How would you kill yourself?

When I kill myself, I'm going to shoot myself in the heart. So then I'll have time to reflect on my life as I'm bleeding to death.
Or if I'm feeling really reluctant to die like a man, I'd just kill myself via coal burning in an enclosed room. Give me your suicide plans.

Attached: hey whats going on here.png (425x870, 256K)

gonna sit on a ledge, play my mandolin for a bit, then lean forward, and fall a few dozen stories.

even tho hanging takes just a few seconds before you black out does it make any sense to be afraid of it even tho its fast. seems really scary to me.

Do you already have a plan for where you'll fall off?

Squeeze your veins in your neck. This is what hanging is like. Not very comfy at all and very scary.

depends on if you get it right or not, user. It only takes a few seconds if you compress your carotid artery. If you just squeeze your windpipe it'll be a long, terrifying process.

By living life out to see where it leads.

Somewhere in St. Louis.

preferably hypothermia at a place in the woods i like

sickeningly pathetic

Death by old age and related diseases.

Get help user, I'm worried about you.

Attached: 1b4c7887790f565a92287901a34cb77e.jpg (1651x2200, 573K)

I don't think you'll have time to reflect on anything with that method. More like you'll be in a state of extreme panic that makes it impossible to think about anything really while you bleed to death.

If I were to commit suicide, I would like to jump out of a plane over a highly populated city. Try to make my airspeed volocity as fast at possible and then explode when I hit the ground. Have all my gore cover the people around me.

is it pussy to be nervous even if you wanna die?

if you really want to die does it also make sense to only choose non violent ways like exit bag or drugs? or is that being a pussy?

no, its pretty common. I've pussied out of shooting myself because i was scared i was gonna fuck it up somehow

evolution is a fucking evil process user, the most airtight, infallible logic crumbles before hardwired instinct
so no, it's not pussy to be nervous, it's just your survival instinct kicking in

I'm gonna do the same thing in a few years

either fall asleep with my car running in my garage or shotgun in my mouth. both kinda scare me, i think shotgun is closest to instant, irreversible death than poisoning myself is, but if i fuck up the angle or something and im found before i die id be in deep shit

Helium exit bag is the best way to an hero

Attached: suicide.jpg (1239x795, 199K)

I'm not sure, I'm withholding it for now because I'm getting something special for myself.

Jump off somewhere really high while being high so I get a heart attack on the descent

You need the drop high enough and the rope strong to snap your neck

definitely overdose, on any drug / pill that I get the best high from. just the best "trip" in my life an then hopefully death, a win-win