I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 years and now I'm attracted to my female co-worker. Why I'm like this...

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 years and now I'm attracted to my female co-worker. Why I'm like this? I just love my boyfriend but when I see her I start fantasize and my head just spin. What can I do? I hate myself.

Attached: 1523908009028.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Are you a girl, or just a straight guy who resorted to faggotry out of desperation?

I'm a girl and I never was with a girl before, I'm so confused.

Female sexuality is a complete and utter confusing mess as compared to male sexuality. There are really two ways that you can approach it. You can treat it as you would if it were another male that you were attracted to and just rise above it, or if it's something that you really want to explore you can talk to your boyfriend about it and maybe try a threesome, if that's something that you'd both be comfortable with.

>I'm a girl
No LARPing. Go back to your discord drama if you want to be an RP faggot.

Thanks.

Offer your boyfriend a threesome. He gets to fuck two girls and you get to fuck a girl. Everyone wins.

Leave him and pursue a lesbian relationship.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tonpuu__abac76bd679688999c6581077b2d58ed.jpg (800x800, 123K)

honestly this would probably work. just talk to your bf about it

Fuck off dyke, stop trying to convert women. if all women become gay then males will disappear and NO THATS NOT GOOD IT'S BAD SO STOP IT.

This is a really common thing
I often imagine what it'd be like to get raped or abused but it goes away

Its just a fetish and you should take it any further than fantasizing her, it'll go away

Suggest a 3 way.

anime puss

I don't think he would like the idea of sharing me with someone else, girl or not, but who knows? We never talked about something like this, it's just too strange. I'm scared by his possible reaction, how can I talk to him about this?

Don't listen to these autists, he'll drop you or lash out. Likely both.

>Why I'm like this?
Because you're a horrible gay slut d e s u
>What can I do?
SHOUJO AI
H
O
U
J
O

A
I

Attached: 1523549752750.png (510x479, 326K)

>I don't think he would like the idea of sharing me with someone else, girl or not, but who knows?
Maybe he'll like it, maybe he won't. As long as he's a part of it I don't think he'd mind as much you think, considering she's a girl and all - not some guy threatening to take his place.

Leave him, he deserves better, you worthless cheater I hope you die please slit your throat

I would assume there's some issues you haven't dealt with, it might be time for therapy and couples therapy. If you're already thinking about it, you're already on the cusp of cheating. That is if you care about throwing 3 years down the drain.

I think if someone is serious about a monogamous relationship, the minute the other partner mentions opening it in any way, they should be dumped or it should a least be taken very gravely.

You're thinking about cheating, my femdude. Even a robot like you should know that it's wrong to cheat.

girls exist. try leaving your parents basement every once in a while and you might see one.

I think robots are funny in the sense that they want girls, and when a girl shows up they get mad. I'm so glad I found a nice r9k discord where guys and girls talk like normal human beings.

I don't understand this trend of women identifying/being lesbian or bisexual.

My buddy's sister was engaged to her now ex-fiance, and now she's dating some girl. She and the ex-fiance were dating for at least 7 years, so one day she just wakes up and decides to eat pussy instead? That's just the 1st example too. A girl I was friends with in college was dating this chad-looking motherfucker for 2 years. Now she's going to pride parades and shit with her lesbian girlfriend, posting it all over social media. I could have sworn she was straight, given the fact that she was always seeing and dating men. Finally, a girl at my MMA gym is bisexual, which isn't surprising, but she flirts with the guys there all the time. I talk to her, and I find out she's been scissoring with this other girl for the past year.

I don't fucking get it.

Attached: 3a81CbV.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-worId men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

that's shitty that you haven't seperated attraction from affection after 3 years. being attracted to something doesn't mean you should love them any less. sounds like you're a shitty partner, and you should leave them to spare them from whatever superficial relationship you've been aiming to grow.

Do you want to watch them fuck?