Hey Bots, I'm curious what was your first animus?

Hey Bots, I'm curious what was your first animus?
>pic related

Attached: 235235.png (1024x384, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmbc8E6rAmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Casshern sins, its fun

it took my like ages to download the first episode of naruto back in the early 2000s when it was first getting big in america. ended up loving it up until the time skip

Didn't you faggots watch pokemon as kid, I'd figure that was most peoples first anime

My first anime was pokemon

growing up in the early 2000s was pretty comfy my man

Attached: Pokemonseason5DVDBoxSet.jpg (225x312, 31K)

Yeah surprisingly no it wasn't

I think it was either Dragon Ball Z or Tenchi Muyo. Or was it Lupin III or Astro Boy? My dad had a collection of anime VHS' he gave me when I was a toddler. But I'm pretty confident it was Dragon Ball Z

Robotech, Voltron, Viki the Viking.
I'm a late 80's -early 90's kid.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Speed Racer

Attached: 5EFA69F3-7E4F-47A0-ADCE-02DDBA103FDD.jpg (477x750, 243K)

Excluding Pokemon, it was Welcome to the NHK.

Dragon ball z and I still remember the first episode I watched it was the one where but heals the blind boy

Buu

That show megaman ripped off (astro boy)

voltes mudafuken five

For me it was this. I also remember Dragon Ball GT being on at night at some point and I'd watch that too sometimes.

Attached: Season1_logo.png (538x244, 171K)

This gay ass shit.

Attached: 39E6AE2C-10E6-4421-B80D-D931177578CB.jpg (640x960, 155K)

I think it was My Neighbor Totoro. My mom rented it for me when I was maybe 5 or 6.

God you must have been a little fag

DBZ obviously

Zatch bell
Originallly

i remember watching this retarded show as a 5 year old

Attached: 04446d955572aa9f9c2d9f9669e387e2b6024968_hq.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Dragonball or Pokemon, can't remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmbc8E6rAmM

Black butler wasnt horrible... but it wasnt great either

Candy Candy. My mom was into anime too when she was younger and that was her favorite one so she showed it to me. I liked it tbqh.

Attached: 5t.png (634x478, 555K)

Inuyasha, pokemon or DBZ

Pokemon. I used to imitate ash like a true autist.

Dragon ball. My dad bought the whole first season on vhs, so I wouldn't have to spend time with him when I went to visit.

sailor moon i think

Officially it was Pokemon but I used to watch a shit ton of Naruto back when Toonami used to show it back in the 2000's.

Love hina. anyone else?

DBZ back in 1995 back when it first aired in my country.

Yu Yu Hakusho I think. I only had the first couple episodes so I'd just watch them over and over again, only just saw the rest of it for the first time recently.

Attached: Yu Yu Hakusho - 61 [BD][720p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_05.28_[2018.01.09_23.07.40].jpg (960x720, 103K)

There was no anime on TV when I grew up except Euro-Japanese co-productions like Moomins (I didn't even know it was produced in Japan until twenty years later). Besides those the first one I saw was Jin-Roh. Cowboy Bebop I think was the first series I saw, but not because of Toonami (which we didn't have here). I don't remember why it was the first. I didn't really watch anime at the time, I just watched Asian stuff and didn't make any distinction between animation and live action.

Perfect Blue and End of Evangelion on late night TV.

Ruined my life tbqh.

Full metal panic.

The first anime I went searching myself was fairy tail. I like the first 100 episodes but then it went trash.

probably zoids when i was a kid before i knew about anime otherwise it'd high-school of the dead once i discovered anime. somehow watched the entire thing on YouTube

Found this from a weird al AMV and watched ghibli movies on telly, good times

Attached: trigun-73.jpg (352x475, 52K)

For me, it was Akira. I didn't get it as a young child.

cardcaptor sakura was the first thing I watched on those Saturday mornings.

Starzinger and Hokuto no Ken in glorious swedish dub

Sailor moon, ranma, speed racer, Totoro
I'm old

Attached: 1523460142437.jpg (568x531, 42K)

deagon ball and pokemon, for my little brother it was yugioh pokemon and DBZ

Attached: 1515494432683.gif (500x300, 1.73M)

i didnt start watching anime till i was older, but Bleach

(How in the world do they manage to make like 400 episodes?)

Attached: 1481554483319.png (598x718, 151K)

This and Digimon probably, a friend of mine had a lot of anime vhs tapes and we watched them together in his attic. was pretty comfy desu

Attached: MV5BZjk5MDBjMWItODQ4NC00YTgyLWJjYzEtMDZjZWNjODU1NTRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1NDcwNTI@._V1_UY268_CR7,0,182 (182x268, 17K)

seconded, still love it to this day

Very first was Pokemon and other cartoon network daytime stuff like that, but the first ones I started watching on Adult Swim were InuYasha and Full Metal Alchemist back in good old 2003.

>Casshern sins
>fun
Well it's certainly a great show, but "fun" is not the best way to describe it.

Attached: 2017-09-07_15-17-23.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

i saw sailor moon and pokemon and digimon as a young child. but my first anime was like bobobo or naruto. i had seen a few episodes of several other anime on adult swim but I didn't get them at the time.

Azumanga Daioh, somehow I started with a good show rather than popular overrated shit like many people.. Though I watched it in dub for some reason

Attached: 74843560-F412-4CA0-84FB-0BF63C7EB5DC.jpg (506x571, 152K)

That is both a great and shitty start for your first. Since I watched it I feel like every anime is shit compared to it. Did it not set your expectations too high?

Angel Beats cause i wanted to feel.

I can't be arsed to find out which aired first but it was either Sailor Moon on Fox Kids or Cardcaptors on Nick. Most of my early anime watching was all popular dubbed stuff like DBZ, Zoids, Medabots, Pokemon, Digimon and then stuff which was less popular but still got dubbed anyway like Monster Rancher, Shinzo and Flint The Time Detective. I can't remember when Toonami first started in the UK but when it did I started watching Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop, Big O and Tenchi Muyo and shit like that.

First fansubbed anime I watched was FullMetal Alchemist.

Being born in the 90s was great.
>Pic related
>It was my first anime

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 16K)

Og Yugioh and Beyblade.

underage?
my first anime was dragon ball z and pokemon back in like 98