender be phased out of the human species entirely?

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

you forgot
>get everything handed to you on a platinum platter

>being born fat
my sides

>tfw ugly lesbian
>all the bullshit with none of the advantages, no chance of taking advantage of male attention or beta providers
>first love long gone, pretty much over it but still incredibly lonely
>ugly and autistic so no gf
kill me. sometimes i want to cut my tits off and just start taking testosterone. at least then if i could pass maybe i'd be taken somewhat seriously

I'm a guy with very long hair. We could be friends.

no!!! i want to experience pregnancy and have a loving bond w my child

Yes, there is. Being an unattractive, socially awkward male.

Its hard mode for women if you want to achieve something instead of just being comfy

how are you even born fat???????????

Attached: 1521314159012.png (390x470, 6K)

>Being born fat
>My sides
>TFW thyrotropic tumor, overweight since birth
Fucking niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1521676982404.jpg (676x1410, 63K)

And then exploit a beta to care for it while you go off and fuck Chad, right? Fuck off, roastie, you're getting replaced and it's only going to make humanity better.

They have it easy where it matters. Life after 50 is an afterthought, who cares about that? It's in their prime years, the best years of one's life and really the one's that count the most, where they have it easy.

You want to be fat and throwing up all the time for 9 months and go through excruciating pain to shove your baby out of your vagina?