Why do black dudes get mad when white dudes date black women?

Why do black dudes get mad when white dudes date black women?

Attached: 3t8eT.jpg (600x770, 163K)

My gf is black and we avoid her family because her male relatives, at least the younger ones threaten and get violent with me. She doesn't even leave me alone if we have to see them and multiple times she's intervened to keep me from getting beaten up.

>beaten up by people much younger than you

wtf does "We losing them Gods" mean?

Natural reaction to be disgusted by women joining another tribe

Hey, I can't help if I'm a weak little whyteboi and her male relatives even as teens are bigger/tougher than me.

theyyy mad tho

Attached: 1523274629704.jpg (750x750, 197K)

All these black Americans have white blood in them. As long as you look black you are black in their heads.

>Why do black dudes get mad when white dudes date black women?
For the same reason white Jow Forumsfags get angry when black guys date white women. No matter what race though, you don't own the women of your race.

Blacks are more racist than whites nowadays. Viewing race in a tribalistic fashion is completely illogical as this only works in a scenario where the other races are other entities. If you're living in the same entity, there's no reason to dislike those of different races besides purely superficial ones or those based on anecdote which is undue stereotyping

>Blacks are more racist than whites nowadays.
Nice finger pointing.

To me, all black girls are either 0/10s or 9/10s

Post more beautiful black pregnant bellies

>you don't own the women of your race
Whaddap reddit
Jow Forums shit aside, it is but an outdated tribal mentality that has been deeply rooted into our primal instincts. Men can't help it, they are the protectors of society.
Not saying that you should feel this way because of nature, but more so you shouldn't be judged for feeling this way.

Every man get pissed when someone from another race starts dating a woman from your race. its not bound to 1 race

Attached: 1522974079283.jpg (500x336, 98K)

>Viewing race in a tribalistic fashion is completely illogical
It's literally how people have evolved to think. People that looked different that came into your tribe tended to fuck your shit up, rape and pillage everything you worked to build and maintain. The ones that didn't "judge" got killed off and didn't survive.
There's a reason people still feel racism in this day and age.

>Every man get pissed when someone from another race starts dating a woman from your race
What? I don't give a shit if anyone from whatever races dates anyone from whatever race including mine. You have to be very insecure or have shit you need to solve about yourself if you feel like this.

no, only autists do

Holy shit I just realized almost all blacks are half-breed whites/Asian/Latinos while all whites have no black in them whatsoever. I guess interbreeding really is beneficial. It gives niggers empathy and some intelligence which they wouldn't have had if whites hadn't interbred with them.
Neil deGrasse Tyson is a good example.

Thankfully we are not triballistic, right lad?

stop lying to yourself faggot all men feel this way some more than others

>You have to be very insecure or have shit you need to solve about yourself if you feel like this.
Projecting a little hard there bud

spotted the soy

You can actually, stand up for yourself, get stronger and learn how to defend yourself you sheltered faggot.

Shit you can't even date the women of your own race. Prove me fucking wrong. I swear we should literally all race mix because theres no hope. I'm spic and when I try to date spic women they treat me like shit but they treat white bois like they're their own god damn kids. I see whites doing the same to spics and shit. I swear you can't date your own race anymore. I've given up on my own race.

Attached: image.jpg (460x348, 24K)

How does that make him "reddit"? He's not wrong. You really don't own the women of your race.

Oh I'm insecure and have shit I need to solve alright, and it might reflect on other parts of my life, but it has nothing to do with my views on this. If seeing two people happy together makes you angry, you are not ok.

you know hes being sarcastic right?

It's not incorrect, but the statement itself is a common reddit retort.

tell that to the niggers that get butthurt over anyone else but niggers dating sheboons

I really don't feel like that user, if I see a black dude with a white chick, I couldn't care less, they have nothing to do with my life.
Tell me though, where did you get this incredible info about how every man feels like this?

>Oh I'm insecure and have shit I need to solve alright, and it might reflect on other parts of my life, but it has nothing to do with my views on this
Sure buddy.
>If seeing two people happy together makes you angry, you are not ok.
Keep your opinions to yourself champ and sort yourself out.

Nigga it takes years to gain strength.

Can't speak for the other user, but I would if I was around niggers, but I'm around you guys right now, so...

It's not an opinion though. It's an absolute fact. Seeing a happy couple and getting angry means you have something that needs solving in your life. Ask any sane person this and you'll get the same answer, I guarantee.

That's an adorable opinion supported only by anecdotal opinions.
Go to bed, you're getting worked up over nothing.

Well, he's right though.

Sure, dude. I'm pretty sure you understand that that is not a healthy way of thinking already, you're either playing dumb or lying to yourself. I will accept your suggestion and go to bed though.

He could be referring to the other black men he's addressing. "We losing them, gods." You know, like how black men like to refer to each other as kings.

We don't lol, the type of faggot who actually uses twitter is a very particular subset of the black population and is in no way representative of the rest of us, although they'd have you think they speak for the entire fucking race

Why should he lower himself to their level?

This, carry a gun and start blastin the next time they step up.