Who else here /doesn't want humanity to become extinct because of a few bad people/?

Who else here /doesn't want humanity to become extinct because of a few bad people/?

Attached: 1523010900332.jpg (2250x2250, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJqNKc-4-vQ
healthguidance.org/entry/18028/1/Misanthropy-When-You-Just-Dont-Like-Other-People.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally no one lmao

>few bad people
pick up a history book user, we're a disgusting species.

Things would be easier if everything reset

humanity is pretty bad, but i need them for completely selfish reasons

>caring about humanity
kek

Attached: 1519449956839.gif (245x207, 2M)

Yeah. It's mostly filled with hundreds of monarchs tricking their millions of citizens into doing terrible things

Not true. I don't want humans to go extinct. I'm really grateful to have experienced life as a human, rather than being born a cockroach or deer or something.

then ur a fucking faggot lmao

>implying people don't have free will

>implying I was talking about free will and not deception

fuck humanity i seriously hate all of you fags youre all worthless even the "good" ones are worth nothing youre all trash and if i had the chance i would make sure to end this monstrosity of a species

Attached: eva5.jpg (479x282, 38K)

Thanks. I'm grateful that I can even comprehend such an abstract concept like language and insults.

>a few bad people

Ye right, OP, nice joke

Also tell me what makes you a good person

it's still a shitty argument, which means humans are capable of such things, and will do them given a reason. I can't convince my cat to massacre a village, or bomb hundreds of thousands of innocents into oblivion, etc, etc.

yo why the fuck you using such big words lmao

"All the animals have the right to live"
Y'all think that's bullshit?

user let him pretend to be intelligent its probably all he has

If you tell the cat It'll go to heaven, you won't kill it, the people it's killing deserve to die, and such, if it does do that

damn right
kek
megalusoriginalus

Does your cat understand English, dumbfuck?

the problem with your argument is you resolve people of personal responsibility as long as some one gives them a good enough reason. Not only that, it brings up something else- maybe humans are too intelligent for their own good? ironically we are incapable of using our intellect properly and it causes us to be extremely dangerous, not only to other humans, but other species and the planet at large.

you missed my point completely, dumbfuck.

Well sometimes you gotta do a lot of bad things to get even more good out of it.

could you elaborate? genuinely curious.

I've been debating on whether I support total human genocide or not for a short while now.

Yes intelligence is a curse, we grew far too smart, had an evolutionary jump that made us "better" than other animals, but we're destroying everything that is possible and there's no going back, unfortunately, the human species is the cancer of our world

I'm just happy I was born a human. It's the best. Being born another lifeform wouldn't allow me to do all of the things I like doing, nor comprehend it. I like that I can do more than eat and breed.

(Don't expect these to be specifically any good, but it's this sort of stuff I'm talking about
>kill innocents to save more innocents (bombing a village for example)
>tax the poor to help the even poorer
>safety vs freedom
>kill a stranger to save a friend
etc

No, I don't think I did. How do you expect the cat to do anything you say if it doesn't understand the language, let alone shit like religion, politics, or any other number of shit the grunts at least think they understand. You may as well ask a rock to nuke the Chinese and use that as a shining example of your point.

The way you put it makes it look like
animal life is pointless, if so, human life is no different, the thing we've been doing is fucking the planet and the species in it

nigga you be talking shit to some strangers on some degenerate ass image board

ever see a dog play with a toy? they don't need high tech gadgets, they are perfectly happy just being satiated with their simple instincts. A simple meal, a little affection, some play, just doing what they were designed to do. Intelligence is also the cause of much of our misery on the flip side of the coin.

All humans are evil silly!

Attached: 3f4fda5e66214800000f71059fb9bc74.jpg (308x560, 20K)

It's rare to find an intelligent species

So what?
Also you haven't answered my question, what is it that makes you a good person?

Yeah, you guys are degenerates. I see what you mean. Hahaha.

my point is that even though humans understand those things, they still do bad shit. other species lack the intelligence to commit such heinous things.

It's extremely subjective, lad, extremely.
One person's holocaust might be another person's salvation

you like minecraft my brutha we should play together sometime

Minecraft is pretty nice, but I can't afford a computer at the moment.

>posting on Jow Forums
>posting on Jow Forums
>calls others 'degenerates'

thats sucks dude. hope you get one soon. its a pretty tight game

Me. I mean we're so close to ascending to a higher level (trans-humanism), c'mon can we just achieve this first before annihilating each other!

I just want a monarchy, with a country that would actually promote being a kinda decent person, that doesnt make shit to others just to advance in the ranks or for fun. Soo yeah no kys humanity pls, it has to happen first.

Attached: dragon loli hitler.jpg (572x679, 61K)

You are just shit talking here like the rest of us
The human species shouldn't be considered superior, yes we have the power, but no guidance to it

To the argument about animals not doing [bad things] like humans, that's not entirely true, they do some nasty things too, is it instinct? Do they benefit from that? Perharps

I'm workingto create my own religion and become God emperor of the planet so technically extinction of humanity is against my interests

The human race is absolutely rotten to the core and undeserving of redemption. There is very little good about our species. I hate being a human and I'm a misanthrope. There are way too many of these homo sapiens on this rock anyway, fucking things up, including myself.

yes, the world is a brutal place, and animals also can be quite brutal, but they are not capable of doing so on the scale that we are.

I can see where you're coming from, but we're inherently flawed, we haven't evolved much at all, we have better toys, but we're still paradoxically still fucking retards.

Theme song of this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=uJqNKc-4-vQ

healthguidance.org/entry/18028/1/Misanthropy-When-You-Just-Dont-Like-Other-People.html

Misanthropy is mental illness

Attached: stopit.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

I'd hardly say most humans actually understand these things. We're able to grasp the concept and somewhat understand it, but the ones who fully understand it manipulate those of weaker understanding.
Or they just threaten to kill/imprison you if you don't. Then they take their more indoctrinated lackeys and use them to carry it out if you refuse.

>healthguidance.org/entry/18028/1/Misanthropy-When-You-Just-Dont-Like-Other-People.html
I can't believe I'm seeing robots of all people defending the human race, I would expect the lot of you to be hardcore misanthropes.

you seem to want to let people off the hook, just because someone is stupid and giving them a reason to kill and do horrible things, it doesn't negate the fact it's in our nature to do such things and we have been doing disgusting things since before recorded history.

I hate and love somethings about humanity. What bothers me the most though is when people keep putting lesser animals on the same level as humans. When you're getting mauled to death by the dog of peace they will cry for a person's help. They use and abuse the drugs man made. They get antidepressants and anti-psychotics for their mental illness from humans. When an earthquake happens a peacock isn't coming to pull you out of the rubble. A dog might stay there with you in your last moments. But ultimately it is a person that pulls you out. Your fellow brother or sister. It is your neighbor. Misanthropy is one of the human traits that disgust me. Misanthropy is one of the reasons society is going to hell right now.

>What bothers me the most though is when people keep putting lesser animals on the same level as humans.

Sorry bad wording. This isn't something that bothers me the most. But it heavily annoys me.

When you group all men as one, then it's easy to condemn the sins we commit upon one another as a group effort.
Tell me this: what sins are we truly committing on each other if we're all terrible? Should the victim suffer death as much as the one committing violence against him?
Arguing morality as a collective rather than individual basis is blurred at best.