Has a woman ever approached you?

Has a woman ever approached you?

It was always the man who made the first move but these days more and more girls are starting to approach. If anyone has experienced it, greentext your stories.

Attached: JPEG_20180408_163702.jpg (960x539, 44K)

lol no, try asking reddit

no, no one has approached me. i think i give off mean vibes because bitch resting face

supreme patty

>At prom with friends look tight af
>Standing around doing nothing just talking
>One of my friends that was actively trying to get a girl to dance with him comes over and says something along the lines of "come on you gotta at least try"
>Yeah fuck off lmao I don't have to do shit
>He walks off and not even one minute later some bitch comes up,takes my hand and makes me dance with her
>End of the night I get some titty/pussy grabbing action
I am not even kidding.

yea, i've been approached before. when i was in high school, my only girlfriend i ever had approached me.

she liked me, i never liked her, but i was so so happy someone loved me that i jumped at the opportunity. during our "relationship" i never touched her and we held hands once (she initiated.)
she then broke up with me after a few months, because i guess maybe she got bored of my awkward and stand-offish personality
i was just so scared of losing her i didn't want to fuck up and do something bad

haven't talked to a girl since then

Attached: 1523740946811.jpg (920x1063, 161K)

no they aren't p

One bumped into me at a fair once, she said "I am so sorry" in a real deliberate way, like she wanted me to talk to her. It doesn't take long for women to figure out I'm a mean asshole, though.

>Work in a hospital
>Occassionally (maybe once or twice a year) get asked out by a nurse or health care assistant
>Always say no

Some of them seem alright but I'm not giving up my impending /wiz/ard status.

A fat ugly ass girl in high school.

Sort of? Had a girl press me for a baby no strings attached.

What happened next after that

Fuck it. Reposting my story from the previous thread

>A couple of years ago and out with some uni mates at a bar
>Has quite a large dance floor
>Go to get a drink as they go dancing
>Come back and lose them as it is completely crowded
>Decide to dance a little on my own as I was already quite a bit drunk and enjoying the music
>Thought I would try finding them later
>Some how end up dancing with a few girls including this girl
>Solid 9/10 with an Iron Maiden T-shirt
>Looking over at me constantly with a smile on her face
>Gets closer and starts putting her arm around my shoulder
>Her friends kind of walk off giggling
>After one of the songs, say hi, tell her I like her shirt and ask what her favourite Maiden album is
>She tells me to tell her my favourite first
>Lean over and tell her
>"Really? That's my favourite too!"
>bit later and I pull out my phone to check the time
>"Oh you should add me on Facebook. You're really cool."
>grabs my phone from my hand and adds herself
>bump into my mates again and they drag me off as they want to head somewhere else
>think nothing of it as I go to this particular bar pretty often as did she
>end up never speaking to her again

It took me until we had left the place to realise what had just happened. Checked her Facebook recently and she's now dating a guy who looks like the stereotypical male model so I don't think it would have gone anywhere.

Maybe it's because you have deeper personal issues that you try to blame on others, and would rather shitpost on r9k than spend time improving yourself

Yeah a few times. I was in a relationship for 5 years though.

There is a sweet spot where a certain kind of girl will feel comfortable approaching you btw. Too good looking (masculine) and you'll only get inviting looks.

If you have been approached, you don't belong here.

OR maybe he is an average looking guy. Women literally only approach good looking guys.

Wait what happened I don't get it

Yeah

>be me
>uni student
>work in the university writing center
>a cute girl comes in, needs help with a project
>boss suggests to work with me, the assignment and what she needed help with was right up my alley
>she's objectively attractive--blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, thin, glasses, kind of has an alternative look to her (piercings, small gauges, some tats that she covered on campus)
>help her out
>she comes back next week to work with me
>then the week after that
>works with me once a week until the end of the semester
>on her last tutoring session she hands me a gift bag
>has some top-shelf honey (her first paper was about declining number of bee colonies and I was super into it)
>also has a thank you card, which has her number in it
>I text her the next day, asking her when she wanted to meet up
>couple days later she comes to my apartment for a beer
>we're making out on my couch
>she's straddling my big boner
>she has a tongue piercing
>not wearing a bra
>assume she's here to fuck
>ask her if she wants to
>"no"
>oh ok
>thought she just wanted to fuck desu, turns out she genuinely likes me for some reason
>we go on a few dates
>coffeeshops or my apartment usually, we go to the aquarium once
>getting kind of impatient; want to stick my dick in her
>she invites me to her house to meet her family and shit
>agree
>get really drunk with my friends the night before
>cancel
>she gets really pissed
>doesn't want to see me anymore

And that's the story of how I failed to gf a pretty girl that literally threw herself at me
(it's not my worst one, i can post the one that crushed my soul and spirit if anyone would care to read it. Didn't write that one because it literally hurts to write and it would take a while)

Attached: salutations.jpg (900x900, 291K)

I went home because It was midnight and my parents wanted me home by 1.

You never saw her again lol

Yes, several times. My first gf approached me, did pretty much all the work to get us into a relationship because she was kinda ugly and I wasn't physically attracted to her. I still went out with her and fucked her for over a year though, and my feelings for her grew with time.

Even though clubs and raves and concerts freak me out I still used to go out there and try (lived in a city, now live in empty rural area), and while I usually failed and came home feeling worse, sometimes it paid off. Went to a goth club once, was just standing around the smoking area like a sad loner when this chubby girl dressed like raggedy ann approached me. Ended up making out/feeling her up in the club, never did anything else with her even though we exchanged phone numbers. Happened again at a goth club, I was just sitting in the back like a sad loner having an anxiety attack when a girl walked up to me and said her friend thought I was cute and I should go talk to her. Poor girl didn't know I was having an anxiety attack, and I just stood up and walked out of the club without saying anything. Must've hurt her friend's feelings. Not sure if this one counts, but at a metal show there was some horribly drunken metalhead latina there falling down all over the place, I tried to pick her up and she tried to pull me in for a kiss, which I rejected.

"Resting bitch face" was his excuse. That just sounds like he's a miserable excuse for a human when in public. Of course a girl wouldn't approach a scowling insecure person even if they did find them attractive

If you're ugly most women will never approach you.

the fuck are you saying
resting bitch face is a real thing

Write the one that crushed your soul and spirit. I will read.

I have dozens of these stories but people are going to REEE at me for not being a robot, so I will refrain from greentexting.

Just wanted to say that women approach men quite often.

Some morbidly obese girl approached me as a last resort after first being ignored by my other two friends. I felt more insulted than anything.

>get approached
>feel insulted
You think oddly like a woman.

>Talk to a girl for a few months
>She tells me she has children
>Nope and never go back

Seriously, I only attract single moms, and I dont want to raise someone's kid.

Fucking write it out then

We went to the same school of we saw each other. Just talked and stuff like that.

>Has a woman ever approached you?
Yeah.
> In high school, girl approached me and asked to put her number in my phone.
>I said okay, and I gave her my phone.
>She put her number in it, and she took a picture of herself to put as the contact photo.
>She texts me and calls me after school for two days following that.
>She tells me her parents are out of the country this week
>We make plans to go to her house after school on Friday
>I don't have a driver's license, despite being a senior in high school, so she drives me to her house
>We go in and watch House MD on Netflix
I'm shaking, because I'm an awkward beta.
>She eventually starts touching me and shit
>She climbs over and we kiss
>Gradually moves to making out
>Eventually we fug
>She drives me home

As well:
>after our high school graduation, one of my classmates has a party at his house later that evening
>alternative-type school, so our class size is very small (about 15 people)
>arrive with the one friend i had in high school
>person whose house it is greets us at door
>a girl (not the same as my last story) is upstairs, out of sight, in one of the rooms with two other girls
>upon realizing that i had arrived, she shouts "oh my god user i want to fuck you"
>i pretend like i didn't hear it, saying--with an awkward laugh--to the two guys downstairs with me "what?"
>the guy whose house it is says "haha, good that you didn't hear that" (or maybe "haha, don't worry about it" -- something similar to that)
>don't talk to her at all that evening
>eventually leave party early with my friend

I don't really feel much about either of these two incidents.
I'm a complete beta.

Kiss them if they're hot but that's it

Sounds more like you are a failed normalfag.

Why the fuck would I want that? Its degenerate

what do you work as? an orderly?

Jesus fuck how beta can you get kek. Sorry man

Attached: partyharddesu.gif (637x393, 123K)

It depends on how you define robot, I guess.
That was four years ago, and I haven't had any friends for those past four years nor any similar experiences.

nigga are you fucking retarded like actually because like those are some very fucking clear signs my guy

What happened to the first girl

MILFs are super hot

ok buckle up. This takes place about 2-3 years prior to what I posted. Maybe more. I have no concept of time because I've been literally zombie-mode pretty much since this happened

>uni student
>Mass communications class. Shit like social synergy between big populations, disseminations of ideas and values--pretty neat class, though i'm sure a stemfag will make fun
>silently admire a girl from the row to the left, a couple seats behind for the whole semester pretty much
>don't really say much to her, two times I asked her for a lighter, I used to smoke (I still do, but I used to too hueheuheheuhueuheuhe) and if I'm being honest she looked like the kind of person who would have a lighter. Thin, dark hair, gauges, facial piercings, those thick-rimmed cool-person glasses, maybe a small visible tattoo (the tasteful kind)
>even with all that I thought she still managed to be really, really pretty in the conventional sense as well.
>so for our final we had to write a paper individually, take an exam, and then do a presentation/class debate with a partner where we would propose ideas on how to improve the general population's news literacy
>because I'm such a retarded robot faggot, I'm not really sure what to do or who to ask to be my partner while everyone else in the class was apparently just a fucking natural in those situations
>I contributed in class pretty regularly, but I mostly kept to myself
>this fucking angel spared me the whole ordeal by just asking me in her fucking adorable voice if I wanted to be her partner.
>I said sure

Attached: r&s.jpg (1481x1080, 222K)

I don't want to upset you user, but girls approach normie guys all the time. It's really only robots who don't get approached.

She moved on after she realized (I assume) that I'm a pretty vapid and unimpressive personality, and she fucked another guy in my grade, by whom she got pregnant that summer.

Not when they're my own age and crazy.

Its a curse, I've attracted more single mothers than not. It must be because they're desperate for a beta provider.

>Has a woman ever approached you?
No.

Attached: I have never seen a vagina.png (600x857, 125K)

I know, but where do we think we are?

Reflecting, I still don't know why I didn't go for it. I wasn't completely hammered otherwise I wouldn't have remembered. Maybe my self-confidence really is that low.

This probably. I just pray that their kids aren't mixed race.

We finished our work a bit early, and we just got to talking a bit. We found out that we had a decent amount in common. We were taking the same degree, like the same obscure pseudo-emo bands (not too gay, shit like elves depressedly and Sam Ray), and we both like writing a lot (i'm a fag, I know). I made her laugh a couple times.

The next class we had to do the presentation/debate. She was already there when I came in. She smiled at me, I sat next to her, we made small talk, and I mentioned how expensive it was to do laundry at my apartment building. I forget her exact words, but she offered to meet up a couple of days later to do laundry together and study for the exam. She asked for my number and sent me a really cute text saying that this was her number, blah blah. She even called it a "laundry date" (god fucking shit fuck I'm stupid). It was a beautiful day, so the professor agreed to let us do the thing in the quad outside where there was a circle of picnic tables and shit. We killed it.

After we finished, I walked her to her dorm and after she went inside I was like elevated. I was like, "this is it, this is what having feelings for someone feels like. This is what budding young love with a sweet, pretty girl feels like, and I am high off of it."

The day of the laundry/study sesh. I'm so fucking anxious, like, so nervous it's affecting my digestive system. Whatever though, i'm gonna meet up with this nice, pretty girl (being a retard, I was still a little reluctant to actually bank on the fact that it was a real date). I roll up a joint b/c degenerate and I suspected she leaned that way too, get my laundry and drive down to campus.

I meet up with her. She looks really, really fucking cute. I mean, she always did. She's able to pull off a lot of different styles. I met her outside of her dorm, she lets me in, and we head to the basement to put the laundry in. Bros, i was looking at her underwear. I mean, I wasn't specifically trying to look at her underwear, but it was right there, and that alone was crazy to me. Where I am now, it seems impossible that in a moment in my life just a handful of years ago I was doing laundry with the object of my delusional ideals, looking at her underwear.

She asks me if I want to go up to her dorm to study or do it outside. I said outside, because it was a really nice day and our school is in the most fuckass corner of Connecticut and the weather is usually shit until like mid May.

We didn't end up doing much studying. We mostly just talked. After a bit, I asked her if she smoked weed (of course she did) and I told her I had a little jimmy in my cigarette pack. She said she knew the perfect spot, and took me to the top floor of a parking garage on a secluded part of the campus. It was really nice. We told each other some of the fucked up parts about our pasts as we smoked. I told her my dad was a psychopathic alcoholic/coke addict that kicked my ass and treated my mom like a subhuman. She told me she had to be hospitalized for like two months in like the tenth grade because of an eating disorder. She didn't tell me this, but I also deduced that there was some self-harm involved because she had horizontal scars all up her arms and on her thighs.

The thing was, she didn't even give a shit. She was rocking short sleeves and those little preppy shorts that don't even reach mid thigh. I respect a lot about her, even today, and that's one of the things I really found endearing. I'll spare you all from calling it "brave" or some bullshit, but it's respectable you know? To not hide your scars like that when you're literally wearing them on your sleeves.

We smoke a cigarette and get our laundry. She walks me to my car

I would give literally anything I have, or trade any of my few good memories to go back in time to this moment.

I invite her to my place for some bongs rips, or coffee, or just to talk more. She says she had to finish a paper. I suspected it was a lie, but there's no way to know. I say, okay, no problem, remind her she has my number, and drive off home, but elated from having this new feeling of being involved with someone I'm really starting to like, yet still a little disappointed I didn't get her back to my place. Some of you robots will be refreshed to find out she's actually always been pretty chaste and sexually reserved, despite her appearance.

But she texts me later that night, wanting to come over.
So I go pick her up, and bring her back to my place.
I fuck up. I don't sit on the same couch as her, I'm sperging with my body language, I'm just totally living up to all the idioms--dropping the ball, shitting the bed, just fucking the fuck up spectacularly in all sorts of ways. An anxious wreck.

Eventually I drop her off, and she says some of her friends are outside her dorm and that she wanted me to meet them. I couldn't have impressed them. They were way fucking cool, and the girl I liked kinda had a little sister complex thing going on with them. They were rad actually, way cooler than me.

I went home, got drunk, and cried like a little bitch.

Attached: well shit.jpg (385x500, 34K)

So she went home for summer and I stayed in Fuckass, Connecticut taking some summer classes, going back to my hometown a couple hours away as often as I could to see my family and home friends. I tried not to think about it, completely resigned to the fact I fucked it up.

But towards the end of the summer, she texted me. Something like "Hey, it's [redacted] remember me?? :)))"
Like I could forget. I will carry this with me for the rest of her life. It still haunts me.
I say blah blah, of course I do, when are you going to be back in Fuckass, we need to see each other.
She says "soon." We don't actually see each other for the first month or so she's back in town. When we finally do meet up, she tells me she got back together with her boyfriend from back home.

It crushed me.

But I was there for her, and she was there for me. Even if I couldn't be with her, I really, genuinely, wanted her to be a part of my life. We even sold weed together for a little bit. I fronted her for a quarter ounce or whatever and she would bring me back money. I never made a profit out of it or anything. Honestly, I think I did it because I was scared that if there wasn't a real reason for us to see one another we would fall out of touch.

She was taking a poetry class that semester. She was really into it. She wrote me a poem, not even for class or anything.

I don't have it anymore.

At the end of that semester, everyone in the class had to bring a guest to a poetry reading where they would share a couple poems. She asked me to go with her. Of course I did

Attached: haverchucky.png (730x540, 466K)

I walked into the building it was held at, and she was waiting for me. She smiled as I was walking toward her and I just melted. She was wearing a more sceney/alternative look that day. I remember she was wearing a knit cap. She killed it and I was the first thing she looked at when she finished.

Afterwards we found a couch in a study hall and read some of each other's writing. We complimented one another and all that. It was really nice.

So Christmas break. I remember she texted me to wish me a merry christmas. I always had a kind of fucky family situation so it meant a lot to me.

Another uneventful semester passed. I still couldn't muster the courage to tell her. She was still with her boyfriend. She told me they had a bad relationship, but they were starting to figure it out. They grew together I guess.

At the end of that semester, exactly one year since we first met, she met me outside on of my classes. She wanted to see me before she went back home because we kind of stopped hanging out a bit, even if we still texted regularly. She was laying on a bench in the sun, wearing a white dress. She always looked pretty, but today was like... I don't know, I'm still in love with this girl. She's beautiful. I told her she looked nice today.

It was like old times. She bought me a coffee, we sat outside on a picnic table and caught up. I made her laugh. Then I went home

A couple of weeks into the summer she told me she was transferring to the state school closer to her home, so she could be with her family. She was having a rough time. She got homesick. It was over. I still didn't tell her.

Attached: Bugs is buzzed.jpg (500x374, 54K)

We still stayed in touch for the next year while we were at different schools. I went to her childhood home a couple times to visit and check up on her. I met her mother. Her cat too. He seemed to like me.

But the fact that she wasn't away at school helped her relationship, and I felt really guilty about the fact that I was just lingering around with these unaddressed feelings. It felt like I was waiting for an opportune time to pounce on her. Like I felt really, really bad. I wrote her a letter explaining everything, but I didn't send it. I was so fucking scared and weak.

After a completely friendless year and university I went home for summer. One night I got blackout drunk and finally just told her. In a short text. I was puking in a toilet in my parents house, and looked to my phone. Then I just did it.

I think I wrote, "Hey I think I like you, don't quote me on that though"

And I turned off my phone.

I woke up the next day with a hangover and when I saw that my phone was off I remembered what I did. I was kind of horrified, but really, really relieved. I turned it back on.

What she said fucking haunts me.

You have no idea how much it destroys me each and every single day.

After a bit of "ohmygosh, so surprised", she texted me: "I wish I had known sooner. Things could have been so different"

And I'm gonna carry that for the rest of my shitty life.

Attached: for ev ur.gif (225x169, 487K)

>Some unattractive normie girl towards the end of school who was in the year below
>Two average looking "indie" alt-normie black girls who got their friends to tell me they were interested
>One attractive West Asian Stacy type, never asked me directly but implied it as much as possible over social media and got her friend to give her my number
Wasn't interested in any of them, don't care about getting my dick wet if it's some completely uninteresting vapid cum box
So that's why I'm still a virgin

Attached: 1468506669079.jpg (601x508, 31K)

things were never the same between us, obviously. Pretty sure she's still with the same boyfriend; it seemed to have gotten better between them, and I'm bitterly happy for her. I really am. Depressed and ever-suicidal, but happy for her.

I forgot to mention that after I told her how I felt in the text, I said i had a letter prepared but it was starting to feel like I was never going to send it. She said she wanted to read it so I emailed it to her. I always imagined I would handwrite it. I honestly put a lot of effort into being as honest as humanly possible, and tried not to be too cringey. I was pretty proud of it. I must have edited it a hundred times. Still have the .doc.

Attached: adventures internally.jpg (427x474, 77K)

Yeah, it's happened a few times throughout college. Only one was decently attractive. Too bad for all of them but I'm taken and have zero interest in putting any effort into anyone I don't already know. Even the people I have blow big dicks. People are a terrible source of entertainment or pleasure.

i'm sorry to hear that things didn't turn out as you would've liked, user. that must hurt. how did she respond to the letter?

A lot of times actually. I've turned down more than a few girls.

she said it was a lovely letter. It was after she read it that she said "she wished she had known sooner. Things could have been so much different."

Feelsbad. Thanks for reading and the kind words, though.

Senior year of high school, quintessential and stereotypical fembot came up to me and told me she liked me and wanted to go out. She said it nervously with a bright cherry red face. I thought she was lying and it was all a trick so that if I agreed, everyone in our grade would bully me for liking her and being a loser like her, so I just ignored her. Felt extremely bad about it. She was crushed and devastated. Ironic thing was that I used to masturbate to her and would have gladly gone out with her.

10 years later and still a virgin.

The only girlfriend i ever had kinda of approached me...she never asked me but she came to the point of saying "i'm walking with you because I want you to ask me out"

How the fuck did he blame it on others?

>In college
>Colleagues birthday
>She was drunk as fuck
>We lived close so we was going home together
>I start to banter since she was drunk and would be really pissed
>She jumps and start trying to undress me
>Hold and control her
>Go home in complete silence

She used to go on Jow Forums and /diy/ so you can imagine that she wasn't really that cool

I've been asked out by two different women. One was the checkout girl at my local grocery store, the other was a girl in one of my classes in college. I'm still with the second one.

My ex did
When I asked her reasoning long time after she was
>I like user, I'll try to hive him a kiss
She got much more

>>Spring break started yesterday
>>I decided to stay in the campus to hang out with my bros for the week
>> I decide to eat pizza at the mess hall by myself
>>Indian (dot not feather) 3/10 chubbo approaches me
>>She has a huge smile, but I can tell she's nervous and sweating
>>She tells me I shouldn't eat pizza by myself and that I'm cute.
>>Asks me if I want to get something to eat over break
>>I'm thinking about what I should say. I want to tell her to fuck off, but I don't want to be mean to her.
>>I'm still not saying anything, so I take a huge bite of my pizza and chew slowly. I put my finger up to let her know I'm going to respond
>>Got it
>>"I can't because I have to study"
>>Not my best idea
>>She says "o-oh ok" and sits down on a table on the other side of the mess hall.
>>I continue eating my pizza.
>> I look at her and she looks super embarrassed and I'm starting to feel bad about it.
>>When I finish eating my pizza, I go up to her and say "Thanks for approaching me"
>> She tries to say something back, but I'm already walking away and I leave the cafeteria
>>never saw her again

Attached: 1523401504965s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

yeah she just started sucking my big black cock

what does an embarrassed girl look like? ive never seen this unironically

Sounds similar to something that happened to me.
>In college
>End of the semester and everyone is at the campus bar
>I was drunk as fuck
>We lived close so we was going home together
This is where it diverges
>Its North Philly so I offer to walk her to her doorstep
>When we get to her place sshe invites me in
>Me being drunk af, do not really comprehend what's going on
>She gets me to drink more, I guess because I'm not immediately smashing her
>TOO drunk to do anything, physically impaired, can't stand
>Lay on the couch and whine to her about everyone
>She kicks me out and I very nearly literally crawl back to my apartment
>Pretend it never happened
>She breaks up with her bf some weeks later anyways, probably found someone to actually fuck her
Glad I made it out of that one, I had zero interest. Funnily, I remember she called the one other girl in my class (EE degree) when I was over there. Afterwards, our relationship changed, which sucked because she was my Senior Design partner.

She was blushing and kept looking at her phone. She would look up at me from time to time, but then immediately go back to her phone or look around the mess hall

Made small talk with someone yesterday but that's it

yes! in highschool I had several approach me.
one was a "fembot" type emo girl who asked me out.
and damn she had a really good ass and body but I was to much of a sperge and siad "aahah no sorry"
another was a crazy fat girl, she was annoying though and she scared me.
she was one of those insane stalker girls.

Attached: 1523387144262s.jpg (211x239, 8K)

I got a short ''story'', tell me if i was being approached

>taking summer cs course
>prof going over the hw
>i answer one of the questions
>after class this girl idk calls me by name, says if i can explain the stuff to her
>takes about 5 mins
>we walk outside the building and she says:
>ive seen you after class waiting for the bus. do you take it to x street to take the train?
>say yea
>she offers to give me a ride there
>say: no you dont have to
>she insists
>we make small talk about school stuff and our major etc
>get dropped off, say t-thanks
>sometimes after class she would ask stuff like if she can look at my notes, and even offered me a previous exam from last semester but i refused it
>eventually stops talking to me

Attached: hmmnmn.jpg (683x525, 55K)

women that i am interested in throw out clear "approach me"
"make a move" signs to me, but i still freeze and don't know what to do

I've always been overweight and weird, but I think there was something about my face certain women liked when I was younger. I'll post some summaries of my most autistic encounters here.

>Be in Circuit Analysis lab
>Girl in my group that seems to talk to me pretty often, sits next to me and writes "I At old job
>Blonde co-worker with massive tits just recently got divorced
>Suddenly becomes even more friendly to me
>Lunchtime and everyone is away or concentrating on work, I just finished eating and walk out of the lunchroom
>She playfully walks up, face right up next to mine, and sniffs me
>tilts her head slightly to one side and says, "You smell good, where are you going? :)"
>"Work"

>Second date with girl
>She says she is surprised to hear back from me, she thought I didn't like her
>Don't understand what she means, but apparently I seemed pretty emotionally flat and quiet
>At her house, watching a movie, Interstella 5555
>"It's late, you shouldn't try to drive home :)"
>We go to her bedroom, I get comfortable and actually start to go to sleep
>"Um, you can lay closer to me"
> I slide closer, think I even but my arm around her, time passes and I start to fall asleep again
>She finally just nudges her ass into my hips and starts grinding
>Oh

I have more, but I think you get the idea. It hurts looking back, I thought I was hideous until I actually looked back at the few old photos I had 10 years later. I legitimately didn't notice any of these cues until quite some time later, either.

Attached: 1520817057193.jpg (576x467, 89K)

Yeah, and since I'm posting here I of course fucked it up
>at university
>sitting in the library
>girl from a class recognizes me
>"You're user, right? You're a really smart guy, wondering if you could help me out with something."
>thought she just wanted help with homework or whatever, agree because I don't have anything better to do
>after a few minutes she starts asking me personal questions and being not so subtle about her interest
>I'm a social retard and eventually she has to just flat out ask me out
>I agree
>she wanted to do a typical dinner date, which was fine by me
>date is a total disaster, I spilled my spaghetti fucking everywhere and I could tell she lost any interest she had in me
>we still went to the same class but she never even looked in my direction again

Attached: kid had a real shitty day.jpg (640x480, 35K)

You're the worst retard among all robots.
Do you realize that ?

have you posted this before here a long time ago

i feel like im having deja vu

Probably. But you'll never be sure, and you will have to live with this memory until your wizardhood.

yes, pretty much ages ago

Not often, OP. And usually it was online.
IRL mostly black chicks desu. Going to a black-themed club as a white dude is playing easy-mode. You're the one who most likely has a stable home and job, not to mention the balls to show up in a place not your own.

>nearing last days of senior year
>7/10 girl comes up to me
>"hey you're in my last block..."
>yeah?
>"and I was wondering...'
>thisisitlads.avi
>"Did Mr.Was assign any homework?"
>"no"
>"alright thanks"
>leaves

I thought something good was about to finnaly happened to me

>Girl once told me she liked my jacket
Epic. No longer a virgin.

Attached: smugjak.png (680x574, 131K)

chad get out

jskflsksdf

Heh. I just come here to laugh at you pathetic virgins. Chads like me just come here in between fucking models to get some comedic relief.

Attached: NuNuNujak.jpg (214x317, 10K)

Could you post the letter?

Yes in freshman year a girl asked me out in front of her friends and I rejected her in a panic of anxiety and autism. Still a kissless virgin now junior in college

>grill would approach me and say that im cute, be all flirty, touchy feely
>SHES FUCKING WITH ME HAHAHAHAHA
she has a perfect ass and I wish I wasn't at absolute rock bottom when that happened

You must be a Chad or I must be the most ugly guy on Earth because I have never had a woman approach me in my life ever.

this could be an updated version of the Teenage Dirtbag video

>in hs
>be teacher's assistant for photography
>i see this girl sometimes from a distance
>short, looks shy, GIANT ASS
>also has a white bf, pimply face, shaggy hair
>one day she asks me to show her how to load film onto a reel
>i agree
>after school meet her at darkroom
>get all the stuff and go inside the dark closet
>these closets have to be completely light proof, so once you're in you cannot see anything
>they're also about 3 ft x 5 ft big
>we're standing right across from each other
>i'm loading the reel, but obviously can't just show her, so we have to do it by touch
>keep touching her shoulder, etc, i make a conscious effort not to try to touch anything risque
>she keeps touching my belly. she is not thinking about this as hard as me
>she keeps asking stupid questions
>i'm getting a little frustrated
>she finally just asks me, "do you want to go to the dance with me?"
>i'm completely shocked
>thinking about that guy i saw her with
>think, maybe she's just using me to make him jealous or something
>roll up the film as fast as humanly possible and gtfo
>she touches my tummy again
>on my way out say something like, "i-i'm not going to the dance..."
>tfw i really wasn't going to the dance, and had absolutely no desire to

i used to also wander around town a lot and one girl used to somehow find me in her car and offer me a ride home. i never took it because i wanted to keep walking.

yes, my girlfriend was high on acid and I got a little grabby with her titties, but she's still a little vague on the details, so she hit me up on snapchat, got my number, got me a hotel, and fucked me until I decided to take the reigns of the relationship

No. Not only has no woman ever approached me, no woman that I've approached has ever responded positively.

>working next door to salon & spa
>sister goes there to get hair treatments
>"you know all the girls there think you're cute and talk about you"
>don't know what to do with this, do nothing

>playing mmo for ages, always on teamspeak
>girl guildmate "hey you know ___ likes you"
>she's the girl everyone on the server knows because she plays 24/7 but is actually very pretty IRL
>guildmate friend actually gave her my number to call me
>get call
>she wants to listen to me breathe while i sleep
>put phone on bed and fall asleep
>she's still awake listening when i wake up
that one only lasted a few weeks. really crazy girl but it was a nice feeling while it lasted.

>finally get gf
>she goes to get spa treatment
>spa lady is thicc qt that used to work near me
>"oh you're ___'s gf, wow you're lucky, he's a good looking guy"

The worst part is that I was a KHHV until my early 30's

K den

>minding my own business
>random facebook message of some chick saying how she thought l was cute
>cool, l guess
>view profile pic
>dayum she's ugly
>reject her
>keeps on messaging me for a few weeks
>hardly ever respond
>slowly but surely begins to stop messaging me

Perhaps l missed out on a gf, but I'd rather have a gf that was attracted to prior to dating.