Blackbot here

Blackbot here

Did I make a mistake?

Attached: cc.png (920x392, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KkZGVXT.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No that's correct, now you just need to book the connecting flight to Guangzhou (a city in China) and you'll be all set

>Seoul
Have fun fisting the best of pineapples the world has to offer. I envy you nigger, I truly do.

Kek, ancient Jow Forums meme
OP I'm black and lived in Korea for a few years (I'm not a soldier) ask me anything.

what do you mean bruddeh

do you currently live in seoul?

D-do you mean you haven't heard of pineapple fisting? Oh user, in Seoul is where the craze started! That's why they invest so much in making the best fistable pinapples.

No, I don't live in South Korea anymore. My mom does though, so I still visit twice a year during Christmas and over summer. I didn't live in Seoul, but I lived pretty close, about an hour and a half away by train.

Did you get any cute kpussy?

or are they in general repulsed by us

Did you join the military?

I unfortunately did not, although I probably had a few chances. I had 2 Korean coworkers who seemed to really like me but I never escalated things, and when I tried all the other workers started getting hostile with me so I just left it alone.
>are they repulsed by us
Eh, I don't think I can answer this with any authority. It depends on where you are. Near military bases (there's tons), they're more used to seeing foreigners and will probably just ignore you mostly. However if you go to some parts of the country you very possibly might be the only black person they've ever seen, and everyone will stare at you and watch you which is kind of weird. Overall I'd say people aren't outwardly racist but they're not super friendly either, although everyone is different. The more open minded people will even approach you sometimes to talk to you or ask to hang out.

Honestly I don't think they're *that* racist. I mean not openly at least. Theres some overt racists but mostly no one will bother you. If you're polite, you'll get along just fine.

The women do love whites, a lot. So that can be kind of lame. If you go out with white people they'll probably pull tons of girls.

Do you know Korean? Do you have friends there?

No and No

im going there to get skin lightening surgery

>skin lightening surgery
Oh wow. Why are you doing that? Also how long will you be there user? I might fly over sometime in May when class gets out, we could hang out if you're still there.

I'm trying to move there permanently because I hate where I'm from

theres got to be at least one kqt who fetishizes me, right?

Why are you lightening your skin?

because I'm getting tired of being called a nigger I'm only half black at least they can call me a quadroon when I'm done

What if I'm a mexibot? I want cute kpussy

no they're MINE

stay away roberto

I hope you have a nice time visiting Korea, brobot.

thanks, anonbloxdgfagdsagadsgasdgasgsda

Are you attractive? Do you get a lot of women right now where you live? If not, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Otherwise...
It's possible, I guess.
I have no doubt there's women there who might fetishize black guys. I think I even encountered a few. I mean in a way you're "exotic" so that sort of counts for something, but on the other hand you have to realize that being seen dating a black guy might be seriously scandalous for them.
It happens but it's pretty rare. I can think of maybe 3 times in 4yrs that I saw a Korean woman with a black guy.

The VAST majority of black guys over there date Filipinas. In fact a lot of white guys end up with Fillipinas too. There's tons of them in Korea.

Filipinas are absolutely disgusting

Light skin with wide African facial features is going to make you look ridiculous

I have white features

user, you're becoming a living meme.

Attached: 1515074104328.png (476x401, 138K)

That kinda thing builds character and makes you human. Avoiding it only makes you worse.

>OP I'm black and lived in Korea for a few years (I'm not a soldier) ask me anything.
How did the people treat you on a daily basis? And what about the qts?

>le [original] 56%

Do chubby brown Filipinas like mixed Afro-Latino guys? I'm asking on behalf of good buddy.

Pretty much the same way people treat me anywhere else, they mostly ignore me. Maybe occasionally someone would take particular notice of me out of curiosity, and every so often someone might approach and ask me some questions. This isn't to say Koreans are necessarily extremely polite or anything, but they aren't as extroverted or aggressive as people in the US. If they don't like you they'll just talk about you behind your back. The drinking culture is great, and the alcohol is cheap.

As far as qts, I'd say that it's a country where you rarely see a girl that is less than a 5/10 and you also rarely see one that is more than a 7/10. The vast majority of girls you see will be pretty attractive, tons of qts. There's more overweight ones than you'd expect, but still way less than in the US. Other than that, they mostly dress exactly the same and also plastic surgery is really common.
Dude I can't speak for chubby-brown Fillipinas. I can't even really speak for all black guys, all I am offer is a broad generalization which is almost certainly useless due to my own limited experience.

But yeah, as far as I saw Fillipinas don't discriminate at all, they'll date a guy of any age, race, height, or body shape as long as they have money or connections to the West. Doesn't mean they'll be faithful though, lol

I plan on visiting there at some point. How would I fare

i.imgur.com/KkZGVXT.jpg

Attached: [Hope] Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Arc - 08 [92F845E4].mkv_snapshot_0 (1280x720, 1.42M)

I'm a lightskin sandnigga

You guys think with a little bit of cosmetic surgery (nosejob or something) I could pull off a more caucasian look and date asians?

The absolute STATE of Amerimutts. Get over yourself lad.

ahahahaha
the absolute state of knuckledraggers

I think most people would probably assume you're a soilder.I can't really give you any perfect answer. Your personality and mannerisms are more significant than your looks.
I will say that I've never seen a Korean girl with a guy that looks like you, but that doesn't mean much. I'm not very outgoing so my perspective is pretty limited.

I think your best option is to meet some other foreigners to start off and just network from there.

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (739x605, 94K)

ayyyyyy what's good brutha
Either way if I was going to Korea I'd just get a hooker

Attached: AyyyLmao.jpg (800x450, 76K)

are your thighs white? like a pale white?
if they are you should be able to use skin whitening to pretty good effect if your skin is too dark
if they arent you can still try it, just might not have good results.
i'm a good 70% northwest european, with about 20% spanish (as in spain) with a chunk of italian. my skin is a bit darker than i would like. if i never ever go outside it looks good, but it tans way too easily and quickly when i do go out.
i use just some generic skin whitening from a pharmacy + convenience store and it works wonders. its pretty much a spray tan in reverse

Ah yeah, prostitution is legal there (or at least it isn't illegal), but foreigners aren't allowed. We walked around the tee light district once as teenagers just to stare at them and for fun but they gave us really dirty looks lol. Btw, if you walk over to one of the red light districts do NOT take any pictures. Lol.

>with a guy that looks like you
I'm not sure what that means, but alright.

I mean you won't be in danger, people will actually be less likely to attack you if anything. Koreans look at US crime stats and (wrongly due to racism) believe that blacks are more likely to be criminals, and are therefore scared of them.

Ah yeah, that's another thing I love about Korea. Like this user says it's safe as fuck. You can walk around at any time of night without even the slightest risk, which is actually amazing to experience. You can leave your bike somewhere without a lock all day and it will still be there when you get back. You can leave your phone on a bench in a crowded area and come back an hour later and it will still be there. One time on a Saturday night, I was at itaewon (extremely crowded) and I dropped my wallet on the ground and couldn't find it. Someone ended up returning it, and all the money was still there. These kind of things just don't happen here in America

>pic of an ayyy

Oh...

Attached: 1411157532081.jpg (800x600, 50K)

You kind of look like B.o.B, my man.
that's a good thing

Oh damn, I can see it. Yeah that's a good thing, he's pretty attractive.

>wrongly

Attached: 1.7TB Kek.jpg (1024x837, 86K)

>(wrongly due to racism)
Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: black lives matter2.jpg (843x1024, 162K)

>ancient Jow Forums meme
this started at Jow Forums in the last six months

No it didn't you dumb fag. I still remember when the Guangzhou (a city in China) guy first posted, it was definitely more than 6months ago and it was on this board. I can't fucking stand you Jow Forums faggots. You're all fucking retarded, and you never stay in your containment board and always come pollute the rest of the website with your stupid fucking posts. Also you're all newfags. In short: fucking kill yourself my man

I remember it was a fucking leaf at Jow Forums

I don't think I could ever do skin lightening

i'm about the same color as Alladin

You're not going to be lynched but you're not going to get laid either.