Boomer hate thread?

Boomer hate thread

Robots need to learn to target the true enemy of /comfy/

Baby boomer scum. They ruined it all for us. Im not giving you my seat you old cunt youre not a senior yet.

Post shitty boomer stories.

Attached: images (3).png (209x241, 7K)

>wearing the most overated floyd album of all time

and yes baby boomers are the pinnacle of a self-indulgent war mongering generation. Worse than millenials

Nothing is worse than millenials.

yes, baby boomers or the children of the 70s and 80s

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM A FAILURE AND ITS THE OLDER GENERATIONS FAULT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Youre a crying little bitch baby

How is it over rated? What song or songs are not good on darkside of the moon? It's beautiful, fuck you.

>70s and 80s
more like 60's
do you know when WW2 even ended? do you know what the baby boom was?

Boomers are all over pol

Attached: kekistan-3[1].png (1000x800, 33K)

>Boomers are all over pol

Another one.

Attached: 1515698317866.png (1051x804, 195K)

I think it's more of the disregard by the older generation to realize how holding the current generation to the same standard as them, when the circumstances weren't the same, is a little absurd. There's also the factor that the way things are today was somewhat paved by the former generation. Should we completely displace responsibility? No, but it helps give a clearer perspective of the greater situation.

Yassss boi, share dat blue. Updoots to you. Hoist, to the top!

Fucking neck yourself.

>share dat blue.

Shareblue got caught submitting their own articles to reddit, and got site-wide ban. Since then they're beyond irrelevant.

Also: Right attacks people for what THEY'RE guilty of a thousand times. Jow Forums is a well known hive for Russian and GOP activists.

>Volunteer at a community centre
>The rudest patrons, by far, are people age 50-80
>They act entitled and like I owe them things, constantly roll their eyes at me
>It's a fucking volunteer job that I'm DOING FOR FREE to help the community

God damn it. How ungrateful can you be?

GET OFF MY BOARD BOOMER FAGGOT.

mr noseberg seems like a cool guy

>mr noseberg seems like a cool guy

The Joke is that Trump filled his admin with Jewish bankers left and right.

what is wrong with jewish man? mr noseberg is probably not ebven jew, jew got killed in world war nazi remember?

the thing is millennials are probably going to turn out exactly like the boomers in the long run

this this. I can't stand those youtubers who make hour long videos of them just jerking off on how they think their opinion is right.

SJW are an extremist cult, and basically a BOON to the far-right. All they have to do is critique SJW and they seem reasonable. They can also ignore that SJW are a cultish minority, and there's far more reasonable poeple.

Yeah this really is the heart of the matter. They take left wing extremists that any reasonable person can see is unhinged just by looking at them and then they manage to somehow pad that out into an hour long video of them stroking their ego.

SJW are annoying, but they don't exist anywhere aside from online and uni campuses.

why fuck did boomers curse us with shitty rock music. Why couldn't they just like Jazz? Whatever I'm just glad Kanye is the new rockstar and only alzheimer retards find Bob Dylan relevant