It's ok if you're a racist user, everyone is

it's ok if you're a racist user, everyone is

Attached: LybQ2BfnO70pxpB_xSmhYDY4zy2_BCNjZ5eH6LajR7I.jpg (768x768, 124K)

racism was a unanimously accepted concept for 99% of humans who have ever lived

That picture is basically the past present and future of America

Oh naw youse gone done did it now boi

Attached: watermelon.jpg (1162x778, 592K)

Lmao

Fuck you. Now I'm a racist.

Attached: 1523386250436.jpg (720x689, 33K)

Even the SJWs who say they're anti-racist are racist against at least one group. It's human nature.

>It's human nature.
No such a thing.

Not really. Kids don't care

Le everything is a social construct xD
>enforce crippling social penalties for expressing wrongthink
>observe dearth of openly expressed wrongthink amongst highly self-conscious demographic
>THE *CLAP* KIDS *CLAP* ARE *CLAP* ALRIGHT

>argumentum ad populum
So were slavery and belief in multiple gods

people saying its human nature are right.
You know, the reason racism existed in the past was scientifically proven to be that one race, lets say eu cucks, go to africa and see nigs. they see nigs are different and get diseases their bodies cant fight off yet. eu cucks later down the line are now scared of nigs because of instincts. thats the simplest i can explain it to you tards.

The fact that lots of people do anything does not make it right though.

holy shit this this.

>scared
Is the mind of the negro just an infinitely replaying loop of impulse to provoke whites?

Attached: 1523492114446.jpg (500x667, 47K)

Those things aren't wrong either

omg like literally this #preach

>r9k
you fucking retard. they are instinctually and subconsciously scared, and explain it by saying "hurr durr niggers bad hurr durr watermelon" so in the sense of being afraid, they are not afraid of nigs. the fear turned to hatred over the years, now racists just hate nigs and indiafags

>being this bootieblasted

Attached: mark.png (1318x1047, 577K)

Have you ever had to walk by a goose that was in your way? It hisses; it's an aggressive animal; you get apprehensive around it. Tense. But would you call that feeling fear? Agitation? Alertness? It's all the same feeling. Your choice of word reflects *your* intention and biases.

Attached: [blocks your path].jpg (480x360, 54K)

America.jpg

i agree. people need to stop jumping on the "everyone is equal" train

nailed it unfortunately

Attached: 1482886490200.jpg (267x267, 58K)

Actual racism is mental illness, most people are just culturally intolerant.

>hurr
your post was fucking gay and you got mocked because of it. no one is mad.

im not even that user.

Yes, most of the world is racist. But I thought this board was meant to be counter-culture? You gotta be out of your mind if you think that le sjws are more than a tiny tiny minority.

>You gotta be out of your mind if you think that le sjws are more than a tiny tiny minority
Women and minorities benefit from the SJW's antagonism and do little to stop it, but disavow them when confronted, much like whites are criticized for in "benefitting from white supremacy but not challenging it even though you say you aren't racist"

it wasnt an argument to begin with, just some perspective
>if I use ancient words I'll be more convincing

Whites aren't criticised by the majority. Most people don't care about your identity nonsense. They just want jobs.

>sjws are more than a tiny tiny minority.
wrong.
people are so cucked in America, they are very afried of being seen as racist they support whatever the SJWs do, even if its transnigga blackface because "cant be offisve "

>america is the pinnacle of racemixing
Get some perspective dumbass. South America has over 400 million people and about 100% are mixed.

>Whites aren't criticised by the majority. Most people don't care about your identity nonsense. They just want jobs.
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1523570486872.jpg (413x621, 25K)

>No such a thing.
>T.Retard

rape was also an accepted concept too, we even evolved shovel shaped penises to scoop out sperm of previous rapists, but we also evolved the brain, primarily the prefrontal cortex that allows us to re-evaluate and reject more primal and less-evolved behaviors like racism, rape, etc.