Does anyone else here not have a personality?

Does anyone else here not have a personality?

My whole being is centered around childhood trauma and suffering. I have no idea who I am. Everyday I have to pretend to be a human, and I only know how to do it because I've been emulating other people my whole life.

I have no idea what I am inside. All I feel is the dull roar of depression, every day.

Attached: 1522768460286.jpg (672x672, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just let it consume you rather then trying to fight it you'll develop a personality but you'll be an unlikable miserable cunt that everyone hates including yourself but that won't matter because you won't care.

Thats sucks. Your like a friend I know who got super depressed and said he was completely dead inside and that he isnt human. Dont worry OP you'll work it out, just start exploring, find shit you find interesting and it will eventually come to you.

Do you have any art/entertainment idiosyncrasies?

I used to make art before I got depressed. I do nothing these days but work, come home, sleep, maybe get high. That's it. I don't socialize with people beyond work. I haven't had a real life friend in 8 years. I was going to ask out a co-worker but he turned out to be batshit psychotic. People tell me all the time I look sad. I just want to feel good inside. This isn't even depression anymore. I've been dealing with this for 6 years. At this point, it's taken over my soul and replaced my inner most thoughts with fog.

Attached: 143 - 4kG6v3J.png (636x265, 35K)

You're environment makes you, everything in this world is made up by their surroudings, just look at nature. Some are lucky enough to be proud of what they are made of. Others live in squalor, thats just how it is. If it really makes you feel bad read about how niggers live in Africa...

Attached: 1501509534238.jpg (1334x1000, 105K)

You need a creation focused passion/hobby/outlet

I have no passion for anything anymore. I used to love playing vidya and watching TV and memes. I have no zero interest in any of those anymore. Any passion or hobbies were sucked out of me long ago

same here, I used to get excited about vidya, but not anymore. its a sign that you're dieing. just look at all the old people, do you think they're happy? no they all stink and lack energy. they're all fucking dieing, they need all sorts of medication to stay awake. fuck it, if i could relive my twenties i would, but im in the ephase where im just deteroiating.

I'm turning 20 real soon, user. I feel like my life is already over. Lots of people here will go "JUST GO LIVE YOUR LIFE AND CLIMB MOUNTAINS AND SHIT" but I physically can't do anything besides die inside anew each day.

maybe its the lack of nutrition, or not doing enough physical activities. Im over 30, but i feel better after doing exercise, but i'll immeditely feel like shit afterwards. In my 20's i could last much longer, it really depends on you genes. If you are 20 you still have a chance mate.

Those are mostly consumption based hobby. Nothing inherently wrong with consumption based hobby, but if you have too much of those or all those and no creation based hobby it is really easy to just be potato.

Then kill yourself.
Seriously, what do you have to live for? Nothing.

You ever feel like you're 50 and 12 yrs old at the same time?

Well, as a blank slate with no reputation you can craft yourself into whoever you want to be in theory.

Fake it til you make it. Emulate a fantasy you though. Most other people are walking trashfires.

im exactly the same user, i plan on killing myself within a few days. i can't take it anymore

If by personality you mean stress than yeah I have a personality. :(

I have been trying for two and a half years to come up with a YouTube channel name, so yes I understand
I like cows

i copy my all of my behavior and even typing quirks from this one girl i talk to from math class. it isn't intentional! i just start acting like her, especially online. /: i think she noticed and is getting bugged but i just can't help it

I have no personality either. Is this a symptom of a certain mental illness? I think I was just born lacking some important brain matter.

Is there anybody that doesnt feel this way? Everyone fits their personality to the people around them, youd be mentally ill if you didnt.

>JUST A PRANK BRO
>JUST B UR SELF DW

cmon lad, you have a personality. you have just accumulated a lot of garbage. that's not you. it's just covering you up. the way out is through authentic expression and release of past pain.

please please please check out what i've written in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew

You're lucky because I don't think you have what we're talking about.

>play rts
>potato

My personality is whatever fictional character I like at the time.

i've become volatile asshole driven by crippling anxiety and an inferiority complex
i've wasted most of my life and i should actually just off myself now