Whyy does this state suck so much bros, this has to be the least comfy state to live in. niggers everywhere, spics...

whyy does this state suck so much bros, this has to be the least comfy state to live in. niggers everywhere, spics, welfare, crime, have to travel out of state to do anything, i want out so bad.

Attached: md.png (1200x800, 28K)

>gaithersburg
>"the most diverse city in the country"
gotta admit though, the high school I went to was surprisingly nonviolent for a 50% hispanic 25% black school with 2500 students in it. still baffles me desu

and your flag is ugly

I go to school in college park. Place is full of spics and niggers once youre outside of campus.

Pretty much everywhere in the US has been enriched at this point man.

Attached: 1455240480372.png (288x211, 32K)

just want somewhere comfy away from these people and crime man, blacks killing daily here

There's a hierarchy. Southern U.S. blacks are pretty chill, urban dwelling blacks are bad, subspecies in New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore are truly shit-tier and are looked down upon by the other two.

hot asians tho
like me

Ya I live there too but went to school in NOVA. NoVa is so much nicer. Just do everything there

I live in there in the suburbs and its VERY cosy, guess I lucked out on where I live.

>tfw North Carolina
>tfw not south enough to have the comfy southern experience
>tfw not north enough to have the cozy northern experience

I grew up in MoCo but now im in Baltimore for school. Im not sure where you live user but growing up was like a childhood cartoon with every race present. It was pretty comfy desu

Attached: comfortps4.png (620x387, 200K)

I disagree. I live in Anne Arundel county and it's nice.

Damn, there's a lot of robots from md. Kind of surprising considering how small the state is.

what if every robot is from md?

GHS, Avalon, or QO?

Attached: 1523410730529.png (333x357, 161K)

near DC or near Baltimore?

Hey hey me too user we should be friends

the suburbs outside DC. Especially Rockville

>living anywhere on the red line, especially close to Shady Grove

Rockville is a combination of absurdly boring and disgustingly faux-elite. It's too far from DC to be easy to get into the city, but it's distant from anything outdoorsy. It's grossly bland suburbia mixed with all the nasty corporate/techy shit, like the gene biotechs and whatnot cropping up around the area.

The sad thing is that that still makes it the best part of Maryland. Fuck this whole region, man, this place sucks.