Tfw one of my so called "friends" sold my fucking minecraft account I'm so livid he wont return my calls or answer my...

tfw one of my so called "friends" sold my fucking minecraft account I'm so livid he wont return my calls or answer my texts and idk wtf to do without minecraft

Attached: IMG_7144.jpg (250x140, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORD5r0DtAeA
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmOCDlyngU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that was the wrong pic desu

Attached: IMG_6817.gif (314x319, 93K)

Fuck off underage child

do you even know what board youre on minecraft is the robot game of choice and I'm 22

You're 12, kiddo

haha wow you sure do really know me better than myself :^) fuck you

Attached: u r trash.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Ok, chubbs

dude that's not my name why you gotta be so rude

Why you gotta be underage?

still not underage? I don't think you understand my folly my guy

Your folly is that you're 12

still not 12 and atleast I'm not retarded unlike yourself

I'm not retarded, just bored and depressed, like half of this board

damn were in the same predicament then what do you usually do for fun since I'm going to have to find something else to do with my time now

I just fuck about on dark souls mainly, either that or I drink

Sometimes I play hearthstone, but that's only if I can be arsed
Space engineers may be something up your alley if you like minecraft

you cant be as creative in dark souls as you can minecraft, also not a huge fan of drinking since doing it by yourself is awful

In dark souls you create slaughter, you learn to cope drinking alone and as I've said above, space engineers may be your thing

what a thread. you two should be best bros now

Attached: dfsdf.jpg (555x555, 62K)

is it easily torrented? I might look into it it seems kinda interesting and idk about the drinking ive done it multiple times but it never actually feels good feels like I'm just chugging literal shit down my throat

y-you too

For the drinking side of things, it depends on what you're drinking, there's sweet tasting booze, I prefer to mix my drinks for a fuller effect
I think its torrentable, but its better to buy it as you can just hop on the servers and build shit with randoms, its fun, but my shitty laptop cant run the planets, which look bloody amazing

ive always just had either rum and coke or vodka mixed with Gatorade or mountain dew but none of it ever tasted great to me and if I'm going to be buying a game ill just rebuy minecraft honestly

I recommend amaretto and any form of alcopops, such as WKD
I mainly just straight drink spiced rum though, I have nothing better to do during the week
You can build a working death star on space engineers

hm ill have to try the amaretto sometime I remember that was something my parents always used to keep but something I haven't tried. anyways thanks user its been a weird day for me and you made it a little better hope you get to not feeling like shit ya know

I'll link a few videos for you
Death star:
youtube.com/watch?v=ORD5r0DtAeA
Sovietwomble dicking about on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmOCDlyngU

Just have a nap, and find something to do with your time, it'll take your mind off of things

However my mental age is 12

what an absolutely abhorrent original comment you have there

thanks m8 ill check out those vids too

>IMG_XXX
Man you normalfags are fucking retards.

I'm on my pc I just happened to have saved pics from my phone on here you can check out the pepe pic I have with an original file name

>being this new
man sure fooled me!!!

Space engineers is basically Minecraft, there's less creatures to kill, no need of food atm, a lot of stuff is trial and error when you're starting out, but the stuff you can build on it is amazing, there are mods too, which are perfect for just dicking about with

??? that's actually the story wtf do you want from me

yeah it looks really cool actually

>??? that's actually the story wtf do you want from me
bash your skull in with your phone

No u
Ya pleb

>No u
>Ya pleb
>not underage
okay kiddo

I'm not ur kiddo pal and real robots could give a fuck less ya cunt

Fist yourself with a pineapple m7