Is it true that Indian girls prefer foreign guys?

Is it true that Indian girls prefer foreign guys?

Attached: Mithilaa.jpg (500x385, 33K)

idk, but as a white guy the most potent autism comes from indian women and arab women.

Autism in what way?

I don't know about prefer but my prom date was an Indian girl. Years later she gets into contact with me, inviting me out to visit her. Well among other things, she takes it like it's a big thing for an American to come and visit her. She ended up passing me around her friends there and I'm not even Chad. It was weird like she was using me as a trophy to show off.

idk I live in toronto and have had classes with all races of people but Indian women are the most autistic and sperg like.

>She ended up passing me around her friends there and I'm not even Chad
Pretty lucky desu. How would you rate her attractiveness?

yup, i am white, have glasses and dark hair. Big booty indian chick hopped on my dick and got obsessed with me fast.

Not too attractive, none of them were. Not ugly but average I guess? They were all kind of around 5-6/10 for the most part but I'm not some 10/10 either.

'Autism' is the wrong word, I agree with I will say there's no crazy like Near East crazy. When their women come here they have SERIOUS problems adjusting. Like that Youtuber shooter. Like that 32/f Libyan who came to Boulder a few years ago and got arrested for being drunk and violent.

That's still pretty nice. As simple as that was, it's a big thing for them because their families would practically disown them if they found out they were dating before marriage, especially dating non-Indian guys. So it's the thrill of doing shit behind their backs.

Oh my goddddddddd user did you go in the vagina? Did you get to come inside the fucking VAGINA OH MY GODDDDDDDDD user FUCKING GO INSANE AND USE DRUGS! MASH! BECOME A SEXUAL DEVIANT! YOU ARE A FAGGOT LIKE BOB SAGET

Attached: 1521594799560.jpg (713x713, 96K)

These weren't very traditional girls or even families as far as I could tell. They were kind of wealthy upper class like my ex and I think they all had at least dated already similar guys. For me it was different being American.

PUCCI B055

proper indians, yes
their caste system literally has a black/white element to it
whites are seen as more attractive and noble, and blacks are seen as unattractive and lesser
literally, by the way
it's actually a thing

and i'm referring to skin color, incase that wasn't clear

They like white guys and also light skin Indian guys.

What is it that they like about white guys?

nigger, read, now:

I guess their system has the right idea.

>Me, oldfag, 8" benis
>meet tiny Indian QT3.14
>She's 5' 2", 115 lbs, really smart.
>I spear her with my schlong, have to learn not to hurt her with it
>We're married now

Feels good, user.
Feels good man.

Egyptians had a similar thing going on, but it wasn't and isn't nearly to the degree that it is for Indians.

Dude I'm in a similar situation as you. I want to marry her.