Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

Attached: eh_you've_never_seen_a_pair.jpg (1000x1000, 486K)

God I'd love to fist a pineapple with her

what do girl nipples taste like?

milky coins and salt water

Much like your own.

This is the best pasta.

Attached: WEEB.jpg (512x491, 41K)

What is this dumb meme?

youre both lying, i know it!

Dumb? Did you jus- okay you must be joking right? Surely one can't this autistic right? This is not a meme, I will you that much right now.

like skin, what did you expect?

>haven't been on Jow Forums for about a week
>pineapple
WHAT IS THIS SHIT? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

just skin but it's great to feel how stiff they are or feel them stiffen up while you suck on them

Not true, you're thinking about pussy

Like skin
But lewd skin because they're on her tiddies

That's nothing compared to the girl herself's reaction. Almost every girl I've hooked up with loved any kind of tit touching and sucking.

Virginfag here, is the reaction seriously better than the actual tiddies?

ugh
so gay
get off my r9k you homos

Stop trying to force your retarded shit

Is this a copypasta? If so what's it from?

>tfw no autistic 2hu gf to show me her teats

Saw it years ago on /jp/. Pretty typical of the autism over there.

>not even the best 2hu girl

not him, but you're already gonna be all over the titties anyway because they're amazing but the fact that they go crazy when you play with them is extra on top

Yeah, its too bad Alice will never show you her tits

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Some people aren't morbidly obese.