Why does no one talk about how men are being openly pressured to be feminine and at the same time still quietly...

Why does no one talk about how men are being openly pressured to be feminine and at the same time still quietly pressured to always be in control

Attached: IMG_3019.jpg (236x233, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@QSE/when-you-say-i-would-never-date-a-trans-person-its-transphobic-here-s-why-aa6fdcf59aca
telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html.
precisionnutrition.com/all-about-endocrine-disruptors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Society is starting to crumble

Slippery slope is real

Welcome to the world user everyone is blind that includes most people on this site.

Nobody talks about it because people are trying to ignore it. I think that's not something we should do... We should voice our disgust with the idea of men becoming more feminine. This ideological idea needs to stop. We won't get anywhere by being passive with it.

As for the being in charge, that's just the expected trait of men.

Trips-o-truth

openly pressured to be feminine how? what exactly are they making you do that's feminine? what makes it feminine?
also, in control of what? their lives? the lives of others? you've gotta elaborate a little bit before anyone can (should) take you seriously.

you serious? origami

Attached: 21.png (1328x1008, 1.83M)

There are more single mothers raising sons without fathers than ever.
There are more female teachers than ever before.
Masculine behavior is naturally culled in the structure of the public school system, you are punished for rambunctious behavior and conditioned to follow specific rules.
The foods that little boys grow up eating; processed junk food made with soy, sugar and wheat to make you fat and ruin your body while you're going through puberty. (The more fat you have on you, the more of your testosterone is converted into estrogen, obesity during puberty will feminize any male to the point where they will develop gyno and wide hips, typically feminine traits.)

And that's really only shit off the top of my head, there are plenty of examples out there.

We need some pics of girls in this thread to stir up some good test.

But no jack to pics tho. Just stare and let the fuck desires build up idk im just on a tangent tn.

are single mothers single because they've been feminized? or because the fathers have?
are female teachers teachers because they're extra feminized? or are you saying they're feminizing students?

you're saying rambunctiousness and the breaking of rules are somehow masculine behavior, but i don't see why they would be inherently.

i'm not going to address the soy argument because it's not worth even addressing.
obviously. you could always at least attempt to answer the question even if you're not sure, you know.

My nephew turned tranny after getting on anti-psychotics and anti-depressants.
There's something very wrong with our society, it's sick and no one seems to care. My family "accepts" him/her/it/whatever unconditionally, but to me this is like ignoring the elephant in the room. There is nothing normal or natural about that, it's the symptom of a sick society that we accept such things and attempt to normalize them as they come.
What will society try to normalize next? Pedophilia? Bestiality? Necrophilia?
There's no telling how depraved we will become in the name of "tolerance".

is this supposed to be a no fap? tho i see what ur sayin user

You're either being intentionally dense or you're legitimately retarded.

i don't really care about your nephew, it doesn't have much to do with... really anything i said, actually.
you're again just saying "this not okay." without really explaining why you think that. WHY is it sick that people live a different way than we expect them to based on factors outside their control?
as for "what will become normal next", you're creating a dilemma that doesn't exist, at all.
at least you tried, i guess. really shouldn't be that easy to get you so out of your depth that you just take your ball and go home, though.

I really hate that the "soyboy" meme makes everyone believe that there is no legitimacy to the theory that soy at least plays a role in the feminization of the modern male.
Of course it's not the ONLY reason you retard, it's a combination of every small thing that leads to this.
The soy, the xenoestrogens, the obesity, the lack of positive male role models, the constant "grrrl power" movement that shits on men, estrogen in the water supply, these and more all play a part in the bigger picture.
It's you people who focus on the tiny details and get everything wrong who really piss me off.

Guess what? I don't give a fuck about any of the drivel you type out. I don't care if you believe any of this, I'm just putting it out there for people to consider and maybe even research on their own.
But I guess that's expecting a bit much, not everyone is seeking the truth.

except it's not the case that it has any "feminizing" effect. they don't affect male sexual development, period.
obesity is unhealthy but it's not feminine. positive male role models isn't all that useful unless you can tell me what it is they should be doing.
paying attention to details is actually how you, you know, figure out what's going on on a relevant, human scale.
that's cool. assuming that "seeking the truth" means "seeking to agree" with you, yeah, i would say that's pretty accurate.

Do you want the truth or are you just enjoying the argument you're having with these two?

Wow. Can you imagine if SJW feminists teamed up with peta how much lawsuits thered be against things like pokemon and the canadian government?

Our world is falling apart and its sad to see especially how hard it is for people to make a living.

I feel like everything is just getting worse and i dont know how to fix it.

tfw obese during puberty and now i have wide numale hips

what i understand to be truth is that people talking about the degradation of western society being caused by soy or feminine boys caused by a mysterious "other" are pretty dumb.

I refer you to my post here:
Nothing is going to get better why we just sit here idly. Why the sjw idologs are actively protesting.

>lawsuits
thats only the begin

What part of
>(The more fat you have on you, the more of your testosterone is converted into estrogen, obesity during puberty will feminize any male to the point where they will develop gyno and wide hips, typically feminine traits.)
didn't you understand?

A positive male role model is self explanatory, I don't need to spell it out for you.

>paying attention to details is actually how you, you know, figure out what's going on on a relevant, human scale.
That's pretty cute. You really do only focus on the small details.

I agree we should voice our concerns over this but the problem is that saying something is paramount to a "thought crime" nowadays.

You can do anything without someone calling you politically incorrect or being mean etc.

people have been writing books about it, but it isn't covered at all, so you don't know any of it exists unless it's turned on to you and you read the books.

basically, we try to fill in all the gaps with little girls by including them in everything, pandering to them, quotas, gender neutral everything and by including them in everything you feminize boys as a byproduct.

if you blur the line for girls, you're blurring the line for boys too.
like wanting to force women into the sciences just because they're not there.
it's like people have never heard of the concept of a contrivance and think you can just artificially engineer anything you want to work.

the part where somehow that means that soy has anything to do with it, and not that kids are far less likely to exercise as much as they used to before things like video games, the internet, tv, cell phones, etc. made it incredibly easy and enjoyable to sit on your ass all day and do nothing.

it's really not. positive as in masculine? what's masculine, and why? is it exclusively masculine?

it's almost as though pretending to know something based on a few prevailing trends is actually useless and falls apart under the most basic scrutiny, huh. but good optics.

>can
user i think you meant to say "cant" lol typo but no i agree with what you mean. Its a fucked up world obsessed over being PC and its ruining interactions between people

1984 is real and its going on now as we speak

my friend i dont know what to tell you

People dont like to accept the truth because for the most part its uncomfortable.

Of course lack of exercise is one of the many things that plays it's role in the feminization of the modern male. I'm glad you brought it up.
Did you know that the most commonly used cooking oil is literally soybean oil? It's typically labeled "vegetable oil" though.

Yes, positive as in masculine. A male should act like a man. It's what defines him. If a male doesn't behave like a male due to the lack of male role models, then what is he besides feminized?

I'm not "pretending" to know anything. I've done my research, I've pieced the patterns together and have come to this conclusion. I'm not just spewing all of this randomly out of my asshole.

Ignore the former and embrace the latter.

I'm western society today there's a regressive movement that labels themselves as just nice freedom fighters.
These sjws are no longer needed for there select issues. They have all the rights men have if not more. Yet they are pushing for stupid laws that are normally directed at straight white men. They write obviously stupid articles like this: medium.com/@QSE/when-you-say-i-would-never-date-a-trans-person-its-transphobic-here-s-why-aa6fdcf59aca

These ideas target the freedoms of the common people. Because the LGBT community are a big part of this movement they say thing like; "Your Homophobic, if you don't date trans men.". Another issue is the feminist these wemon who have no idea what it's like to be a man make up terms and post legislation that will create life of a straight man harder. telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11643052/Manspreading-arrests-the-long-arm-of-the-law-just-invaded-our-personal-space.html.

That article tells how men are basically being arrested for having a dick. With the mainstream media and these activists constantly denouncing men most men feel suppressed, lacking a voice, and men are depressed turning gay and killing themselves in record numbers.

Its over isnt it. Time to hide in my garage and build that chair ive always wanted to build as a kid. But my mom never let me use tools cause she said id break the tools ffs

That's what they want. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

>break the tools
I dont know why but this makes me sad and also are you from a single mom?

Shit man do I gotta become martyr? Honestly what can even be done at this point?

And femanons wonder why women hate threads exist.

Attached: image.png (624x480, 150K)

mom ruined my dad growing up
i remember i was around 20 or so and saw my dad just drinking a lot and smoking, he was genuinely depressed and i wish i could have stayed with him growing up especially since my mom grounded me for 2 weeks cause i looked at bikini pics when i was a horny teen

If you do prepare to be drawn and quartered i swesr to god people are fucking cancer now adays. And just so you know. It could very well heppen

>i don't really care about your nephew, it doesn't have much to do with... really anything i said, actually.
It did though, you fucking idiot. Seems like you were just too stupid to refute his post, so you pretend he doesn't have a point.

My mom recently showed me the suicide notes he wrote when she decided to leave him. (He survived 2 attempts, mom "saved" him the 2nd time)
They were very bitter and highly relatable, my ol' pops was a robot at heart. I don't know why, but she actually read them aloud to me. I was actually getting kind of pissed off during the whole thing because she was definately being a huge cunt to him, my only father, a man who only wanted a family and to see his son grow up.
It's fucking heartbreaking. Women have no loyalty to their partners anymore, they'll divorce over the smallest feuds and in turn fracture their own family and irreversibly damage their children. But it's not about the family, never. It's always about them.

Free speech is very important. I'd like it if people who go to speeches that are going to be targeted by antifa would bodyblock them from the stage. Eventually the media won't be able to defend these people when they show their true social terrorist colors. They are trying so hard to silence free thinkers and politicians because if they do they assume control. These people also feed off the idea of being a victim. So we need to be a fair and kind force. We shouldn't strike until stuck and we shouldnt do anything bad to halt their speakers. But we should oppose their actions of violence and discourse.

Whoops
>My mom recently showed me the suicide notes my father wrote

Fucking rough man. Is your pops ok now? Its always about the girl fuck

He died in his sleep in 2010. Before that I got to visit him for one week each year starting when I was 11. He died when I was 19. My biggest regret is not spending more time with him, as I really did love him, he was such a funny guy with a great sense of humor.
The really sad part is the fact that he got remarried to a white trash mess of a woman with 3 genuinely disgusting daughters.
I guess he didn't want to be alone, but god damn. I'd like to think I have enough self respect to just be alone for the rest of my life rather than become a provider to somebody like that.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope your pops is in a better place. Iktf of not getting enough time together but im sure he know ur a good dude.

I appreciate the sentiment robro

I like how she stopped responding after this post lol

I'll think she just quit after she was proven wrong with evidence. People tend to just quit online discussions once they've been proven incorrect.

This will spark some emotions i bet but i bet she quitting cause shes a woman aha

I usually quit online discussions when people default to calling me "crazy" for trying to make sense of things.

You shouldn't be so aggressive with people you oppose in an argument user. People who are defensive aren't going to change their mind about things they believe in. When we argue with someone and they see you as opposition they automatically assign you biases and ideas. They also will still argue even if they realize that they are wrong. The best way to get a point across is to emotionlessy point out the flaws in there argument and present facts that undermine their stance.

Yeah i know i was just posting bait cause i didnt want the thread to die

Ah is that you? Did you read the articles? And if you don't mind, could I get some form of communication with you that's not in an environment that's hostile to your beliefs?

based shitposter ahaha

Nope, I'm

Could you post any examples how men are effeminated, and how exactly that damages society?

Certainly, do you want articles or government statistics?

The truth lies within the memes

Where do you think memes come from? Do you think they have no basis in reality? Are all memes just funny lighthearted internet jokes to you?
They say that the best humor has a hint of truth to it.

Attached: ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7[1].jpg (1050x1080, 462K)

Those numbers will roast all roasties

Homosexuality is almost praised in America nowadays, as is being a tranny. It's seen as some sort of noble endeavor, they're the underdog class that needs to be protected.
But why?

What possible reasons could a person have to condone this sort of behavior? I honestly feel like one of the few sane people left because I absolutely cannot tolerate this sort of behavior out of a fellow human being.
For one, it spreads disease. Homosexuals are notorious for being promiscuous and having sex with reckless abandon, leading them to contract STD's like HIV and AIDS. My own brother who happens to be a homosexual contracted HIV from a black guy who hid the fact he was infected from him. That's the cruel reality of the homosexual.
Then you have the trannies, who in my mind are very confused men who need to be guided gently into masculinity via proper diet, exercise, and healthy male role models.
Even if you aren't the archetypal "Chad" you can always become your own man. This is "just b urself" in the truest sense. If you are a biological male, then why are you trying to become female? This is the lot you drew in life, stick with it because it's the only path you have; to mutilate your genitals would be the equivalent of saying "fuck the path, imma walk perpendicular from dat bitch" and then walking through a bunch of thorn bushes into a ravine where you die.
It's just not conducive to a happy healthy life.

The sad truth is that I can see myself in the soyboy memes.
But I realize it's not my fault I was raised the way I was, fed the food I was fed, separated from my father at a young age.
We're the victims of modern society, but perhaps this is the price mankind pays for his sins.

Attached: soy boy.jpg (713x628, 88K)

Bumpyboo wakeypoo my niggers

Bump for original interest in this discussoon

Can you give some examples please? I'm not sure I agree with your opening statement

lol read da thread dumb nigga

Daily reminder that you are being poisoned with endocrine disruptors to lower your testosterone levels.
In 10-20 years we will face a gigantic fertility crisis among men in the western world due to plummeting testosterone levels and sperm counts. Not to mention the adverse effects on mental health of men.

Should we kill ourselves now then? I feel like theres no hoping left

>endocrine disruptors

Thank you for the valuable keyword friend

precisionnutrition.com/all-about-endocrine-disruptors

Start avoiding this shit now and maybe you'll be one of the few fertile men left to help repopulate.

If you're smart and can defend yourself without getting emotional, you can say whatever you want. The PC boogieman is overblown.

Not all gay dudes are promiscuous. The flamboyant ones get more attention and thus inform the stereotype. It's pretty well established now that being gay isn't a choice, and conversion therapy doesn't work.

I don't know enough about trans people to have an opinion. That's a separate issue.

I'm gonna propose an alternate theory, that all this fear about feminization of men is projected insecurity about y'all not having the life you want. You can change that though. It starts by letting go of hopelessness and thinking you're a victim of society.

>This is "just b urself" in the truest sense
In other words, profoundly, famously retarded?
>"fuck the path, imma walk perpendicular from dat bitch"
This is literally the essence of masculinity/
>and then walking through a bunch of thorn bushes into a ravine where you die.
Yes, that is why masculinity is not generally endorsed by society at large.
>It's just not conducive to a happy healthy life.
If I wanted a happy, healthy life, I would BECOME A FUCKING WOMAN, except that you seem to have some sort of problem with that.

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 7K)

I see the tranny discord was alerted to this thread

the worst part of the gay/tranny movement is that it's not enough for a straight man to accept their lifestyle, they need to you endorse and praise it too. if you dont, they scream insecurity, but if they weren't so insecure they wouldn't seek the approval of straight men in the first place. men still have all the power. the only way they can undermine male power is by literally turning men into women. think about that for a second.

I'm saying this in a simple factually way. You both see to be presenting it as if being trans is a good thing. You do know that trans people tend to commit suicide (weather or not society accepts them) and have a hugely decrease life expectancy. Also the likelihood of contracting an std sharply increases as well. I'm not trying to be mean here but it's obvious that being transgender isn't a good thing for the individual. If people can avoid being trans then they're better off in life.

It's funny, when I was about 12 or so my mom told me that my older brother was gay, after I had made some joke about something being gay.
That shit really had my 12 year old noggin' a joggin'. Until then, gay = bad. But now, gay = ok? I had to accept it and start to think about gays in a more HIV positive light, without really questioning why it was suddenly okay to be gay. It just was now. In high school, my best friend was gay. I never hated him for it, he was a hilarious dude and great guy all around. But he was always deathly afraid he'd catch the AIDS.
Only later did I realize that being gay is wrong because it's a destructive lifestyle that ruins lives. It spreads disease and perversion. I don't hate the gay people, but I do disagree with their lifestyle and choices.

What a coincidence that feminisation of men happens at the same time as studies show plummeting testosterone levels and sperm counts.
Really makes you think.

>Masculine behavior is naturally culled in the structure of the public school system, you are punished for rambunctious behavior and conditioned to follow specific rules.

>implying masculine behavior = being an edgy little shit that doesn't give a shit about rules

It's considered VERY masculine to break the rules.
Why do you think guys who go to prison regularly are always swimming in pussy?

>muh rules
>muh edge

Attached: image.jpg (500x735, 107K)

OP here made this before bed last night. I'd say it's that there's so much more pressure to follow the rules and toe the line, to be passive and neutral and make sure everyone knows you're not a threat
Basically to be soft and under control
But you can't let it show that it's getting to you

I disagree with the idea that men are being pressured to be more feminine, but I do agree that men are pressured to always be in control.

Really, does it matter what culture is doing to men in 2018 in particular? We've always been expendable. We're stronger, we don't have to carry our children, and we're less emotional, but those traits just mean that we've had to shoulder most of the burdens of society.

Our permission to be more vulnerable and less practically useful has always been shaky, and contingent upon the condition that our weakness is only temporary, and not shared with others. That hasn't changed, and I don't see it changing any time soon. I believe that as long as there's a sex market, as long as there's an economy, as long as there's a popular media that depicts traditional male-female role models, we'll have that expectation.

That's why I hate conservative and liberal ideology, as well as, traditionalists and SJWs. None of them want to treat men like human beings. None of them have truly realistic expectations of us. I'm fucking tired of being male. I don't want to be female either - I don't want to be feminine or masculine. I just want to be allowed to let out of my emotions every so often, or be vulnerable and express my insecurities without being called names or weirding anybody out.

I just hate society. I know I sound like an edgy middle schooler. I don't care. I want everything to burn to the ground sometimes. I'm so tired of pretending I don't have emotions, and fulfilling my gender role. It doesn't fucking mean I want to put on a dress. I just want to be a human. When can everybody just be human?

Attached: 1474946213062.png (854x479, 543K)