Do you remember any nightmares you had as a child, robots?

Do you remember any nightmares you had as a child, robots?

Attached: 1501876437208.jpg (340x270, 25K)

one time i remember i think i was about 5 and i dreamed about my uncle touching my no no parts.

I don't think that was a dream user

there was a recurring one when i was very very young in which i was on a picnic or picking flowers or something with my parents (possibly in a maze of some kind?) and everything was fine, but then suddenly a huge rocket - like a space rocket, you know - got launched somewhere near and then i always woke up.

sounds weird and i still have no idea what it was about, but that same dream kept recurring for years throughout my childhood. there was something absolutely terrifying about it though. haven't had the dream in 15+ years but it's still probably the purest feeling of fear i've ever known.

I watched thunderball as a kid and had intense nightmares day after day about diving and having my oxygen replaced with water.

Another I had a lot was driving top speed in a car on some long dark road and I could feel and hear Satan chasing me. I would always wake up just as he caught me.

I used to have a recurrent nightmare about a red meteor soaring through the sky that would make me permanently blind if I looked at it
At the time I was terrified of going blind, so I guess it kinda makes sense

the t-rex toilet scene used to give me nightmares and made me scared of portaloos

I had one where I was in space with only my family and chucky doll would kill all of us with a knife
This happened until i ended up stabbing the little fucker

being murdered for like a week straight

a shadow like being killed me in my sleep several times that ended me in on meathooks in several dreams

bump and monitoring, will reply in a moment

Attached: hmm.gif (498x498, 617K)

I remember the dust that would form on the baseboards on the stairs and the tight weave severe 70s carpet. The brushed plaster walls. I remember flying down the stairs. I remember starting at the top and gliding down to the bottom.

I remember I used to have a recurring dream that started out with my parents and my friends parents dropping us off, or just generally being outside of a house, can't remember if they were aware to what was going on or not. But anyway, the premise of the dream was that me and my friends/random kids were being dropped off and stuck inside some sort of house or mansion. There is some kind of Frankenstein like monster that is chained up in a coffin in the basement of the house. The premise is almost like it is some sort of game to have hide from the monster somewhere in the mansion before he can break free and get us. I always remembered it was a dream right before I had the minute to hide but it still scared me. The monster was like Frankenstein in appearance but instead of being brainless and clunky he was quite villainous and agile. I don't think me or any of the other kids I tried to hide with ever made it out, so many of them got skewered by him, including me for about 100 times lol.

Attached: 47345354.jpg (900x900, 76K)

anyone have recurring nightmares? i have some that i only got when i was a kid like i'd be dropped into a car going downhill and was unable to drive and would crash but that ended when i got my license. i still have one that i get maybe once or twice a year
>game show contestant
>format is like running man
>i have to just survive as a team of hunters try to kill me
>scary as shit everytime
>feeling of dread and terror
>wake up in cold sweats

I have a vivid nightmare as a kid.
>>Be running through the woods back of my parents house terrified.
>>Don't know what I'm running from but can hear it behind me.
>>Get to my house but the front door is fucking locked, start crying and fumbling with the door knob.
>>The door opens right as the thing chasing me is right fucking behind me.
>>As I try to slam the door I see it's one if those raptors from Jurassic Park.
>>Able to to run and hide under my bed just incoherent with a child's fear
>>Hear my dad and beg for help, "where are you?" He asked
>>"Under my bed!! It's trying to eat me!!!!"
>>Time passes then i see my dads face as he looks under the bed. He looks afraid too
>>Then he grabs my pajama shirt and drags me out as I scream bloody murder all the time my dad is asking "it has to eat some one son

I woke up then and that was the first time I wet the bed.

>strapped on a chair
>it's a television show
>I'm in the spotlight
>host is asking me questions, don't know any answer
>a tube goes in my asshole
>I'm filled with trash every time I'm wrong

I was five.

I had a nightmare where this girl that I never knew was somehow immortal, but she wanted to die so badly. I watched as she slit her throat and thrashed about while still not dying or passing out. It really made me nervous about anything related to necks after that.

Most of them had to do with non euclidean spheres being covered in needles, then being paralyzed for hours on end while in extreme pain all throughout my body, unable to scream, with tears flooding down my face. I resent my family for never noticing my soaked pillows and trying to help. The fucking epitome of torture. At least 3 years of that shit, I was scared of being put on crazy pills and the thought of being put in a room with crazy strangers crippled my ability to even try. Doesn't happen anymore, and I don't want to ever experience it again.

Attached: 1502531852207.jpg (396x446, 38K)

Probably the one I never woke up from.

I had a dream where i fucked my 5 years' old sister. A wet dream btw.

Tfw recurring survival nightmare hive mind

What a life

Attached: 34635235.png (214x236, 5K)

one was
>standing on apartment balcony as child
>flying pirate ship from treasure planet comes and kidnaps me
>get take up
>mom comes out screaming for me
>i just watch and cry as i fly away
Another was
>be locked in cage by monster in dark courthouse
>power rangers save me

Number 2
>running down a sidewalk at night
>constant lamp post following me so I'm in a pool of light
>feel something absolutely horrifying chasing me
>felt like hours until I woke up

Readed like 90caps of Hajime no ippo that day
I was running from a monster I think, get cornered, say to my self "I'll throw the punch of my life to this nigger right here" slowmo feet movement putting all of my weight into my hand just like in the manga, wake up, punch the wall so god damn hard I broke 2 fingers

it'd be cool if we could survive through them together but that feeling of loneliness kills me

Attached: 324ert.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Just one, where an Alien like creature took a human hand out of an oven.

That's pretty much the only nightmare I remember aside from one other. Other than those two, I haven't had any nightmares that were memorable, most of my dreams are rather pleasant or neutral. I kind of wish I could just live my entire life in one long lucid dream.

Reoccurring nightmare of me becoming a mermaid who found a bunch of dead mermaids amd eaten by an alligator/crocodile. Woke up as he was bit into my fin and my legs tingled

2 dreams that used to reoccur frequently

>some central european style town
>everything is black and white
>everything is also twice as bigger than normal
>sky is black and dead, everything feels fake
>dead air and atmosphere, absolutely no sound except my own footsteps

nothing really happened but it was deeply unnerving. the second one was
>be in grandparents house
>except its about the size of a warehouse
>everything is over-sized and covered in a blue haze
>most furniture is covered in sheets
>terrified of going towards the 'back of the house', whatever that was
>if i got closer to the 'back', i could hear a faint whine
>whine gets louder and louder the deeper i go
>try my hardest to stay to the front the whole dream

i think david lynch directed my dreams as a kid

Attached: 19396844_1424570590932753_4366849873383241277_n.jpg (799x479, 29K)

>reoccurring nightmares about having to run from something
>a lot of the time I'd never see what it was but I just instinctively knew
>what I "knew" it was would vary a lot, could have been monsters, animals, or people
>one that stood out was trying to outrun the setting sun because the people in the shadows would get me
>would have these dreams multiple times a week as a kid

>reoccurring nightmares of having to hide from something
>for some reason I would become lucid but didn't know what was happening
>would just cower in a corner pretending they couldn't see me while telling myself to wake up
>sometimes I would wake up, other times I'd just sit there whimpering for a long time

>occasional nightmares of being completely powerless
>usually in a random room in the house doing something
>would always be other people in the room
>become paralyzed and the fear would set in
>could be any type of situation once it started
>one time hundreds of spiders started coming out of an electrical socket
>started crawling all over me and eating me slowly
>trying to scream and thrash, but couldn't
>other people would glance over and see it was happening but ignore it
>the majority were just slowly dying while others would look over every now and then and ignore it

These were the worst ones but they sound like over-dramatic garbage
>dream would start as just a void
>couldn't feel my body, couldn't see anything
>only thing was my thoughts
>thinking about how I hate it and want to wake up
>felt like it would last for hours and hours
>can still remember having entire conversations with myself in the dreams
>repeating over and over again that I just want to wake up and I hate it
>telling myself I'm never going to go to sleep again
There was a period when I was around 18 when similar dreams started coming back, but it was more me just repeating the same simple task for what would feel like days. Just shit like standing in a spot loading boxes onto a train like a video on loop.

In a dream I thought the eastern sky grew dark and there was a growing thunder, but in the West a pale light lingered, and out of it I heard a voice, remote but clear, crying:
Seek for the Sword that was broken:
In Imladris it dwells;
There shall be counsels taken
Stronger than Morgul-spells.
There shall be shown a token
That Doom is near at hand,
For Isildur's Bane shall waken,
And the Halfling forth shall stand.

i had a recurring one when I was really young (maybe 3-5) where I was walking along a path with my mom in a dark forest full of dead trees and this grim reaper looking dude sped towards us and said something I didn't understand and then left. wasn't really that scary but I always woke up uncomfortable.

Here's some dreams I remember:
>my mother basically demonstrating that she hated me
>my cousin, grandmother, and I hiking through some mountains during a blizzard and suddenly encountering 3 black UFOs
>a recurring dream involving me being overwhelmed by an unseen presence in a dark room
>a dream where I'm basically in an alternate timeline and I encounter my mother, who sounds like and is wearing the makeup of a clown, in an enormous dark house
>a dream where my mother has fish head and is walking up a board or something leading to my rooms window
>a dream where I ran all the way to my grandmothers house late at night for whatever reason

Attached: PEGASSA-ZONE.gif (185x116, 142K)

>Be 7
>elementary school
>Jarring sound of first experiences with fire alarms
>Brain retains sound and attaches it to red fire alarms
>fast forward to night
>dream starts in dark version of my school at night
>twisted maze style hallways
>all exits locked
>suddenly i realize im in a dream and things are about to go left
>rushing silence
>UURRNNT!!!UUUURRRNT!!UUUURRRNT!!.mpeg
>red fire alarms along halls begin to rip themselves from wall
>haul ass
>lights dim
>being chased thru dark maze like school corridors with no exit in sight
>horde of small fire alarm warriors chasing me
>ear screeching URRRRNNTT URRRRRNT UUURRRNT sound on repeat
>horrified by impending doom coming upon me from fire alarm warriors

(at this point well into the 70's because 7 and cant count fire alarms in a school)

>fire alarm warriors gaining
>fast swift little fuckers
>sound intensifies as they close in
>what do they even want from me
>GOD HELP ME
>wake up scared sweaty and shaken

this guy

Had one recurring nightmare as a kid which turned out to be premonitory for my life.

Would be having a normal dream where I was almost always in my house or in the back yard. It was also always afternoon or nearing evening. Anyway, I'd suddenly find myself all alone. House would be empty and the world would be empty and silent and as I'd be looking around for people, I'd suddenly be stricken with a torpor that would make my legs buckle, my eyes would become heavy as if I was far too tired to open them, I wouldn't be able to scream and there would be a strong gravity pulling me backwards into some invisible vortex or something. Tried looking many times and could see nothing there but I knew whatever was there was the ultimate end. The harder I tried to fight it, the harder it would inflict its torpor on me. If I tried with all my might, it would make me completely stiffen and shut my eyes tight while pulling back harder than before. The only thing I could do was go completely limp and not fight it at all and while it would still be sucking backwards into doom, it wouldn't suck nearly as hard. It was an inescapable doom that I had to go quietly into or it would impose its will on me thoroughly.

Again, had this dream many, many times as a young child and never as an adult. My real life as an adult has been reflecting it utterly though, while my dreams as an adult are 99% awesome.

Attached: 1501088259047.jpg (630x748, 67K)

Sounds kind of dumb now but I used to have this one recurring nightmare as a kid that scared the shit out of me.
>it would always start out with me in my bathroom
>except I'm the size of an ant and everything else is huge
>Suddenly a giant black arm comes out of the toilet and pulls me in
>flushes me down the toilet while I scream and feel like I'm drowning
>would suddenly appear in a UFO strapped down to a table while aliens surrounded me, cutting off pieces of my flesh and eating it
I laugh about how stupid it seems now but as a kid it was the most vivid dream I had ever experienced, nothing else compared to the terror it filled me with. Every time I had the dream I would wake up vomiting and feeling physically ill, it was so disturbingly realistic.

The only nightmare thats really stuck with me is one where I was sitting against the wall at the end of a long hallway that had a lone door with a doggydoor installed on it. There was this disfigured, pale girl who started squeezing and contorting herself through the doggy door. For some reason I was suddenly standing in the middle of the street in my village at night. I looked up at the powerlines and my family and the neighbors were hanging lifeless from the wires. The same girl was crawling up the street and I ran into the woods. This was the most terrifying thing I have experiences, other than being a autistic faggot realizing he'll die alone...

I got some, this first one I think had something to do with my unresolved feelings of a brother I had who died as a baby before I was born.
>I'm at my grandparents on my dad's side house with my mum
>they take me into the laundry room and show me a glass jar with what looks like a fetus in preserving liquid in it
>don't remember if they said it was my brother or not but I feel like it is, it's related to me in some way
>they walk out and start talking to each other
>every time I look away from the jar and look back, the thing inside is growing and becoming more developed
>it's getting really ugly and scary looking, the moment I knew something bad was gonna happen was when I looked at it and it had a big nose and one huge boggled eye looking at me
>when it looks like some deformed little gnome thing, it starts coming out of the jar
>I run to my mum and grandma crying
>they just keep talking and ignore me
>the thing is chasing me, and every time I look away it still keeps growing
>it's chasing me around in circles around my mum and grandma in the middle of the room, it isn't growing in size just becoming more and more of a gibbering incomprehensible mass of flesh, while still staying human shaped

Another
>would get night terrors as a kid
>mum said I would walk and thrash about while screaming and crying not responding to external stimuli
>every time I did this it would coincide with the same dream of tumbling through incomprehensible cities or interiors or something of giant machines
>things like massive drills and gears and industry, it's all ear split tingly loud, can't hear anything but constant whirring and grinding
>it's all constantly moving and shaping, looks fractal like wherever I look there's trillions of machines all really massive and I'm constantly falling at incredible speeds through them
>it all feels like non-sentient malevolence, like it's all once thing, and even though it can't think or control itself it's all pure destructive evil
>pure terror

yes
1. lots and lots of snakes everywhere
2. spirits that lived under the floor would suck my pillow down through the drain in the tub and I would have to quest to rescue it from them

A couple:
1. opening closet in the dark and the game over screen from the second of loz game appeared (pic)
2. being chased by chucky down an infinitely long hallway as he caught up
3. beating the shit out of my dad and my sister after my dad divorced my mom

Attached: Game_Over_(The_Adventure_of_Link).png (256x224, 1K)

>I was also screaming my whole way through these terrors, it's probably the most horrific thing I've ever experienced
>would always fade out of it somewhere with my parents trying to console me, but not like waking up from a dream but slowing to a stop and the world just coming back
>I have some personal theories considering how similar these terrors sound to some peoples recollections of nightmare hallucinogenic trips of evil machinescapes

One more, this was a fever dream
>had a fever, had been up all night hallucinating all sorts of crazy shit in my room
>moving walls, swat teams coming into the room with the cast of That 70's Show, weird stuff
>at some point fall asleep
>wake up at around 4 am
>immediately and consciously get up and walk into my parents room
>not sure at the time if I was deciding on this behaviour or not, because as I'm doing it it feels like I'm both deciding on doing it and it is an action that's happening to me, like you don't really decide on your actions in dreams sometimes they just happen to you
>stand silently at the foot of my parents bed until one of them wakes up
>start saying things about me being Buddha and a bunch of nonsensical stuff, again in a way like I wasn't controlling it
>mum walks me back to bed and I fall asleep instantly
>I'm in a white void, suspended upside down in a metal and glass triangular coffin, naked
>feels absolutely real, can feel the coldness and uncomfortable feeling of the geometry of the prism on my body
>have some button, not sure if in front of me or in my head, but I press it
>it teleports me somewhere, I think it was nice I don't remember, and to one other place after I press it again
>deduce I can teleport between these 3 places at will
>teleport to the prism again to check it out
>suddenly it breaks or something, I can't leave
>realise I'm now immortal trapped forever upside down in a geometric coffin in an infinite white void unable to move
>start screaming and screaming

>just screaming all alone in this void, feels like I'm screaming for all of time knowing that my curiosity doomed me to this
>know that this is hell and this is my fate for all of time
>just screaming and screaming in constant terror, worse then that in the machinescapes
>suddenly wake up, still screaming, with my parents holding me down in bed trying to calm me down
>snap back to reality and ask them what they're doing
I've never had any extreme or extremely abstract terrors since that one, and now the only nightmares I've had have been pretty standard things like people dying or falling and stuff. Those childhood night terrors though are easily the scariest experiences I've ever had.

people chasing me trying to give me medicine that would make my shit backup and touch my heart and kill me. My parents weren't able to help

Wait no I remember now, the three places I could teleport to were heaven, purgatory and hell sort of. The place I became trapped in was purgatory, I think heaven was normal life and I can't remember what hell was, I think it might have been similar to the purgatory place, I think it all was related to whatever fever revelation about Buddha I had to my parents I had, even though I was a kid and knew nothing at all about Eastern philosophies or mysticism. This actually very interesting to me thinking back on this at how existentially and thematically my terrors were tied to these things and my own reality.

Indeed.
Once had a nightmare in which I was searching for family members and each time I found one (mother, father, grandma, etc) they would pick me up and turn into demons and try to eat me or some shit. I got away from each one of them but I kept going to different ones and it kept happening. I was younger than 7 when I had that nightmare.

Attached: Ui_crying.png (1080x1080, 738K)

I had a dream where I broke the phone and a voice came out telling me I was a bad person

I would always have lucid nightmares as a kid and it was so fucking horrible. I knew I was dreaming but I couldn't control it, I just had to endure the horror. I also has sleep paralysis almost all the time even during nightmares.
Most of my nightmares started as a normal dream, then slowly but surely everything just turned very uncanny and into a full blown nightmare. most of the time it involved dolls or my family being disfigured and abusive towards me, pic related was common

This one really stuck with me
>I dremt that I woke up
>mommy was still sleeping
>I went to the bathroom
>came back
>tried to talk to mommy but she didin't respond
>I felt a cold dread in my entire body
>mom slowly lifted herself of the bed
>she turned her head tuwards me and it wasnt mom
>it was some guy with a completely fucked up face
>he still had moms hair and body
>I was frozen in fear and couldn't move as he started getting out of bed
>woke up before he got to me

I don't have a lot of nightmares anymore but when I do it's always about torture or death, but the paralysis and night terrors are gone

Attached: 282468268.jpg (500x375, 32K)

>dolls
I also had this reoccuring nightmare about these mannequin legs that would chase me down, and when it found me or caught me it would choke me and kick the shit out of me. Me and the people in my nightmares just refered to it as "legs"
I know it sounds stupid but it was so fucking terrifying

Attached: 715547681.jpg (500x667, 41K)