Attentionwhore suicide methods

Wanna scare my family so I can remain a neet. What is a suicide method that looks bad but won't kill me?
>inb4 pills

Attached: JPEG_20180303_224203.jpg (769x1024, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/survivor-of-selfinflicted-gun-shot-to-head-helping-others-through-their-pain/news-story/9f7586275c1276a32f4ffcb0c53a041e
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Hanging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao you look like that globglogabgolab thing

Just go for self-harm

You call the cops the cops and tell them you are a danger to yourself and others. You stay with the docs and they fix your fake and real problems.
That'll scare em.

That isn't enough

I like the long hair, my dude.

I think it'd be an awesome attentionwhore prank if you got a shotgun and coated them with your brains, that'd teach 'em. They'll never neglect you again.

Call a suicide hotline say you're gonna kill yourself have the means on hand. They'll send an ambulance and check you into a hospital for a 3 day suicide watch and send you on your way with official recognition of mental issues which you may be able to turn into neetbucks or a prescription for good drugs.

Go for a pill overdose.

Shoot yourself in the head with a gun. Survival guaranteed, I promise.

Attached: 1503412492469.jpg (736x592, 42K)

no one try this stuff but how serious is stuff like strangulation with a belt like robin williams? isnt it if you pass out its lights out?

i think you pass out like in 15 secs but it takes several minutes to die (not sure how long). if you're already half way thru it you might as well die because you'll come out as a veggie since you had no oxygen for a while

Do it under the chin with a fmj round so it doesn't completely wreck your insides and point outward away from your brain. Sure you might fuck up the front part of your face, but people would really take you serious if you did that.

Also if you really want to die don't shoot yourself from under the chin.

I have done this before, the trick is to trick them.
>buy a bottle of aspirin
>EMPTY the bottle
>fill it with Rockets candy and a few alka seltzer tablets
>at a time when you guy are all together pop the whole bottle
>make a scene
>???
>profit
I haven't had to work a day after i did this

here's how you do it faggot, get a rope, tie it in some strategic place and put it around your neck, wait for someone to come in, when they're about to come in, gently drop and and let them save you, be ready to grab onto something if they don't come in.

The hospital would know you're full of shit though.

In addition no one would question your suicide attempt if you told people you shot yourself in the headand lived. Even though you technically didn't aim for the brain, you can just tell people you flinched.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/survivor-of-selfinflicted-gun-shot-to-head-helping-others-through-their-pain/news-story/9f7586275c1276a32f4ffcb0c53a041e

You can be like this person. Don't even hit your brain at all and become famous in surviving it.
It's the ultimate attention-seeking suicide display.

That looks like someone I love, please don't mess up and do something stupid, and talk to me about it first if it's you.

Here's some advice for ya, OP. Don't listen to these idiots.
Pill overdose might be your best bet.

.3426 grams of fentanyl will give you a strong overdose
Make sure to do it near a place that has a overdose kit

Nah, pills are too obvious. Physical attempts get more response.

Any painless ways to actually kill yourself. I can't get a gun and I don't want it to be messy

6000 mg of acetominophen will do enough physical symptoms but not any real body damage i think

Go to church and find Jesus, he has all the attention for you.

Belt and door. Relative discomfort initially, but pretty easy to let yourself drift away

Anyone know if it's easy getting a shootgun off the dark web? I'm like op but don't want much attention and want to check out quickly.

Attached: 3a4d893f2062060062fe2ebc45ca98b8582969552e8b333d054f34f59c84885b.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

Just any old belt? All my belts are short. I also don't know what'll hold my weight without breaking

The problem with taking all that and surviving though requires you to tell someone that you did it. So the evidence that it's a cry for help is p. Obvious

How the fuck do you hang yourself with a door? They don't typically appear on ceilings, dumbfuck.

Disgraceful idiots.

Attached: 1505422985536.jpg (310x310, 30K)

no no like he'll be yelling and screaming and skin will turn blue and he'll be close to a heart attack (200 bpm pulse) and frothing at mouth

but no real damage will be done cuz its tylenol

If you have a couple you can always combine them. Some people hang themselves as low as the door handle (if you think it's sturdy enough) but you can also hang yourself from the door itself as well.

use a noose but use a harness so it only looks like your hanging. Let your mom walk in and find your 'lifeless' body, and when she starts screaming and crying yell "surprise"!

Use some makeup or something to make your face look blue for maximum effect

Make a slam fire shotgun one cheap and easy

Use multiple belts then retard

You can literally die by having the majority of your weight off the ground. You can have your feet and shit touch the ground and still kill yourself.
This is how you'd do it in a psych ward.

Everything you just said here was bullshit. You can't kill yourself with a door, dumbfuck.

Robin Williams lied to us all then, I guess.

You are actually retarded
Learn how hanging works retard

I don't have regular leather belts. Theyre thick clothes belts so even if I tie them I need to make sure it works

I know how hanging works, you stupid faggot bitch. You can't hang yourself from a fucking door. Especially not from a door handle.

>run into door
>die

See? i just killed myself with a door

They literally sell suicide proof door handles.
Learn how to suicide my dude.

Thanks for the info user I'll look into it, might fuck it up but i'll test it before use.
I haven't felt happiness since I was around 10 so It won't be a bad thing If I eject probably.

Attached: 1497134241959.jpg (3000x1687, 406K)

you're a retard
1 simple google search can and will prove you wrong

You CAN'T HANG OFF OF A DOOR KNOB. Have you ever seen one? They aren't that high. Unless you're the world's tiniest midget. I know you guys are usually really fucking stupid, but this is a whole new level.

>1 simple google search can and will prove you wrong
Nice to see you can't actually defend your point.

i think they forcefully lay themselves down while accepting the fact that they're dying

You understand you're in a sitting position, right? Your torso is off the ground and administers enough weight to cut off circulation.

fine, make me spoon feed your ignorant ass.
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Hanging
>A recent example in the news of a soft hang is the suicide of L'Wren Scott, the girlfriend of Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones in 2014. Most accounts of her death gave very specific details of her technique. She hung herself with a scarf from a doorknob.
stop talking and making a dipshit of yourself

So you guys are really fucking short? That's really all I got from your "arguments". You can't hang from a doorknob, imbeciles.

not sure how you got that from my
but okay

You only need to be raised off the ground, even as short as a couple centimeters.
I'm 6' and have practiced this. It works.

Off of what? Again I need something sturdy. I don't want it to fall and fail at sui

Door handle. Obviously youll need a sturdy one, but they can hold up a surprising amount of weight. Doesn't have to be able to hold your entire body weight, either. Just the upper half

If you have enough material you may also use the door itself.

You don't need to be straight up hanging; just enough to restrict the blood flow to your brain. More of a choke than hanging, but it can be done.

get off meth and do something with your life faggot

what if someone stood on a bucket, made themselves pass out by pulling the rope and then were fully hanging? is that smart

if youre reading this dont kys

How about you grow a fucking pair, man up, act your own god damn age and get a life instead of feeding off others attention, you are pathetic.

Wouldn't you just let go of the rope and wake up?

tied to a tree

Shoot yourself with a 9mm I can assure you it won't kill you, make sure you aim for the head.

I have always wondered what the mentality of a Darwin award winner was like. Now I know.