What's your definition of a Chad? I see the term thrown around a lot, but with a lot of variety

What's your definition of a Chad? I see the term thrown around a lot, but with a lot of variety.

Is Chad someone to look up to? Is Chad a good person, an asshole who's secretly a good person, or just an asshole?

Discuss.

Attached: ec625ec85d30f81631a42009f0a5d01e.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Lurk moar next time, faggot. Chad is someone who has such ease in social contexts that he gets everything handed to him, from girls, to friends, to jobs. Chads get praised endlessly by everyone around him regardless of his actual actions. And everything he does is considered to be a good thing, whereas someone regular would be seen as a creep, a pervert, a klutz, or incompetent in otherwise identical situations.

This is an exaggeration. Chads are just socially successful people. and robots envy them for it.

Chads are generally decent people that have their shit together and you guys are all faggot losers

Chad is the pinnacle of human genetics and is both the alpha and the omega
He is everything and nothing at the same time

Normalfags are socially successful. Chads are socially gifted. Robots envy them in some way, but mostly it's not envy but anger as they are very shallow, uninteresting people most of the time and are actively hostile toward robots. One way to easily differentiate a chad from a normalfag is that the chad will be actively hostile by using the robot as a tool to garner bonus social points and then discard the robot, while a normalfag will mock the robot directly.

Essentially, sex.

Because all the degenerates on here that only care about the sex they cannot obtain think the most valuable males in world history are the males that only cared about sex but could at least get it.

If women are that much a priority in your life then you are not well-rounded. You could extend this to general social status which at least involved more achievements than doing something every one and their mother has done since time immemorial.

This thread is a really good way to demonstrate what a normalfag is, even though there is no chad in here we have live normalniggers kindly showing themselves off.

>most valuable males in world history are the males that only cared about sex
that's what females believe

People give Brads and Thads the credit of chads. Chads are like those instagram faggots you see with perfect facial aesthetics, chiseled bodies, come from money, and have the ease of life as somebody born into the clinton family.

You can't be an ordinary guy and be chad. I don't care if you fuck mad bitches. I know dudes like that, they don't have it all. They're brads and thads, not chads. Also, Chads are so above everyone they're actually nice and generous people because they know they could destroy you.

That's also what society at large believes apparently

>name brand socks
I remember getting caught stealing some nike socks to look cool for football games. Sucked. Poorfagging is no fun.

Chads are nice to everyone because they have no reason to be insecure or mean.

Unless you kill their parents or go full austist and attack them they are your friends robots

Chad has it all. Chad can be a good person even to someone like you. Maybe you admire Chad but he reminds you of just how inferior you are compared to him.
Even if you somehow make it and have a good normalfag life, Chad could take everything away from you and be in a morally good position while you're left in a bitter state of loss with no one to turn to.
The fact that Chad has that power is frightening so you may as well not try at all.

Chad is just successful without trying.

The real people to look out for are the people trying to feed off his scraps.

Someone who had good breaks in life and for whom everything came relatively easily. It helps if his family is rich

this. I best friend when I was a kid was a chad.
don't hate chad bros, save that for roasties. all men are brothers.

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 117K)

by your standards i am a normalchad. I actually genuinely identify with some of the culture here. I know that sounds absolutely retarded and larpy but its true. I dont want the super hot vapid stacey even though i can get one. I want a super cute nerd girl who is loyal and femme. Its actually rather hard to convince a girl like that to go for someone like me. They automatically assume ill bang em and bounce.

ive had many fwb/gfs and all that shit that goes along with it. Many a time a girl has said shes in love with me. Yet i empathize with you robots i really do

Is this some master baiter posing as obnoxious plebbit or actual obnoxious plebbit

Discuss

You're still a normalfag and still don't belong here though.

I thought Chads were nice to robots because they had nothing to prove, whereas normies kiss-up to Chads and shit on robots to keep themselves in a favorable position on the social heirarchy.

I thought it was generally understood that chads are friendly and good natured by virtue of having an easy go of it and that their "be itself" advice was just honest advice stemming from them genuinely not understanding it doesn't work for everyone.

WHY IS IT ALL REDDIT SPACING GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Attached: leave.png (603x453, 336K)

Unfortunately it turns out they only look like they're kind but they mostly get to their position through this appearance, which they use to stab people in the back unawares.

Chad is someone for whom being themselves is enough.

"Reddit spacing" is the worst most autistic meme that ever crawled out of Jow Forums.

It's called a paragraph break, you simple screeching fuck. It's to make long posts more digestible and easier to read.

Attached: WnxGIRf.png (667x645, 105K)

IMAGINE how powerful it must feel to be that cheerleader.

>Men worship you
>You determine a man's worth
>Women want to be you and are crazy envious to the point of insanity
>Untouchable by virgin autists, your football bf will kill on demand if a creep so much as looks at you
>Probably rich
>Probably ivy league straight A material.
>Life set to ultra easy WITH god mode on

It's very easy to spot a paragrap break vs someone formating their post as though this were plebbit

You're sharp enough to realize, I think, that two sentences isn't a paragraph.

But it's not just about the unecessary spacing is it? It's a lack of understanding of board culture that's the problem. Not understanding how to 'properly' format a post here is only a symptom of that

Discuss

so is the goal of r9k to stay a circle jerk echo chamber of virgin despair until death consumes you all? or are some posters here willing to listen to other perspectives and possibly gain insight and motivation into changing their lot in life?

The problem is that she probably doesn't feel that way at all. She legitimately thinks she's oppressed and that life is harder for her since she's a woman. After all the only men she deals with are the cream of the crop so that's what she compares herself to.

Chad Thundercock. The man all the women want to get with and the men want to be. Attractive and fit with lots of disposable income. Cult-like following. Charming, charismatic, knowledgeable and in excellent health. Has an apartment to himself in a nice city or is going for his fifth doctorate at an ivy league university.

Everywhere else we go is your normalfag bs, why do you have to come to the one place we used to have solace from it. We don't want to hear the same b urself drivel from another dumb faggot who thinks it's sage advice and amazing wisdom. We've heard it all before. If you aren't trolling go away.

>i feel sad sometimes i'm just like you guys
Nothing i do matters, in the end i'm just a tool raised to be the modern version of a "cotton-picker nigger", how could you empathize with this you cunt?

Dude most of the posters here are

I think you may be lost, can I please direct you to >>>reddit cool thanks

I'm not so sure buddy. I bet she knows she's not oppressed at all but cynically (and smartly I might add) uses the oppression excuse to further enhance her power level. Remember: only ugly chicks are non ironic feminists

I relate to some of the cynical perspectives on this board but not to their logical extremes. I've known enough people to see that most are generally clueless about what they're doing in life and not all women are just mindless whores. I am however still uncertain if I could ever believe that they're capable of loyalty to anyone other than their children.

Good point. I've seen enough girls like her drink their own kool-aid but it could go either way.

It's about being able to find support to go through our lives. But we can't find support in people who don't understand us. Normalfags tend to believe everyone are like them, mentally. Robots typically don't process information (especially emotions) the same way other people do. So most advice normalfags "try" to give are usually "do a thing you've been doing every day of your life since basically the time you were born and you'll finally be normal like me!" or "just bee yourself!" or "just magically gain mental abilities you don't have, it worked for me!". It's fine for normalfags who actually care to try to understand to mingle, but here we're being flooded by people who understand nothing and refuse to understand anything at all.

because i am as well. Just because you are attractive and have no problems with girls does not mean the rest of your life is perfect. Thats the problem with this place is you put sex about everything and let the other things in life fall apart which ironically makes it harder to get sex and love.
I was born poor as shit to a single mother and an absent alcoholic father who lost the only semblance of an inheritance i would of had in the 2008 circus. Several times my mom and i were homeless sleeping in broke down rvs in friends driveways and such. I lost the only girl i ever truly loved with all my heart. Ive had to work for every god damn thing in my life and its only now paying off at 28 years old. Never had a problem slaying dumb roasties though hurr durr my life is perfect. user all i want is cute nerd girl who isnt afraid of being in a relationship with me because im over six feet tall attractive and muscular. Contrary to belief those girls dont really like my type all that much. They would much rather have a robot who at lease tries in life.

you can see this "chads" hairline peeling back already.

he's already balding.

i hope so jesus

If you have sex, you are a Chad.

Very simple.

no im right where i need to be. Trying to pound some sense into at least one of you

>pound some sense
L I T E R A L
I
T
E
R
A
L
internet tough guy
This is too good to be real, please be bait

Only ever met a real Chad once in my lifetime, they're rare as fuck and really cool peoplr
Proto-Chads stand no chance against them and are mostly just douchebags or people with big insecurities underneath

Another Reddit fag defending incessant drivel as a paragraph. You have to go back

its a saying dont take things to their literal extreme. Thats part of the problem here, taking things way to extreme. Human connections exist in nuance. Its the key to women.

When did I
>imply
I had an issue with women. You're either a master baiter or just another plebbit fart sniffer thinking they have some kind of fucking sage wisdom we haven't heard a thousand times already. Hoping it's the former

This. When you meet a real Chad you remember it forever. They'll usually instantly become best friends with you too because their honour of the brocode is on lock. Protochads are jebroni posers

I look around at younger chads and notice this a lot. They're peaking early in life. I'm 27 and have a better hairline than guy in OP pic

>Thats part of the problem here
is what i said. As this is a thread for everyone on the board and i was addressing it with that in mind. From that you projected that onto yourself and then defended against it. You tell me what to make of that?

Lol, faggot you're the one who decides to be unhappy.

The only thing I was getting at, newfag, was that you and your kind need to lurk moar before you post, or continue to look foolish. You're only impressing the other newfags.

everyone above me is wrong

chad is alpha-

Attached: F05q4Jp.jpg (1200x1850, 523K)

>Chad is someone who has such ease in social contexts that he gets everything handed to him, from girls, to friends, to jobs. Chads get praised endlessly by everyone around him regardless of his actual actions. And everything he does is considered to be a good thing

What about a Chad whom everybody treats like shit because everyone around him assumes that he gets everything handed to him because he's handsome and everyone assumes that he was the mean jock bully from high school that everyone hated when in reality he was just some loner loser?

A literal 10/10 could be a downright robot without problem. In theory (but not in practice) a 1/10 could also be a chad. It's about total circumstances which is mostly weighed by state of mind first of all.

First of all, one mistake I see many robots make is assume that because a male fucks a ton of women he must be a Chad. Fucking girls doesn't make you a Chad - Brad and hell even Norman Normalfag can fuck women.

I've known one true Chad in my life, my former college roommate. He was smart, very kind, reasonably fit, tall, an excellent saxophone player, and literally oozed charisma and confidence. He was comfortable in any social situation and people would quite literally flock to him at social gatherings. Several women in our mutual friend group confessed to me that they would love to go out with him but were bummed out because he had a girlfriend.

Speaking of the girlfriend, he started dating her three months into freshman year. She was smart, confident, attractive (cute face and great body), and a good soccer player on our college's team. She was also from a rich family. Anyways, they dated for a year before he took her virginity and they are now married and are by far the happiest couple I know and they both have great jobs. To this day he is still the only Chad I've ever met.

Chad is a white straight male who is objectively attractive, popular (either by having a large social circle or a high status one), and is successful with women (or could be if he chooses to).

Try being socially succesful being under 5ft9 or even 5ft4 such as some bots here.
Or having mental disorder, major physical malformation, fucked up childhood or even better - combination of all above.
Just be Chad bro.

>tfw have degenerate chad in my life

>Chads are so above everyone they're actually nice and generous people because they know they could destroy you.
More like , they know (You) have no power to even harm them. If Chad wants to destroy anyone, he doesnt get his hands dirty. Some Brad would do the work and Stacy would share it on social media.

Its not a goal
[Spoiler] Its a destiny [/Spoiler]

>Because all the degenerates on here that only care about the sex they cannot obtain think the most valuable males in world history are the males that only cared about sex but could at least get it.
spot on

this shit is worse then toxic masculinity. lrn2appreciate other people's suffering. most people are fucking disposable. you're clearly getting things twisted cause you have quality of life issue

1/10's are rare as fuck. Usually only reserved for those who are disfigured in some way or morbidly obese. Basically sex would be almost impossible with them

Yes exactly, that's why it's not possible in practice.

Chad is good looking, popular, and successful. He can be nice or a douche but the nice Chads are generally a teir higher than the douchey Chads.