How do women even deal with getting older?

How do women even deal with getting older?

I recently went through my ex-girlfriend's Facebook and looked at pictures of her from when she was 16, 19, 21, and recently, 26. It's like watching a piece of fruit go bad. Even in pics where she has gotten better at fashion and better at doing make-up and stuff over the years, she looks WORSE. Nothing can stem the tide of just bein' old.

Attached: youth.jpg (1200x1600, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/proof-men-become-more-attractive-as-they-age-dg0q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cognitive dissonance is the female anthem

She probably doesn't spend as much time looking backwards. That's something that helps me when I get all fruity and think about muh mortality

>It's like watching a piece of fruit go bad.

This is possibly one of the best negs I have ever encountered. It so perfectly encapsulates everything in a simple phrase.

>How do women even deal with getting older?

Marrying

I recon that its because both men and women look more masculine as they age which is why some men improve yet women always look so much worse.

this, men get mature women get frumpy

>How do women even deal with getting older?
The fuck Chad, ride the CC, and settle with a nice rich beta once they hit the wall.

Attached: 1523752955746.jpg (736x736, 82K)

I think they just die or become courgars.
I'm looking at a nice 30 y/o to see if I can gf but its hard, she won't give me any chance for now..

this. pretty good with words desurino

I don't know. I never look any older. I just look better.
I was an ugly, UGLY child.

good for you femanon. i am an user who similarly blossomed later on

Roasties eternally BTFO by a robot.

Attached: images (16).jpg (380x387, 16K)

I hated when adults would tell me that I would enjoy looking young. Did you get that?

>men improve

Attached: 1523296785277.jpg (1089x748, 177K)

Some such years earlier

Attached: 1523297120960.jpg (1011x951, 55K)

Not if they put on 40 pounds.

My ex was ugly before she turned 19, but then after 21, she got ugly again

At 27 getting old does terrify me. I see my mother get smaller and have more wrinkles. Her hair is graying. I see my brother have a kid. I watch her turn three. Shes having full conversation with me. I look back at a picture of me and my now gf when we were 18. We were just friends at the time but we looked so happy and young. I see a gray hair on my head. I see bills getting bigger and bigger. I see my job repeating itself for the last 5 years. I see myself aging. Shit scares me sometimes.

Do you ever ask that question about men? This is so fucking stupid.

second triggered roastie of the thread

this man is a special case for numerous reasons

I just happened to be a dude who found this question profoundly retarded. You don't think you won't look 20 forever?

Take a look at the chart in this image, roastie.

Attached: 1513875964367.jpg (798x951, 432K)

Unless you're a p3do or a perv like D Trump, 26 isn't anywhere near considered "old".

you don't, after i turn 25 and i don't have witch powers i'll put myself to sleep forever

Okay but what point are you trying to make?

Got a source on those graphs?

Seriously, what's up w/ these niggas and graphs

He gained weight. What's your point? His face looks almost exactly the same aside from the facial hair.

Even women agree.
buzzfeed.com/kgermanis/proof-men-become-more-attractive-as-they-age-dg0q

Don't use the n word, scum.

lol it's literally the only thing that fucks them over.

> men age like fine wine and women age like milk desu senpai

That's the whole point. They get married before they start to shrivel up and then the focus moves from banging to starting a family. But roastie women won't get that far because they're stopped at the first goal post, they let themselves go and/or wait too long and expect to compete with younger mates without any serious effort.

The right answer.

Origigi

This thread is making me depressed. blox

They're sorta like expensive sports cars, fiery and thrilling while young, high maintenance no matter the age and price depreciates with every owner.

That been said, I'd still prefer my Porsche, at least it turns on whenever I want a ride.

well , it depends on a woman indvidually
I am a late bloomer, and only recently I started looking anyhow normal , getting attention and feeling confident
So I am looking forward to my 30s

Clock's ticking, femanon. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick...

We cope with it by not caring. Being uggo doesn't stop men from loving us.

Older men have lower libido. 21 year old studs can fuck women all day every day. Then there's receding hairlines and baldness which is just gross as hell...

Attached: braphogs.jpg (860x929, 160K)

>men don't age
Top kek

This is the typical middle aged man. Far from looking like a sex symbol, sorry.

Attached: robfat2.jpg (525x640, 36K)

There I made a graph with completely fictional nubers. Now my wish will become true.

Just because old geezers like young woman dosn't mean they like him back.

White women just age badly because of lack of melanin. This is no surprise

This
Middle aged women look better

>what's an oldtimer?
that's a bad example sempai

In a few years, she'll be too old for you.
She's already too old for you to marry.

>30
>too old to marry
The average age for marriage is about 30.

Do idiot things, get idiot prizes.

He was fat, then got even fatter and started smoking. Add in the usual alcohol abuse and you have a recipe for aging like shit.

What did he mean by this? I can't parse this sentence.

>man: 20 years old
>women who look best:20 y/o roasts
>not 16 y/o pure virgins
Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
Imagine having such shit taste

>16 y/o pure virgins
Oh, you sweet summer child.

>I'd rather have a 20 y/o whore that sucked dozens of dicks than a 16 y/o who maybe had sex a few times in the past
Imagine having to justify your shit taste with your ''all wahmen are whores'' meme.

Why did you look over her whole profile? Seems like you still miss her.

Be me 20y guy have a baby face.
Never going to make it.

When someone guesses my age they tell me 18. When I tell them 20 they get shocked. It's my birthday in 6 months.

Attached: 1436586198306.png (449x442, 151K)

is this a women hate thread now?
it is

Attached: 33671731-1024-768.jpg (1886x766, 274K)

>be 20
>look 18
>can date a 16 y/o without looking like a creep
>complain about it
Absolute pleb. Kill yourself.

How old were you when you decided you will die a bitter virgin?

>tfw 24
>still look underage after i shave
>keep getting asked for ID at bars (you only need to be 18 here)
>tfw dating 18 hs girl

learn to play cards you were given my apprentice

Attached: 1512594130537.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

I'm 6'0 and skinny. You can spot me from a mile away.

I think I'm am also a noticeable virgin.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-19-16-25.png (720x1280, 590K)

>U virgin comeback
Nice, original. Is that how you justify having shitty taste in women ? Are you one of those plebs that think a woman in her 30's is just as good as one in her 20's ? Just asking.

I believe it's from an okcupid blog post

>stop being a faggot
>go outside and get some color
>life some weights (I know its stock advice but in this case it might actually help)
>grow facial hair to cover it up

if those things fails go tell your doctor

She is still a qt desu

Are you a pedo or 16?

Shut the fuck up roasto

>U roastie comeback
Nice, original.

cameron forever qt

>muh roastie
Triggered pedo detected. I bet you only prey for young girls because you are to dumb to impress older ones.

Attached: 1494777012961.jpg (850x822, 84K)

>nice, original comeback
Nice, original. Is that how you justify having shitty taste in comebacks ? Are you one of those plebs that think a short comeback is just as good as elaborate one ? Just asking.

>to impress older ones

Attached: 1487888703031.png (330x319, 218K)

>Retard seeks someone just as retarded.
>chases children and girls in puberty
seems legit

>16
>children
You're fucking retarded. 16 is the legal age for sex in most civilized countries, only in shitholes like USA the legal age is 17 or 18. You're clearly baiting here, enjoy wasting your time trying to impress 25+ year old used goods, lmao.

true they aren't any less retarded than christmas cakes
but they sure look better

stay mad beef curtain

Attached: 1503508777657.jpg (140x176, 5K)

35-year-old roastie in thread says you need to impress her, big boy. Or are you not man enough for a matuuuuuure womyn?
They don't understand the attraction of innocence.

Attached: sexting_to_oniichan.png (1120x1077, 1.63M)

This.
I'm 21yo and get mired BECAUSE I'm still full of youthful energy but finally look aged and masculine.
So I get flirts from 16-25, only MILFs think I'm a bit too young, but I'm not a MILF-Hunter so I don't use my charm on tjem anyways.
Girls think I look like fresh fruit as well, with my smooth skin, my full hair and supple body proportions, nothing hangs low or is wrinkly.

My mom used to have a dude in his 40s when she was 25 and she still thought "he looks old and wrinkly" when he was naked.

It's all subjective, the age difference does a hell of a lot, the objective part is ALWAYS 14-25, the prime time of life is that age. And 14-18yo guys are mostly too awkward to make use of their youth.

>tfw slaying teen pussy left and right because the teen soyboys have to wait for their turn
Feelsgoodman

>tfw the image hits close to home
F-Fuck you, at least I get laid

Tho the rest doesn't apply to me.
For some reason, ever since I'm 14, girls who are AT LEAST 2 years younger than me had a crush on me.
With 15 it was 12-13yos
With 18 I even had a 13yo lust for me, I just couldn't get flirty because she was too childish. I think something would be wrong with me if acting childish DID spike my sexuality up.
Now with 21, it was a 16yo, and I was actually looking for 18-21, but she wasn't near anything called a late-bloomer, so I didn't feel like defiling a child when it got physical.

I just like short girls. I'm 6'0/182cm and I love it to pick them up and carry them or have them as little spoon and so on. I like being "daddy", it gets my confidence up to be able to make her feel secure and protected.
>also tfw you fuck a girl missionary, go balls deep and frenchkiss her in the same moment
Isn't impossible at same size but a lot easier at size difference.

How does anyone deal with getting older? Women start looking like women instead of teenagers, getting fatter, worse skin, etc they have to start dealing with children and pregnancy or jobs and don't have as much time to keep up with their appearance. The same happens to men but men also go bald and their dick stops working anywhere between 25-45. Some men even bald in their teens and early twenties.

Everyone looks like shit as they age compared to their high-vitality teen selves, you can cherry pick celebs but realize they are not common cases.

The roast is getting real toasty in this thread

Beta women only focus on popularity and makeup
Alphas focus on skincare, fitness and self improvement

what an annoying face. maybe even a punchable face