Why are robots so racist? This unironically makes me sad

Why are robots so racist? This unironically makes me sad.

Attached: IMG_1017.png (750x1334, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44SHgG3Cr_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone is racist. Everyone.

Having preferences isn't racist

people can't help what they're attracted to, and whether people like it or not, physical appearance is at least somewhat important to a lot of people

>Why are robots so racist?
People in general date and marry within their race.
This is not a phenomenon restricted to robots.

white people think theyre better than everyone, that is the source of racism. people dont take kindly to other people belittling them so theyre racist back

>why don't dogs fuck cats?
They can get along, but they do not generally fuck for obvious reasons.

When you look into the mirror, you are supposed to instinctively go after those of whom look like you.

When did people on this site become such sensitive faggots? This unironically makes me sad.

t.nigger
Unoriginal nigger

Slam that underrated comment button.

As a blackbot, I'm actually pleasantly surprised that is board generally rejects Jow Forums

The reason for the results of this poll is that they are all fixated on sex (because they don't get any) and think way too hard about how dating actually works.

this whites are so arrogant and their they are better for something they had no control over

I'm glad niggers like you keep chimping out and waking more and more whites up to the pathetic reality that is the black race every day.

Actually, mister nigger IQ, as stated in the thread generally people are sexually attracted to their own race. It has to do with self image. Don't you want you children to look like jew?

OP here, I'm not black. Im just pretty surprised that a lot of robots actually do have standards and would rather date within their own race. I made several strawpolls a while back if robots would date a retard, and there were more yes's than no's.

Fucking idiot spreading misinformation.
There's nothing racist about having preferences, but people instinctively shy away from people too similar to them. Genetic diversity is objectively good for general health, so makes sense we don't usually want to fuck our sisters.

I wasn't even trying to be harsh lmao

Take a deep breath

Attached: 8678dc8defad23f0919625222dba4df4--black-queen-american-history.jpg (236x239, 12K)

tribalism is normal. white people sometimes think theyre better than blacks and latinos but its because they on the whole definitely are and its hard not to see that

>implying it's instinctive to go for a different look than jew
>yet races exist
hurrrrr
>not knowing you can restart the entire human race with under one thousand people
duuuurrrr

muh caves muh white ppl are dogs muh pyramids muh most important europeans were moors and black muh moors are sub saharan west africans like me

per race*

Otherwise you'd need like ten thousand for them all.

Preferences arent racist but when you see retards like these
Its hard to not hate stupid fucking chimp niggers

This. You inherently share a similar culture and general understanding among those of the same race as you=higher chance of breeding. Way over simplified but y'all know what I mean. I'm pooping rn.

I'm not even from Jow Forums, I just remember the days when you could make a casually racist post on Jow Forums and people would respond with comfy bant but nowadays it's always nazi Jow Forumstard bigot lolbertarian drumpf The 2016 election brought Reddit into this site and it won't leave.

I'll fuck just about any race except blacks. I just dont find there women attractive.

>reddddit won't leave
Exactly why pol gets told off, ironically, faggot.

>The reason for the results of this poll is that they are all fixated on sex
No. If they were fixated on sex they wouldn't care about race. Caring about race means you're thinking of potential STDs and offspring.

Lel why is that a bad thing?
No seriously

'native' Indians and ameriblobs are just a no. Fuck North America

I don't think everyone on Jow Forums hates blacks. It's mostly larp. I and many others hate left wingers, not blacks.

Leftist ideology is killing the west, not blacks.

>muh racism
Not my fault non-whites are so fucking disgusting. I dont want turd-colored people, sorry.

is literally right around the corner

Because meme magic is real my dude. We used to shitpost about how much the internet is serious business that it actually DID become serious business. Plus the barrier of entry was drastically lowered, so all these normalfags started flooding the site and refused to lurk, so they never "got it".

Attached: 1522988546343.jpg (640x640, 59K)

My race preferences aren't born of disdain for a particular race, but for finding certain features common to a given race generally displeasing. If a member of said race were to unusually lack such features, I'd have no problem.

Agreed.
And on Jow Forums we are always getting wf/bm and bf/wm threads. The outspoken racists here whine about the former and then sneak into the latter to fap.
The white penis craves the jungle from which, ancestrally, it originated. Why fight it

Sexual attraction is based mostly on appearance.
Skin color is a pretty big aspect of appearance. Expecting people to not take skin color into account when deciding who gets them horny is just stupid.

They are pathetic, the need to elevate themselves above anyone at all is the last vestige of their hospiced self-esteem.

I have a racial preference though.

I actually want a black gf thank you very much

Guys. I was over at a friends house last week and met his housemate. She's a marketing student. Anyways my friend sent me a text today saying she was asking about me. She's like a 5/10. What do?

everyones a racist. robots just don't pretend they aren't and desu i kind of like it
i date a black girl and i know i'm a racist. like i don't have a fetish or anything. i just like her and she gets me. but, i've said some really fucked up things to her reguarding her race and generalizations
like everyone tries to pretend race doesn't exist or have important consequences but robots are open about it. some times they take it too far but still i'd prefer that to the sjw opposite. i can pretend to be a sjw on Jow Forums and people will still take my argument seriously. i am positive that if i pretend to be an alt-right skinhead an sjw wouldn't talk to me

because subhumans are awful to be around

>daily filipina gf threads made for years
>daily asian wayfw made for years
>daily mulatto/black/choco/aftican threads
>racist

if she is fat and/or stupid leave her alone
if she is meh in appearance but keeps up her physique and her brain, keep her and don't let her go

something something evolutionary fitness something choose traits similar to oneself to pass on genes something something

Its not racism, im sure anyone here would date any of the women on that poll, its just that they think that people look better a certain way, just like everything else. Its just a preference not dealbreaker.

Attached: baptism.jpg (450x648, 140K)

She wasn't fat but wasn't thin either. Sorta average size. She's a marketing student so her brain is probably shit tier.

I'm white and I would only marry an Asian girl. That's not racist.
Yeah. And for the faggots that say it's a "fetish," well ask your dad if he thought your mom was hot when he was fucking her to make you. Every sane man wants what is attractive to him.

How come my parents only had sex for procreation? How come my dad lost interest in my mom and he just works all the time?

>I'm white and I would only marry an Asian girl
noice

Attached: qt.gif (320x399, 1.3M)

Did she get fat? Did she cheat on him and you don't know about it?

Well she's been fat for like 15 years

it is racist, but there isn't anything wrong with being racist
t. racist

Jow Forums overflow desu

take the red pill, goy

Being of a different cultural background isn't a negative, its just that being of the same background is a plus

I would absolutely turn someone down. I've waited this long.

>I'm pooping rn.
You are not a real robot.

Attached: pepe robot.jpg (450x433, 80K)

It isn't racist, but being racist is good
t. actual racist

Probably why, laddy. Especially if she's very fat, like gross. Just imagine fugging her if you were not her son.

Preferring to a associate with you own group is RACIST, and there is nothing wrong with that.
t. TRUE racist

Attached: Mr Lovenstein.png (660x681, 105K)

It isn't racist to avoid bestiality.

Because going to a majority Black school is Hell on Earth if you are White

youtu.be/44SHgG3Cr_Q

Why do you fags keep thinking that just because everyone does something that must mean it's okay. Jow Forums is the most normalfag, sheeple board on this website. Even more so than /mu/.

/v/ is the most normal fag board though.

>that fat white chick who was black on the inside
niggers are trash no matter their color.

what this tells me is that at LEAST 61% of Jow Forums is in fact not racist. you have your numbers screwed up