My daughter is only 22 years old and she has already accomplished more in her life than I have

My daughter is only 22 years old and she has already accomplished more in her life than I have.

Attached: 1352468127346.png (382x479, 124K)

uhh shouldn't you feel proud of her? You fucking pathetic piece of shit

>A normalfag came to Jow Forums just to make this post
Hey is your daughter single OP?

Attached: No Longer Flavortown.png (312x332, 85K)

I can feel like shit and be proud of her at the same time. I'm still a nobody with a low paying job. She's a college graduate with many friends and plenty of work experience.

shes 22 and shes taken twice YOUR age in dicks to all holes

>implying you can't go to trade school and improve your living standards if you so wanted to

Attached: 1519807822626.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

That's not how it works dude. Because she's your daughter, her accomplishments add to your score.

I'm confused. Isn't this a good feel, or at least a bittersweet one?
t. 22-year-old peen-user

She's only ever taken one dick. She didn't get her first boyfriend until last year.

I'm happy that she didn't turn out to be a loser like me, but the years I've lost will always hurt. I wish I didn't waste my youth on videogames and Internet.

What? Then you should feel good, you gave her life and she is contributing to the world thanks to you, you can finally rest in peace now

thats what YOU think, orginalndal

So is she single right now?

She is not single.

She has half of your genes, OP.
That's breddy gud.

you still with her mom?

Attached: 1521877601402.png (611x407, 124K)

Not really. We live together, but aren't really a couple.

When did you realize the extent of female privledge in modern western society?

such is the life of a robot. we must come to terms with our sacrifices and flourish into memedom.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Oh cool. Give me her contact anyway

by accomplished more you mean taken more dicks right

You're a shitty father to feel this way, you should be proud, she's an extension of yourself, support her wholly you shitter and quell any of these gay ass thoughts.

how about you can have my daughter if you think you can treat her better? :)

this post is more depressing than the OP; explain in great details your relationship

>you're sad about that
stand the fuck bad you rotten piece of shit
your life doesn't exist anymore, it has been replaced by hers

Um...are you my gf's dad?

>I wish I didn't waste my youth on videogames and Internet
>22 year old daughter
The bare minimum age you can be you'd already be spending time with a woman around the time the internet actually became something usable

Attached: 1516170098966.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Yeah, he's schizo. Or talking about his sister, which makes more sense.