Who here is an actual brainlet?

>Who here is an actual brainlet?
I dropped out of school in the 5th grade

Attached: 1481182919251.jpg (645x773, 45K)

I'm in uni, getting pretty good-ish grades without a lot of effort but I feel like the moment I finish and apply for a job I'll get hit by a million punches as I am unprepared.

Attached: 1523748976470.jpg (104x124, 3K)

If you finished middle school you don't belong here friend.

1st thru 3rd i went to public school then 4th and 5th grade i went to a private christian school and you pretty much could copy the answers out of a book so didn't learn cursive or multiplcation or division. went back to public school 6th and 7th, then was "homeschooled" thru 8th and 9th (also copied the answers while my mom was asleep) so im pretty dumb, yeah. still no GED at 23

>barely passed high school
>been wagecucking ever since
>no college will accept me
>literally no redeeming qualities or talents
am I fucked lads?

Attached: Es0AU0o9Mtsgug2WQShdb4jSpzS7R-tsxVlTTEbeqZI.jpg (482x360, 58K)

>finished middle school.
I started getting straight D's and F's in middle school and attended school until senior year of high school because my family forced me to. But I rarely ever did homework, even in elementary school, and I failed pretty much every class i've ever taken. Do I count?

I got a 1320 on the SAT and my whole family is making me feel retarded. I've never been good at math or science.

Life is hell. This is war.

Attached: 1491266950327.jpg (959x721, 162K)

>he got a 4-digit score on the SAT
fuck off normie. you're smart

>he actually took the SAT
get out

Boi, at the cult-like prep school I go to, I'm seen as a rebel dummy. Intelligence is relative and it really only matters how the intelligence of others makes me feel.

Compared to literally everybody I interact with on a daily basis, I am fucking retarded. And it makes me feel horrible.

I deserve to post in this thread.

Attached: 2ad86eca97779083e2a0fec6d4230947ab8df6315ea5a462e53b81a34e22009d_3.jpg (640x640, 104K)

yea, i'm not. getting a phd
the reason i'm sharing this is not to make you feel bad, but because its a mixed basket
i have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old though. like i hate feeling things its so much effort...
to be honest, a lot of times i wonder whats the point of it. i'm relatively happy with what i do. but, like what does it matter if i finish or not. or discover something new. like in the scheme of things

>waah waah i'm a doctor with an existential crisis
If you didn't completely give up on life by the age of 10-15 you need to leave the thread

Always got bad grades, the only times that wasn't the case was when I liked the teacher and put in the most minimum amount of effort which pretty much meant doing the homework beforehand instead of just copying it from someone in the morning.
Definitely a brainlet, lazy too.

Not all of us have shitty parents. Try pulling that "give up on life" shit on your first gen american father.

Good fucking luck lmao

Attached: artworks-000240508429-2k4u2h-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 69K)

i have an MD and i fucking hate it, going to go into residency, don't want to. if i cannot find something to jump to that makes a lot of money i am a failure. i can't just live a simple life

i thinks its more like i graduated college and am having an existential crisis. i think this happens to people
it doens't help that everyone around me has a masters degree, worked and is like 30. i just kind of stumbled in because i didn't want to get a job after college like the rest of the world

Why am I so bad at articulating my speech?

Attached: 880F059E-0392-41F7-AA19-9B51FAAF52F2.jpg (874x684, 86K)

what the fuck are you talking about? If you're stupid and/or did bad in school, its probably because you had shitty parents. Assuming you belong in this thread, that is

my brother is trying to be an MD. its such a grind
i really hope it works out for him and hes happy. he's really high strung and acts like a dad before hes graduated college

>mfw the same butt blasted brainlet keeps samefagging

Attached: 1444716689847.png (505x524, 407K)

Dropped out in 7th grade

LMAO 5th grade drop out loser

Are you an americuck? Don't you have to at least get through middle school? Lol

only half right, fagboi

Attached: GETREKT.png (455x194, 49K)

Re read my words and try again. Maybe I AM smarter than you fucks.

I'm really trying to decipher your post, friend. What does my "first gen father" mean?

That is not brainletism, user. Idiots can talk smoothly and come up with snappy rebuttals, it is us autistes who struggle with speech the normans have mastered.

Not him, but I guess he's either implying you're the first child he had so he's clueless on how to raise a kid, or that your father is a first generation immigrant. Either way, his post is shit and he certainly isn't smart. Also he's a fag for using a computer program for a synth instead of buying one like a true patrician. He's the lowest form of brainlet.

didn't finnish high schewl
hab no job
MAsterbait aaaaaaaaallllllll day.

Attached: 1521789973117.png (800x729, 65K)

he means he has a tiger dad. and the only acceptable careers were doctor lawyer businessman
I did not grow up with this, but can relate. a lot of the people i hung out with in college had parents like this

I don't actually use Serum. Wasn't even going to respond until I saw that. I don't touch that filth.

And yes, my dad came fresh off the boat and fucked my mom, then made my life hell forever. You wouldn't understand.

I wouldn't actually, since my parents are the product of 1st gen parents, and made sure not to repeat their mistakes.

That made me happy in the heart to hear. Live a good life, user.