>ask questions about tulpas
>discuss your tulpa and talk about tulpa related stuff
>get help in creating your tulpa

Tulpas are good for:
>staving off loneliness
>getting a second opinion on things
>generally having someone to dick around with

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you. More info:tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Other Guides
drive.google.com/file/d/1feviU9YQ4o773XEDeZHyjKugNoM1hTgA/view
Tulpa Wiki's Guides:tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guides
General Guide List:pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book:farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/
Textbooks about Mental Training:pastebin.com/i6k1teit

MyNoise:mynoise.net/

For those bad at visualising who might find it easier to create a Tulpa through guided meditation can download (3.39gb):
mega.nz/#!6jIzkQoQ!nE2mVpQRjAz5x_gK72fRLu7Mzp77iD5MW3SIcYWHKos

For anyone worried that they won't like their tulpa, keep in mind that getting rid of a tulpa can be a long process that might not work.
For anyone who just wants to derail the thread, let us retreat into our degenerate subconsciousnesses in peace.

freaky francis bacon art edition

Attached: T12616_10.jpg (1286x1536, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Cy4mlShK!spdEI_mhLMPR655k3FYdD4tyi4R6aR8wTRzeqpyCCRw
icoorse.com/?product=talmadge-harper-art-mind-doll
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You might be worried that tulpas are a form of self-induced mental disorder. This is a common concern. Keep in mind, user, mental disorders are defined by the 4 Ds.

1. Dysfunction - Does this shit make you less capable of performing everyday functions?
2. Distress - Does this shit cause you to feel bad, ie, negative feelings?
3. Danger - Does this shit/condition causes you to exhibit dangerous or violent behavior toward yourself or other people?
4. Deviance - Is this shit just plain weird. Does it deviate from what conventional society consider as normal?

Something need to fulfill all 4 of the above conditions in order to be qualified as a mental illness. Schizophrenia, as people so frequently point out, does have all 4 Ds present.

However with tulpas, it's generally just deviant - it's considered weird by society. People with tulpas cause no dangers to themselves or others. People with tulpas also frequently report improved abilities to perform everyday functions, such as socializing. Lastly, majority of people with tulpas report feeling better/happier in life with tulpas, especially after the tulpa's at a point where it can communicate proficiently with the host.

>making the comment original by adding a bit at the end
pathetic, really.

is this for real? how would i go about developing a version of myself as a tulpa? i don't want some waifu or something, i just want a outside perspective on things and someone to talk to.

I can't concentrate on my tulpa anymore. I feel alone when I make her. What do I do?

I made my tulpa yesterday. It's really fun and we're having a great time.

We laugh at the wold together from the inside of this cage of flesh and bone, mocking our tormenters from within.

How long does it take, and if you don't like having one, can you make it go away? Either like when youre busy with something or dsppear entirely

>is this for real?
yeah, pretty much.
>how would i go about developing a version of myself as a tulpa?
Just make its personality similar to yours.
>i don't want some waifu or something, i just want a outside perspective on things and someone to talk to.
That's what a lot of tulpas are for.

thanks, and one last question;
how do i go about developing it's sentience? that's one thing fairly not well described in the guides i've read.

I had gay sex with mine and that was a really strong start. A day in he is already kinda real. Pick and name, a personality, and a vague body, and you're good.

How do you lose your tulpa?
It depends on the person, might take as quick as a day or two to talk to the tulpa or a week.
You can make it go away just forgetting it.

me and my tulpa whom i made a few days ago
he evolved into a chad and now just bullies me every second
i started listening to what he was saying he was giving tips ong how to be chad
but when i try i fuck up and he stops helping and just tells me to off myself

am i the only one with this problem?

You've created a sentient being!
Anyway your tulpa is basically you but in a chad form. So tell him that he's a loser too.

git gud
Actually, just keep at it. I'm not sure how long you've been trying, but it won't work in the first few days. Persistence is key.
>How long does it take
Anything from two weeks to months. It depends on how much time you spend on it and how concentrated you are. Joy became independent at around a month in for me.
>can you make it go away? Either like when youre busy with something or dsppear entirely
They'll normally leave you alone when you want them to. As for having it disappear entirely, you can theoretically ignore it to death.

>git gud
>Actually, just keep at it. I'm not sure how long you've been trying, but it won't work in the first few days. Persistence is key.
I used to manifest her and was making good progress but now she's lost her sentience and she acts like a robot or a ghost and just fades and doesn't talk.

I used to torture my tulpa sexually because he was mean.
Years later he started torturing me, but I liked it.
Then afther I got a life he said I didn't need him anymore and he left me, ever since that day I can't create a tulpa.
I sometimes wish I could, I miss having a tulpa.

here

mine doesnt leave when i want him to only when i need him at my side does he quite down i have found myself mentally yelling at him and caught myself almost yelling for real when he gets annoying

I have tried killing him and it doesnt work

should i get help?

I can't really help you. I guess you'd just need to go back to puppeting.
I'd say to ignore it by doing things that require a lot of concentration like drawing or reading or something. You should naturally be able to ignore it to death, ideally. If he's still around after a few weeks then get some jew pills from dr.shekelstein.

I remember hearing about this stuff from some old friend circles years ago. It always sounded kinda weird, even fake, to me. The websites and circles dedicated to it make it seem very cult-ish in my opinion. I can attribute most of my skepticism to the fact that I've only seen people with close ties to the subject talking about it. I've never heard any trustworthy accounts that got me on board or sold me on the idea. Perhaps I'm just looking at this whole thing with a closed mind.

Nah, there definitely is a load of larping going on in most of the community, especially places like reddit where the kewlest stories get the most upboats. Looking at it skeptically is pretty healthy.

I find it hard to believe someone able to create a tulpa under a month, it took me several months to see some signs.

It really depends on what you mean by "create". It would only take a short time to have an idea of what you want the tulpa to look like and act like, but it could take a while longer for it to achieve any sentience. Mint took about a month to start doing things independently and even then, I'm still working on it. They're never really "done" though.

>Mint
I meant "mine" fuck.

Me and my tulpa went to war. Now hes gone, Im and idiot

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>For those bad at visualising who might find it easier to create a Tulpa through guided meditation can download (3.39gb)
I asked this question yesterday, but it probably got burried under all the other posts. Could you please upload a sample of this so that we don't have to download a 3.9 GB file to see if it suits us? I have a shitty internet connection. You could alternatively upload an excerpt on vocaroo or youtube if it's simpler.

>Then afther I got a life
What do you mean by getting a life? Under which circonstances did it disappear?

This belongs in /x/. Do not fall for this.

Here you go : mega.nz/#!Cy4mlShK!spdEI_mhLMPR655k3FYdD4tyi4R6aR8wTRzeqpyCCRw . It's a multiple parts program, you will get to create a tulpa and wonderland later. The file i uploaded only focus on the meditation part.

Fuck. I just gave them my credit card number. What do?

Thanks for the fast reply, user. Do you know who made this? It's better than I expected. The rythm of his speech is a bit weird, though.

Because they're all a bunch of underageb& lying retards who think their imagination and/or imaginary friend's are tulpas. It's embarrassing.

Attached: 12432523535.jpg (500x500, 155K)

It's from Talmadge Harper, he's a self-improvement hypnotist : icoorse.com/?product=talmadge-harper-art-mind-doll . There's a thread about this on /hypno/ 8ch , some people on 8ch have seen postive result.

Ikr, I have a tulpa and I believe it's real but the amount of LARPing in this community is huge. There are even some faggots say that they have more than 10 tulpas in there head.

Iaccepted being alone isn't so bad and I started feeling happy in a weird melancholic way.
Idk, I cried a lot when he left, but I don't feel bad anymore, it's like my loneliness disappeared.

The best are the ones whose tulpas have tulpas.
It's fucking tulpaception.

Are you stupid or your mom dropped you as a baby?
A tulpa is just talking to your own brain, you can get one by watching too much anime, your brain programs a certain area to work like that.
You don't need to meditate nor do you need to read occultism to mess with your brain, it's just that a lot of anons here don't know jackshit about what they are doing so they mix absolutely everything and call it a tulpa.
I wouldn't be surprised if the so called tulpas of some anons here are actually some supernatural shit feeding off their attention.

This shit seems creepy though. While i think it is an extremely cool topic, it scares me

What? Is it not the norm?

Attached: 672389f89112b076012cc70189217bb7.gif (250x227, 186K)

In addition to the larpers it's likely that most of the redditors and their ilk are retarded enough to not tell the difference between an imaginary friend and an autonomous entity. That certainly is padding the number of "Tulpas"

So before I can communicate with my tulpa, how can I know if I'm doing it right or if I'm just talking to myself?

I think he was talking about the people who make a tulpa in like three days.
For the first week or two you will basically be talking to yourself, you need to puppet it and have it respond in the way you want it to until it basically molds itself into its own entity.

So you guys really believe your shitty attempt at making an entity are autonomous at all?
Ffs, you are using your brain, you are not even creating a separate entity, just projecting your conscience, giving the illusion of another entity.
I believe women cannot generate tulpas.

Im interested but this freaks me out s bit. Like a parasite in mind, im not a big fan of sharing my mind

>you are not even creating a separate entity, just projecting your conscience, giving the illusion of another entity.
That's the general idea. If it seems like a person it is a person. For instance, you have no reason to believe that other humans make free willed actons or truly feel emotions, but they act like they do so you assume that they do. It's the same with tulpas. Proving that they are actually separate entities is hard to do, but proving the opposite is just as hard.

Is God a form of tulpa?

God is a tulpa.

>I think he was talking about the people who make a tulpa in like three days.
Yes, that's basically all I was referring to.

You can prove they are not separate because they will never autodestroy.
You might have some really fucked up stuff going in your mind so you end up cutting or something, but your tulpa will never actually try to kill you, because it would die too.
Now, a separate entity will love you because you created it, yet it's more dangerous as it can actually kill you.
>Now to explain
The brain already has two consciousness working together to get stuff done, a tulpa is like allowing your non conscious part of the brain to work with you, your second consciousness.
So it's not really another being and It is at the same time.

Attached: 66b14d3a5.png (320x344, 141K)

The human brain has an incredible amount of plasticity and we still don't fully understand its mechanisms. Is it really hard limited to only one consciousness? It doesn't seem like such an outlandish concept to me.

Interesting explanation.
original pepperoni pizza

>let's induce schizophrenic delusions
w.e.w.

Well there's a thing called "split brain syndrome" that implies there is at least two consciousness confirmed in our brain.
Yet taking into consideration how people that lose the part of the brain related to the consciense claim to have died (which is scary as fuck if you read about it) we might say that while we might have a lot of consciousness, we ourselves are our conscience, that's where the soul is stored I guess.
So yeah, at least three beings might work together to operate our body.
Tulpas might actually be the next step on evolution.

Create a Jackie Chan tulpa to beat him up.

That's a good point, though guess for next it's all real enough so I'm happy to just go along.

Maybe creating a tulpa is a process of giving a personality for your sub-conscious. Turning your sub-concious into a conscious one.